Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he has an entire king size mattress to face plant on while they're at it 😂 I honestly picture them in one of the "other rooms" in the attic that we never see - a room covered in monitors, each one a different online account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just remembered something interesting from their flopcast.

Again Melanie mentions how she paid for absolutely everything when Thomas was in training and that it wasn't an issue because once he got his wings, if it came time where she wanted to step back or work less she could do so.... fair enough yes but methinks between the constant emasculating and it being " his dept" not theirs, she thought her life was going to be way more cushy than what it currently is and that's why she's playing role of struggling pilot wife singlehandedly trying to save aviation

I'm picturing Mel as a tortured artist blogging about her writers block and going on stories about how utterly lonely it can be working part time online living by the sea while her husband flys 24/7 to *provide*.

Everything with her is an agenda.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I get that people are really worried about this situation with jobs moving abroad. And I do feel empathy. It's tit. But I feel like those two only complain because of their own situation and make it out to be the absolute worst one imaginable.
Let's put this whole thing into perspective, shall we?
Out of the supposedly 143000 families in peril, only a small percentage works directly in aviation. The others benefit from aviation but in their majority wouldn't benefit from any bailout or money injection into the airlines' pockets.
Out of the workers being employed in the aviation sector directly I would wager that ground staff and people working in the airports would see less of the money than others working directly for an airline. And within these airlines pilots are on top of the food chain, I would think.
Out of all the pilots Thomas might well be one of the more junior ones, hence earn less than his older colleagues. But he is also in a position where, if he were to lose his job, he would be easily hired somewhere else. A 60 year old pilot with a hefty wage might not get the same offers and isn't as attractive in the hiring process even when they're more qualified.
So far I would say that Thomas and Melanie are actually the lucky ones, seeing that Thomas is highly qualified and young enough to still get a foot in somewhere else even if he was fired. Other pilots for sure have family, older kids with roots firmly in one place in stuff like school or with friend groups established etc. Not to mention mortgage for a house and all that. So even within that privileged group of pilots he is one of the lucky ones.
And even within that pool of younger pilots Thomas is in the incredibly fortunate position to have a partner who works in a field where having to emigrate is not the end of the world job wise. I can imagine that this is not the case for most other people. They might be in a partnership where a move would mean having to sacrifice a good job. Looking for a new job somewhere else when you're not really wanting to move or have established yourself in your place of work already is something entirely different than what they face.

I don't want to at all minimize the fear that many must feel in the aviation industry, but yet again, like so many times before, Melanie and Thomas are really really lucky within that pool of people. And yet they are the loudest in complaining and whining. And I don't for one second believe that it is because they are "sticking up for others". It's all about what it means for them, how it affects them etc.

They cry about possibly not being able to live close to their parents while some of Thomas's colleagues would have to break to their older kids that they will have to uproot them from their life or even be in a long distance relationship with their kids and partners. Let alone people with shared custody or elderly parents they care for. The list goes on. Yet it's all "I won't be able to out a roof over my son's head". So dramatic.

It makes me less likely to empathise with the cause actually. I am trying to keep an open mind but those two and the way the petition is run really put me off supporting the cause in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This putting the roof over his sons head is bullshit too, newsflash Thomas, NEITHER you nor Melanie currently do that, your PARENTS are the ones providing a roof over your heads! Get real, rent somewhere if you're so desperate, sort your debt out with your wife and just stop whining.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s obviously worried hasn’t been off Twitter but it’s hardly the end of the world 😬😅
5C16118C-5208-4803-B3DA-4852574B4C41.jpeg

Reactions: 6
This putting the roof over his sons head is bullshit too, newsflash Thomas, NEITHER you nor Melanie currently do that, your PARENTS are the ones providing a roof over your heads! Get real, rent somewhere if you're so desperate, sort your debt out with your wife and just stop whining.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how they both need to insist constantly that the other partner is the financially irresponsible one.
Melanie going on about Thomas's debt and her savings. And Thomas saying she used to be extremely bad with money and posting that Simpson's clip claimjng she has no clue how to save.
Sort that tit out between yourselves and don't drag your partner publicly. Are they not afraid that a bank could see that stuff? Especially if they're local and Melanie thinks she is such a celebrity it should be pretty easy to find..

I think this deserves another outing the cringy dance is epic 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
The "woe is me" victim complex from these two grown adults is astonishing. And then the cringe factor on top with almost every insta post and video Melanie puts out is overwhelming too. They are made for each other, I can't disagree with them. 😂 They will harp on about how everyone has it bad but then whinge non-stop about their own lives.

They've made their beds (spending habits, extra degree thus extra debt, insisting on staying in their skyhigh expensive hometown), now lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this deserves another outing the cringy dance is epic 😅
1.11 timestamp - Whyyy were they trying to recreate the Bella and Edward meadow scene from twilight. I'm dead.

Of course Mel would identify with the oh so pale and mysterious bella thats sooo not like other girls, that all men or just drawn to because she's just sooo quirky and awkward 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
God the criiiinge 🤣🤣🤣 how do they leave these videos up? How do they not just watch it back once and just die of shame? Another question is why do they feel the need to constantly post about how they feel each other? Usually couples who are in trouble and faking it are the ones who post lovey dovey all the time and then boom, breakup out of the blue. She used to post loads of stuff about her previous boyfriend on Instagram too, all about how much she loved and adored him and look how that ended. They've not even been together that long yet but got married and had a kid in such a short space of time. For a couple their age without even their own place, it's insanely quick, most couples who are serious about their future get their tit in order before bringing a kid into it.

You can tell from listening to the podcast they're both getting on each others nerves more and more these days...

• Heart
God the criiiinge 🤣🤣🤣 how do they leave these videos up? How do they not just watch it back once and just die of shame? Another question is why do they feel the need to constantly post about how they feel each other? Usually couples who are in trouble and faking it are the ones who post lovey dovey all the time and then boom, breakup out of the blue. She used to post loads of stuff about her previous boyfriend on Instagram too, all about how much she loved and adored him and look how that ended. They've not even been together that long yet but got married and had a kid in such a short space of time. For a couple their age without even their own place, it's insanely quick, most couples who are serious about their future get their tit in order before bringing a kid into it.

You can tell from listening to the podcast they're both getting on each others nerves more and more these days...
They always say a baby will make or break you but in this instance I think he's been a good distraction 👀

Reactions: 8
Almost fully vegan? She was chowing down on chocolate chip pancakes not three weeks ago, she does realise there’s dairy in pancakes and chocolate right?
Is she not going to feed Pan dairy then? What about animal protein/fish? This is just another bandwagon she’s temporarily jumped on because she had her naive, uneducated eyes opened to the dairy industry. It won’t last. I can respect Thomas’s vegetarianism - he’s been that way long term and for ethical reasons. It must pain him to be married to a woman who pulls these stunts solely for attention.

Does anyone remember a couple of months ago she was ranting about her intention to donate breastmilk because of her ample supply (and how much of a tit hero she could portray herself to be if she were to ‘save newborns’). At the time she stated she was going to start pumping and donating the very next day. Never heard another thing about it after that ...

My thoughts exactly. I would rush down to the port to wave them off myself.

View attachment 500263

Make sure to write!
She’d style herself as an Irish aviation refugee forced offshore to the badlands of England. Oh the tragedy of it all.

217DF3F0-2FDD-43DB-8449-2007C3A2D618.png

Not a mammy blogger now?? Haha! I’m sorry, 90% of her content is directly derived from exploiting her oversized crotch goblin, she has very little else to share! #atticlife

Unfortunately she shares it in the most negative, ungrateful and egotistical of ways, but hey that’s Melanie Murphy for youse!

Also, those of you who consider her very pretty/attractive are so generous IMO 😳😳😳 I know it’s not the point, it’s her toxic online presence we all criticise, but she ain’t no oil painting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she not going to feed Pan dairy then? What about animal protein/fish? This is just another bandwagon she’s temporarily jumped on because she had her naive, uneducated eyes opened to the dairy industry. It won’t last. I can respect Thomas’s vegetarianism - he’s been that way long term and for ethical reasons. It must pain him to be married to a woman who pulls these stunts solely for attention.

Does anyone remember a couple of months ago she was ranting about her intention to donate breastmilk because of her ample supply (and how much of a tit hero she could portray herself to be if she were to ‘save newborns’). At the time she stated she was going to start pumping and donating the very next day. Never heard another thing about it after that ...

She’d style herself as an Irish aviation refugee forced offshore to the badlands of England. Oh the tragedy of it all.
Thomas sports leather so no better than her tbh ...she'll be liking herself to the famine victims leaving the motherland on a coffin ship 😂 maybe she'll start donating once Pan has been weaned and can no longer sustain her temporary boob job
50EF6C7D-A541-4D60-A1DC-F433FF71B25B.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Clare was mentioned because there’s a beautiful 3 bedroom called “the burrows” gone up in Clare and it might be in their budget. Highly doubtful at €300k but duck me it’s a beautiful house and we all know how our mel feels about HP
Woah The Burrows is gorgeous, and at €300k is insanely cheap compared to Aussie house prices. Something like that would be upwards of a million AUD/€650k across most of the country here, more than that anywhere desirable. And it's hardly off the beaten track - 10mins to Shannon Airport, 2.5hrs from Skerries. They really need to let their obsession with that place go.

I just thought, yesterday when she said she'd rather be put in a blender than be a mom vlogger, I suddenly realised I don't know what category she is then...since she's gotten pregnant and done absolutely nothing apart from go on about that, fabletics, and now a baby, she's hardly still calling herself a lifestyle vlogger right? She who lives in an open plan toilet with a mattress on the floor??? Is she for real? I assumed parenting vlogger (albeit a terrible one) was her new gig. It's definitely not fitness even if she is sponsored by cheap tat, I'm sorry but she's in no way aspirational, how does she actually market herself to brands????
Oh she's in a category all of her own - a whiny one that flogs cheap leggings, condoms and poo spray :ROFLMAO:

Oh god that video, I'm dying of second hand embarrassment :oops::oops::oops:

It's like some kind of late night long arse TV ad that turns out to be for laxatives at the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The aviation account has deleted the comments calling them out for deleting comments. It's hilarious. The only ones that stayed are Melanie's and two other ones praising them.

Also found this one under Melanie's post about mom shaming, where she has deleted the whole thread with criticism we had posted here. Let's see how long this comment stays there.

Screenshot_20210327-110702~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thomas is dying to get out for a waffle 🧇 and beans lol
CB796CF6-CAB0-4C0E-A939-1DCBEC89CB02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.