Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see her move county never mind country she wouldn't cope with the baby she hasn't even taken him for a lone walk yet ,especially if she were to have the family she's planning .

Reactions: 9
Followed that aviation instagram account to support my friend and Melanie keeps appearing on the stories basically talking about how difficult she has it as a “pilot wife” as she watches him suffer with something that was husbands dream for so long. At first I thought “ah god, that must be hard” but she seems to be on the rant every other day and now it just feels like “jeez this girl needs to read the room”. Only realised afterwards she’s a failed attempt of a youtuber so I searched her name on here to see. My god, I didn’t realise she was this melodramatic all the time 😂 You guys are reading my mind scrolling through here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope they have to emigrate, its embarrassing that she centres herself as Ireland's top influencer when her behaviour is so cringe. Let someone else claim them. We don't.
My thoughts exactly. I would rush down to the port to wave them off myself.

1616762695149.png

Make sure to write!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A big part of life is making sacrifices and compromises and I don't think they seem to understand that. For most people, the image of their "ideal life" will be unattainable, which can be extremely unfortunate but its just the truth.

Its so infuriating seeing extremely privileged people who have so many options choosing the hardest ones. Like wake the duck up and move into a house you can afford, even if it's an hour's drive away from where you want. Don't expect your dream job (that inherently has an unexpected schedule) to be easy. Don't insist on keeping your finances separate and start building your credit score.

You have to stop moaning and be proactive. Its so annoying 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Followed that aviation instagram account to support my friend and Melanie keeps appearing on the stories basically talking about how difficult she has it as a “pilot wife” as she watches him suffer with something that was husbands dream for so long. At first I thought “ah god, that must be hard” but she seems to be on the rant every other day and now it just feels like “jeez this girl needs to read the room”. Only realised afterwards she’s a failed attempt of a youtuber so I searched her name on here to see. My god, I didn’t realise she was this melodramatic all the time 😂 You guys are reading my mind scrolling through here
welcome! Unfortunately her moaning and then giving out when it’s pointed out to her is a common theme

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine her writing poetry from "exile".
About the supple green breast of Mother Ireland that has nourished her and her family, about the rolling hills and the earthy womb all Irish people are born from. How Ireland majestically rises from the sea and is kissed awake every morning by the waves crashing on her shores. And how saying goodbye makes her feel like people boarding a ship to leave to the unknown, not sure if they ever will see their homeland again. Meanwhile she's leaving to the freaking UK and gets reduced fare tickets for flights 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine her writing poetry from "exile".
About the supple green breast of Mother Ireland that have nourished her and her family, about the rolling hills and the earthy womb all Irish people are born from. How Ireland majestically rises from the sea and is kissed awake every morning by the waves crashing on her shores. And how saying goodbye makes her feel like people boarding a ship to leave to the unknown, not sure if they ever will see their homeland again. Meanwhile she's leaving to the freaking UK and gets reduced fare tickets for flights 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is so hilarious and fantastic!! Author mel could never.

• Haha
I also find it hilarious that she’s pushing aviation while at the same time tagging the tit out of Discover Ireland because they want to travel around the country (apparently.). How about encouraging national travel then? Keep the country as far out of a recession as possible by keeping tourism and money IN the country. That I could get behind.

just a thought..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Suppose they don’t know about the mass doctor exodus that happened in 2015/2016 then? 80% or more of my college year went to Australia. Or that HSE had to actively campaign to try and get Irish nurses back into the country because they’re under treated. It happens all the time. They just want to be martyrs.

what Thomas wanted was the big money and the cushy 2 hour flights between UK and Ireland/ maybe the 3 hours to Spain at a push. He has duck all interest in travel or he’d love the opportunity to live elsewhere.
What exactly was his dream? They could have gotten him a flight simulator for a lot less than the cost of his training, and he could work in a different job and play his flight games at night 😂

The two of them wouldn't know culture if it bit them in the arse. Most of their trips were spent in pubs, restaurants, and hotel room baths. They don't appreciate genuine travel. They just enjoy the ego boost of being a pilot. Sorry for crushing your "lifelong dream" pal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw this on the recoverie IG page. Niall done an interview with them. Comments aren't happy at all.

I'm surprised AI haven't stepped in when Thomas is retweeting the likes of niall and ciara Kelly and liking tweets about people refusing to quarantine in hotels and alluding to taking back roads into the republic to avoid checkpoints.

AI are trying to prove that they can fly the public safely and you have their own pilot retweeting covid theories and the likes of niall boylan. Wake up AI and have a word
20210326_140850.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The entitlement baffles me. I’m about to graduate from a Masters degree soon after studying in my field for the last five years and I am fully aware and prepared for the fact that I *will* have to move in order to get any kind of decent job in my field. It’s unrealistic and ridiculous to expect to be able to stay in your hometown for good AND have your dream career. Surely the very nature of the job itself would also suggest you’d probably have to travel about a bit and maybe move to wherever the jobs are? What planet are they living on that they think just because he trained for x amount of years and got into lots of debt means he can live and work wherever he pleases?! Yeah it’s sucks COVID has messed their plans up but tit happens, we’ve all lost something during this pandemic, just be glad it isn’t somebodies life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just thought, yesterday when she said she'd rather be put in a blender than be a mom vlogger, I suddenly realised I don't know what category she is then...since she's gotten pregnant and done absolutely nothing apart from go on about that, fabletics, and now a baby, she's hardly still calling herself a lifestyle vlogger right? She who lives in an open plan toilet with a mattress on the floor??? Is she for real? I assumed parenting vlogger (albeit a terrible one) was her new gig. It's definitely not fitness even if she is sponsored by cheap tat, I'm sorry but she's in no way aspirational, how does she actually market herself to brands????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just saw this on the recoverie IG page. Niall done an interview with them. Comments aren't happy at all.

I'm surprised AI haven't stepped in when Thomas is retweeting the likes of niall and ciara Kelly and liking tweets about people refusing to quarantine in hotels and alluding to taking back roads into the republic to avoid checkpoints.

AI are trying to prove that they can fly the public safely and you have their own pilot retweeting covid theories and the likes of niall boylan. Wake up AI and have a word
View attachment 500370
The comment is gone. Mysterious things

I just thought, yesterday when she said she'd rather be put in a blender than be a mom vlogger, I suddenly realised I don't know what category she is then...since she's gotten pregnant and done absolutely nothing apart from go on about that, fabletics, and now a baby, she's hardly still calling herself a lifestyle vlogger right? She who lives in an open plan toilet with a mattress on the floor??? Is she for real? I assumed parenting vlogger (albeit a terrible one) was her new gig. It's definitely not fitness even if she is sponsored by cheap tat, I'm sorry but she's in no way aspirational, how does she actually market herself to brands????
With numbers only. But I don't actually think too many companies work with her. Apart from fabletics she gets the odd gifted item and not much more for a while now. Or am I forgetting something?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The comment is gone. Mysterious things

With numbers only. But I don't actually think too many companies work with her. Apart from fabletics she gets the odd gifted item and not much more for a while now. Or am I forgetting something?

Are they actually censoring people for asking them to stop using a looneytune on their page?

That post was made on the 15th? I post it here and the comments vanish within minutes? Very very strange

• Heart
Melanie or Thomas are obviously very active over here then, don't worry guys, we've got the screenshots saved for you 😉

It must be exhausting having to block, delete and switch between sockpuppets all day though. It's sad, the two of them must be fueled by their woe is me attitude, they don't do anything but rant online, poor Milo 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Melanie or Thomas are obviously very active over here then, don't worry guys, we've got the screenshots saved for you 😉

It must be exhausting having to block, delete and switch between sockpuppets all day though. It's sad, the two of them must be fueled by their woe is me attitude, they don't do anything but rant online, poor Milo 😂

We all know they read tattle like the bible 😂 I just don't understand why comments are being scrubbed when Niall has proven himself to have zero credibility online. It makes recoverie look bad if anything. People are entitled to air their grievances with him.

Melanie and Thomas are you not embarazzzazeddd

Reactions: 14

At least he has an entire king size mattress to face plant on while they're at it 😂 I honestly picture them in one of the "other rooms" in the attic that we never see - a room covered in monitors, each one a different online account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know they read tattle like the bible 😂 I just don't understand why comments are being scrubbed when Niall has proven himself to have zero credibility online. It makes recoverie look bad if anything. People are entitled to air their grievances with him.

Melanie and Thomas are you not embarazzzazeddd
Seriously 😂I don’t know anyone who hears the name Niall Boylan and thinks “he’s a credible person to talk to about a serious issue.”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.