Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know where places are likely to open sooner? Cities. That they refuse to even consider moving to unless kicking up the mother of all tantrums.

Are takeaways and frozen waffles finally wearing thin? 🤔
They must be ! maybe he's on the beg for a local restaurant to offer them a free dinner he's no job didn't you know 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Germany, where according to Thomas and cohorts everything is so different and better, it's all take away as well. Weird that one.

Reactions: 13
His twitter is so tragic I probably check it before I check the latest “breaking news” these days....

I hope he never leaves 😂

• Haha
His twitter is so tragic I probably check it before I check the latest “breaking news” these days....

I hope he never leaves 😂
I have felt so so so so tempted to reply to him more than once and had to stop myself. Had some things already typed out and then deleted again. It's such good, albeit infuriating, entertainment though 😅😅😅😅

Btw, comments kicking up on the aviation accounts again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have felt so so so so tempted to reply to him more than once and had to stop myself. Had some things already typed out and then deleted again. It's such good, albeit infuriating, entertainment though 😅😅😅😅

oh god.... same same same 😂😂 “send to drafts” 😏 fucker 😂

I do agree George Lee Is a part and his comment nonsensical however.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I don’t have Twitter. So glad I wouldn’t be able to stop myself. Well done you for having self control. Seen those too! 😂😂 this person is a hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He honestly needs to look at who's he lying in bed next to before spouting such hypocrisy.

Car crash viewing. Netflix who?

20210327_114944.jpg

Totally off topic here but I was on the aoibhe devlin thread and my god the amount of AI staff spilling the tea on the antics behind closed doors. Well worth a binge read. V entertaining.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He honestly needs to look at who's he lying in bed next to before spouting such hypocrisy.

Car crash viewing. Netflix who?

View attachment 501612
she’s busy on twitter under her new sock puppet account. Thomas ORourke.

Sure we know she has accounts in “ones, twos, sixes and dozens”

lad can’t string a sentence together and now he’s lamenting about better times like he’s about to break into a pome about his lactating tits.
1C9D0B7F-5250-4F1E-A874-785F140CD7C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An entire industry being ‘demonised’?! Who has ever been demonising pilots in all of this?
I wouldn’t say “demonising”, that’s sort of a dramatic word but I know people don’t exactly feel sorry for the aviation industry because of the likes of small businesses closing down and having it worse than them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I definitely get that aspect, but he’s purposely using emotive language that doesn’t actually fit the reality of what’s happening

Reactions: 15
If 143,000 people are losing their jobs, why are so few signing the petition 🤔 hmmmm 🙃

• Haha
I’m convinced it’s her on his account where would he get the time to constantly tweet when he’s her and the baby to attend to
053BE711-E04A-4ABF-AF3C-473315ACEFE7.jpeg

Reactions: 11
every time he tags politicians in his tweets I genuinely cringe. They get no traction whatsoever. he’s literally tweeting into the void.
He's (she's) constantly tagging a retweeting stuff it's manic ,goes on throughout the day. I see Donnelly's asked the HSE to suspend the covid vacc programme at the private hospital because they gave the leftovers to teachers wait to see if she's on calling him out over it :rolleyes:

Surely it’s safer than letting in the variants to destroy the very things he’s complaining about
70AA4A56-FBBC-4949-8D81-6F285810C40B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.