Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just clicked in before this story and I assume it was an example of how Thomas would deal with a situation without offending or hurting a friendship but HOW bleeping THICK IS HE TO USE bleeping CLEAR ANIMAL ABUSE AS AN EXAMPLE 😂😂

he’s desperate for attention, desperate to stay on air 🤣🤣
desperate to look like he’s clever.
I doubt the lad can open a Capri Sun alone, sure he still struggles to spell border and his copy and paste twitter isn’t getting much traction 🙃
Maybe they decided to live in the open plan toilet because he locked himself in his mama en-suite too many times 😐

delighted to see she struggled to hit 250 “views” on stero and the episode about their scrap in Jessica’s channel is at 325 😂

It wasn't even an example he said they know someone behaving in a way that makes them worry about the dog. It's sickening. He said he mentioned it in passing to someone else affiliated with the person in question but wouldn't dare say to the animal owner for fear of an argument - which yeah is fair enough as it's not really going to help the dog.

BUT

Is the so called animal rights activist not aware you can make an call to the RSCPA and report concerns or suspicions of neglect or cruelty and your details remain anonymous.

Sorry I love dogs and it's sickens me how he can virtue signal about animals rights but not actually bleeping do anything to help.

And yeah he kept begging for one more question like stfu 😂 I don't need to listen to opinions from a manchild who can't make it through a full sentence without giggling and who defines his entire personality around being a pilot and going to the gym. Honestly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It wasn't even an example he said they know someone behaving in a way that makes them worry about the dog. It's sickening. He said he mentioned it in passing to someone else affiliated with the person in question but wouldn't dare say to the animal owner for fear of an argument - which yeah is fair enough as it's not really going to help the dog.

BUT

Is the so called animal rights activist not aware you can make an anonymous call to the RSCPA and report concerns or suspicions of neglect or cruelty.

Sorry I love dogs and it's sickens me how he can virtue signal about animals rights but not actually bleeping do anything to help.

And yeah he kept begging for one more question like stfu 😂 I don't need to listen to opinions from a manchild who can't make it through a full sentence without giggling and who defines his entire personality around being a pilot and going to the gym. Honestly.
The person that asked the question must've been wide eyed at that reply they were clearly an animal lover ,that's why I had to listen again to see if he used his friend as an example or if that was true aswell :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can I just say, you are so eloquent @Ms.Marble 😊

You could teach Smelly Melly a thing or two 🤭

You've hit the nail on the head. It's one rule for her, and another for everyone else 🙄
Aww, thank you. 😘
She's so condescending and inconsistent in all she does.

Update 4: baldies twitter mission is to help save his job apparently?

Update 5: they're almost fully vegan now??

Update 6: he's going through leap 5 guys

Update 7: she's trying her best to get over her mammy shaming you gueeyyysss (practice what she preaches apparently 🙃 )

Final update: apparently criticism is bad because WeRe aLl AdULtS nOw so i guess we should all delete our accounts and take down tattle 😂
Update 4: well colour me surprised. Who would have guessed? It was so NOT blatantly obvious the whole time 🤣🤣
Do they actually think people believe they do this because they are altruists?

Update 5 Since when? Today? Looool. Ridiculous. Let's see how long this lasts.

Final update: oh no, what ever will we do without the lovely circle jerk we have going here if we all have to stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can confirm, did not die. But did have to get multiple teeth pulled due to sugar decay by my early 20s.

Maybe some advice you should hear out Mel?

View attachment 499277
My thoughts exactly when I saw this rubbish. She’s always out to support her own narrative, manipulating everything until it fits ‘her truth’ (she is such a Meghan Markle in this regard).

Multiple times in the past she has criticised her parents for raising her on junk food and the issues it went on to cause her (tooth decay, unhealthy relationship with food etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Almost fully vegan? She was chowing down on chocolate chip pancakes not three weeks ago, she does realise there’s dairy in pancakes and chocolate right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is honey vegan? I don't think there's anything wrong with eating honey btw, she just be careful about using the vegan label so nonchalantly. One minute she's saying, yep practically a vegan and next minute, ohhh lovely honey. She flip flops on things so quickly lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is honey vegan? I don't think there's anything wrong with eating honey btw, she just be careful about using the vegan label so nonchalantly. One minute she's saying, yep practically a vegan and next minute, ohhh lovely honey. She flip flops on things so quickly lol.
nope it’s not

Can confirm, did not die. But did have to get multiple teeth pulled due to sugar decay by my early 20s.

Maybe some advice you should hear out Mel?

View attachment 499277
my niece also did not die but she needed to have 6 of her baby teeth removed because of cavities. So.. (and no she wasn’t neglected her mam is amazing. She was just 17 and wouldn’t let anyone tell her anything about raising a child, at the time. Sounds familiar..)

Reactions: 9
In my experience when people become parents they often become more empathetic, less likely to sweat the small stuff, have a more chill perspective on life etc.

Not Melanie Murphy, she’s become a hateful, fire breathing dragon and I’m over here, popcorn in hand 😂

Next thread?

Melanie Murphy #11: Not everyone is a troll but I am!

Reactions: 16
A big part of me dies of second-hand embarrassment every time those two eejits tag the Taoiseach in a post. Like AS IF he's scrolling through Insta stories in the evening, checking in on what the social media heads think of his policies.

They are soooooo embarrassing, I can't, it actually makes me want to crawl into a hole :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Another rant on emigration, what's so wrong with emigration for fucks sake?? She's such a snob. Thomas's airline is not at risk, his job is because he's only after starting, so obviously last in is first out. But Aer Lingus are only concerned with money, they don't want to have to reach into their own pockets to tide things over, they only want a free handout which they don't deserve, so naturally they want to cut costs and go to the UK as it makes more sense financially given how much of a reach airports have over there.

If they wanted to stay in Ireland so badly, he'd get another job in his field in Ireland, but he just wants to work for aer Lingus 🙄

ETA
Sorry who writes their petition website anyway? Melanie herself? "World beating..." Fantastic grammar there 😂 and STILL only 7400 and something signatures, it hasn't increased in the slightest. Those poor 143,000 families must not have an internet connection between them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hardly the government’s fault we’re in a pandemic don’t you know
21E65E80-4F30-4E28-BB6B-D2B05C154540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another rant on emigration, what's so wrong with emigration for fucks sake?? She's such a snob. Thomas's airline is not at risk, his job is because he's only after starting, so obviously last in is first out. But Aer Lingus are only concerned with money, they don't want to have to reach into their own pockets to tide things over, they only want a free handout which they don't deserve, so naturally they want to cut costs and go to the UK as it makes more sense financially given how much of a reach airports have over there.

If they wanted to stay in Ireland so badly, he'd get another job in his field in Ireland, but he just wants to work for aer Lingus 🙄
Exactly. I always think with them... where were they during the recession? Did they not look around? They honestly think they're special. Because he paid over the odds for a highly lucrative career. Because she had her six figures. A company will move if it can make better profits elsewhere. Highly educated people lose their jobs. Financial markets are up and down, global pandemics are now a thing... nothing in life is guaranteed, you have to make of it what you can.

The fact they're all but shrieking in despair over the thought of emigration... like it's not that feckin' bad! You ride a wave, you do what you need to do for your family. They're not exempt from the tit parts of life, as much as they would like to think.

Also if he says 143,00 livelihoods one more time... yes I'm sure the waiting staff of rural bars and restaurants across the country are praying every night for the pilots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hardly the government’s fault we’re in a pandemic don’t you know View attachment 500100
If anyone I knew personally was flying right now....the last thing they'd be getting from me would be a welcome home hug I can tell you 😡 do they understand a pandemic or what? If tourism was struggling without a global health crisis - absolutely, rant ahead, make all the petitions you can. But now? It's actually sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If anyone I knew personally was flying right now....the last thing they'd be getting from me would be a welcome home hug I can tell you 😡 do they understand a pandemic or what? If tourism was struggling without a global health crisis - absolutely, rant ahead, make all the petitions you can. But now? It's actually sickening.
None of us can do those things he's mentioned yet we have to get on as best we can there's more than his family affected by all this ,he's calling for quarantine to be scrapped in favour of a test that's not very accurate :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Clare was mentioned because there’s a beautiful 3 bedroom called “the burrows” gone up in Clare and it might be in their budget. Highly doubtful at €300k but duck me it’s a beautiful house and we all know how our mel feels about HP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They can't even get out of the in laws attic sure they'll never move to Clare no matter how amazing a house 😂 this time next year they'll be living in a rented flat somewhere, they need a serious dose of humble pie. I just honest to god feel for Thomas's parents, you think your son does pilot school to go on to have a great life and independence and what does he do? Shack up in your attic with his lazy do nothing ranting and raving hasbeen youtuber wife 🤣 if they don't crack before the year is out they deserve to be canonized

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The few people I know working in airlines have been moved around country to country and knew this prior to signing up....most go into this career seeing this as a major perk.

How did you choose a career flying around the world and expect to stay kaput in your cosy little seaside village forever?

A few weeks ago he was her "ride or die" and she would move anywhere in the world to be with him....does she forget what comes out of her own mouth or what

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The few people I know working in airlines have been moved around country to country and knew this prior to signing up....most go into this career seeing this as a major perk.

How did you choose a career flying around the world and expect to stay kaput in your cosy little seaside village forever?

A few weeks ago he was her "ride or die" and she would move anywhere in the world to be with him....does she forget what comes out of her own mouth or what
Maybe that's what all the acting like a single parents about ...she's getting into practice 😂...poor Thomas
2F602618-6E50-4B06-B3E3-261FAFB065EC.jpeg

I find it odd in his posts he says son and not family are they not a unit
EE04C929-A888-4BB6-A637-934584AEF607.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Suppose they don’t know about the mass doctor exodus that happened in 2015/2016 then? 80% or more of my college year went to Australia. Or that HSE had to actively campaign to try and get Irish nurses back into the country because they’re under treated. It happens all the time. They just want to be martyrs.

what Thomas wanted was the big money and the cushy 2 hour flights between UK and Ireland/ maybe the 3 hours to Spain at a push. He has duck all interest in travel or he’d love the opportunity to live elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Suppose they don’t know about the mass doctor exodus that happened in 2015/2016 then? 80% or more of my college year went to Australia. Or that HSE had to actively campaign to try and get Irish nurses back into the country because they’re under treated. It happens all the time. They just want to be martyrs.

what Thomas wanted was the big money and the cushy 2 hour flights between UK and Ireland/ maybe the 3 hours to Spain at a push. He has duck all interest in travel or he’d love the opportunity to live elsewhere.
Oh but that didn't directly affect them so it doesn't matter to them.

Such a good point there on him choosing the cushy flights, that just further cements how he views himself with entitlement- like did he actually think that would be his flying schedule forever just because it suited him? You do whats asked of you like In any job things are subject to change, particularly in a job that requires you to fly around the world.
I hope they have to emigrate, its embarrassing that she centres herself as Ireland's top influencer when her behaviour is so cringe. Let someone else claim them. We don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.