Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had enough of this woman.

For someone who is supposed to be a comedian, she's far from funny. All she does is involve herself in pointless drama, which for her age is extremely embarrassing.

She's got children to look after yet chooses to spend all her time on Tiktok lives or making awfully poor content with her vile chav of a boyfriend she met on Tiktok.

She might not have long left to live, maybe she should stop wasting it online and spend what little time she has left with the kids.

Reactions: 29
I can't stand her she's always causing drama and what the hell is with the shouting all the time

Reactions: 10
I can't stand her she's always causing drama and what the hell is with the shouting all the time
She obviously thinks shouting = comedy and whoever told her she was funny was probably just taking the piss. I used to quite like her as a TikToker (not as a comedian) but she's getting worse and the amount drama she's involved in on a social media app aimed young people is embarrassing. I bet her children are ashamed to have her as a mother.

Reactions: 8
I can't stand her rambling on I thought she had heart problems she has more breathe than me. I'm surprised to hear she has children to look after how she got time for Tictok. She looked like the mammy with her son on last night for those that do not know it's her fiancé.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she even a comedian or just calling herself one as she isn’t funny
Has she ever even done stand up?
She looks grubby to me, needs a good wash
Her relationship is odd too, is it just for clout?

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand her or her idiotic boyfriend.
For someone that hasn’t got long left (apparently) she seems to spend her time on social media getting involved in everything she can. I would have thought spending time with her children would be a priority. Her high and mighty attitude stinks as well. She’s nothing special nor is she anything to write home about.

Reactions: 7
Lockdown 1 I liked her she was quite funny. But TikTok seems to have gone to her head along with a few others in their circle. I don’t dislike her I still follow her I did really feel for her with the whole edible thing. Like Zak’s mam admitted to lying about that and one NHS worker watching those videos could have absolutely ruined her and that’s completely uncalled for.
I don’t get her relationship but each to their own but I miss her comedy videos and parody videos there is just so much drama with her now. It’s constant on my FYP.

Reactions: 4
I got muted from her "getting her hair done" live when I commented that I hoped she wasn't planning on getting married this week as she wouldn't leave the hairdressers til Saturday- same woman who took 7 hours to do you know who's hair.

I thought it was quite witty, everyone's a critic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I legit jumped when my FYP scrolled to that live…her screeching is something else!

Reactions: 1
she’s been getting her hair done for over 4 hours. What the duck? And it’s no where near done
I've had mine done for years and she is making such a mess of that, untidy foils, she cannot be a professional.

Reactions: 3
Lockdown 1 I liked her she was quite funny. But TikTok seems to have gone to her head along with a few others in their circle. I don’t dislike her I still follow her I did really feel for her with the whole edible thing. Like Zak’s mam admitted to lying about that and one NHS worker watching those videos could have absolutely ruined her and that’s completely uncalled for.
I don’t get her relationship but each to their own but I miss her comedy videos and parody videos there is just so much drama with her now. It’s constant on my FYP.
He just wants a place to stay that’s not his mummies

I’ve seen her on Lawrence’s videos a few times, I thought the fella she’s just married was her son! What’s the age gap?

I’ve seen her on Lawrence’s videos a few times, I thought the fella she’s just married was her son! What’s the age gap?
She’s 41 he is 28 I think they met on TikTok about 8 months ago ( that maybe inaccurate timing ) it’s been a whirlwind he moved straight in with her

Mel definitely smokes sneakily maybe not all the time but ages ago on a live with her and roadkill Ralph at night in the car this was when they first announced their love for each other etc they were both eating kfc she gave him the camera he looked at her and said what you doing she didn’t reply then you see the lighter flicking I never thought nothing of it just thought she didn’t want her fans (😬) to know she smoked never knew she had heart failure or whatever until recently I was like wow no wonder she hides it

• Wow
I got muted from her "getting her hair done" live when I commented that I hoped she wasn't planning on getting married this week as she wouldn't leave the hairdressers til Saturday- same woman who took 7 hours to do you know who's hair.

I thought it was quite witty, everyone's a critic 🤷‍♀️
I'm a newbie. Whom is youknowwho? I'm intrigued.