Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the answer to that question is fair too. She might not look down on people who bottle feed but she's probably so self obsessed she doesn't realise what she is saying comes across like that. But tbh in my opinion she probably does look down on those people. She has so many crazy views that she had managed to hide for years 😂.
Yeah totally agree. Her views come across that way and she doesn’t realise so I’m hoping my question made her consider something she might not have thought of before. But yeah she definitely looks down on anyone who doesn’t breastfeed. She’s so obsessed with it and being the only provider for her child it’s become her only identity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.