Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I have had enough of this woman.

For someone who is supposed to be a comedian, she's far from funny. All she does is involve herself in pointless drama, which for her age is extremely embarrassing.

She's got children to look after yet chooses to spend all her time on Tiktok lives or making awfully poor content with her vile chav of a boyfriend she met on Tiktok.

She might not have long left to live, maybe she should stop wasting it online and spend what little time she has left with the kids.

Reactions: 29

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I’m gonna say it. This has played into her hands… and will be used for sympathy and more gifts. I said it. And I believe it, if she was that concerned I wouldn’t be broadcasting it on a social platform, I would do what I needed in private (police etc) I can’t stand this woman. Her choices the past few months make absolutely no sense at all. If she was concerned about money for her kids, then why move from the place you was (cheaper rent) to a place as she stated “price doesn’t matter” that’s clearly a lot larger than what she needs, then there’s the puppy, they aren’t cheap let’s face it and to be perfectly honest would I buy an animal that’s a life long commitment if I was dying? Nope. I may come across as cold and callous, but it’s what I see from what she puts out there, and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but the state will fund a funeral. Life insurance is also a thing people seem to forget is available. Also sick pay is available to employees. Yes it is tragic they have lost their child and it is a nice gesture to raise a few quid but 13 fucking grand and still wanting MORE. Nah it is pure and utter greed at this point.

Reactions: 18

Tryger88

VIP Member
Personally I don't think it's fair to mention anyone's kids/parenting unless there's a blatant reason to - like them actually being on camera and a situation happening
She openly mentioned her kids last Christmas on tiktok, she used them on tiktok for financial gain so I think it's fair for anyone to mention her parenting, she was begging on tiktok for strangers to pay for their Christmas presents, I think her excuse was that because of the pandemic she hadn't been able to work as a comedian, pandemic now over and she's still not working as a "comedian"
She then went on to brag on one of her lives how expensive the gaming pc was she bought for one of her kids, ... personally I think it's disgusting to teach your kids how to scam total strangers to give you money, just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I'm all caught up and shocked to see she's now married to Roadman Ralph I guess match made in heaven both utter leeches of society. Any and all sympathy for her condition went out the window for her the minute she did that video mocking Prince Philip. I'm far from ever supporting the Royals but the fact someone as gravely ill as she claims could ever mock someone else's condition/death tells you a lot about their character. I've never found anything she's done funny or entertaining. I've also always felt she dramatises her condition a lot as there are so many instances where she's done or been in a video doing something that contradicts her.

Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
Love or hate trucker
Agree or not
Theres been plenty in here calling her out on her looks and calling her a space raider
Yes his words were vile, but as he said in his reply video, how many of us have said stuff like that in private?
I know I have
My son popped into my house while I was on holiday, which is normal, all my grown up kids have a key for here and come and go as they please
He cooked some chicken in the microwave and didn’t eat it all and didn’t throw away what was in there or on the plate
a week later
I came home to my kitchen side crawling with maggots
I was going to, disembowel, hang, draw and quarter him, I called him every name under the sun to my hubs
The next day when I saw him we had a cuddle, all forgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Wow perez hilton fell off 😂, gone from being one of the biggest celebrity gossip bloggers in the 2000s to going live on tiktok with the likes of mel moon 🤣

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
What fucks me off is these begs say " come on guys WE can do it" " let's go guys I know it's been tough but we must maintain our spot" they are doing nothing but sit in front of their phones making money 💰 and plenty of it

• Sad
  • Angry

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She gets sickness benefits and roadman ralph apparently claims carers for her too, they aren’t skint. Instead of him wasting money on fuel knocking on people’s doors maybe they should’ve used that cash to buy presents in the year 🙄 has he got kids??

Reactions: 14

Bouquet23

They were private chats and I bet if we were to hear her Cnut of a husband ranting on in private over the duration of being called out on his begging and try hard gangster antics… lots of people would hear what they don’t like and feel threatened. . She has a right to be upset but we also have a right to agree that she looks like a space raider and just isn’t funny 😆

Reactions: 14

Tryger88

VIP Member
So she's exposing DHB, I honestly dont care, I followed him and supported him as he had the biggest voice on tiktok to expose these disgusting human beings taking money from vulnerable people, rich or poor, he didn't make me think that way, I noticed it all by myself.
Him turning out to be a bit of a prick is obviously disappointing, but so many people are on to her and the other begs now, one thing I've noticed is how many calling them out now on tiktok are now not faceless, in the beginning it was mostly faceless/nameless accounts but not now.

You can expose DHB, trucker and the rest all you like but you, your husband/man child, Lawrence and the rest are absolutely the scumy disgusting begs of the world, you all need locking up, in the real world getting money from the vulnerable like you do, you would be arrested.
Maybe it's time you all got a job, it's almost Christmas, surely you was ashamed of having to beg last year to get your kids gaming PCs and a Turkey from M&S?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tryger88

VIP Member
She can't take the moral high ground here, what trucker said in a private conversation is nothing compared to her begging and taking money from vulnerable people all in plain sight.

Reactions: 13

RandomerOnline

Managed to save and afford a wedding but not a few Christmas presents? Well done to all who has do that with the wish lists you savages 👏 Hate the way she uses her illness to manipulate people.

Reactions: 12

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I can't stand her rambling on I thought she had heart problems she has more breathe than me. I'm surprised to hear she has children to look after how she got time for Tictok. She looked like the mammy with her son on last night for those that do not know it's her fiancé.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Blimmin eck. Shes put a wish list up because some of her shows got cancelled due to covid. Yes my dear. Everyones been affected by it and still manage sone sort of Christmas

• Wow
  • Haha

FranchescaSpoon

She is truly the Walter Mitty of TT. In the years she has been active in the performance industry she has gone through a disturbing amount of pets. She gets a puppy (sometimes trained service dogs), gets the social media attention and then they vanish never to be seen or heard of again. For all she is a laughable character, this is very concerning behaviour. She is a fantasist who has claimed to be owed millions by the NHS. I'd question everything she says.

• Wow
Reactions: 11