Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel has posted a voice recording šŸ˜³
Just said this on dhb thread, but I actually feel sorry for her. No matter how much you dislike someone (especially a complete stranger online) why would you talk like that? Trucker is clearly pissed as usual but it's no excuse. Noone deserves to hear "I can't wait for you to die" and have their appearance ripped to shreads.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love or hate trucker
Agree or not
Theres been plenty in here calling her out on her looks and calling her a space raider
Yes his words were vile, but as he said in his reply video, how many of us have said stuff like that in private?
I know I have
My son popped into my house while I was on holiday, which is normal, all my grown up kids have a key for here and come and go as they please
He cooked some chicken in the microwave and didnā€™t eat it all and didnā€™t throw away what was in there or on the plate
a week later
I came home to my kitchen side crawling with maggots
I was going to, disembowel, hang, draw and quarter him, I called him every name under the sun to my hubs
The next day when I saw him we had a cuddle, all forgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were private chats and I bet if we were to hear her Cnut of a husband ranting on in private over the duration of being called out on his begging and try hard gangster anticsā€¦ lots of people would hear what they donā€™t like and feel threatened. . She has a right to be upset but we also have a right to agree that she looks like a space raider and just isnā€™t funny šŸ˜†

Reactions: 14
They were private chats and I bet if we were to hear her Cnut of a husband ranting on in private over the duration of being called out on his begging and try hard gangster anticsā€¦ lots of people would hear what they donā€™t like and feel threatened. . She has a right to be upset but we also have a right to agree that she looks like a space raider and just isnā€™t funny šŸ˜†
I remember watching a live where her & big boy roadman Ralph basically bullied Chelsey Harwood in it ā€¦.way before these begging battles they do now

Reactions: 10
I just can't believe she has contacted the police. He didn't send her a direct threat, it was a private conversation that happened ages ago. Totally ridiculous wasting police time.

I just can't believe she has contacted the police. He didn't send her a direct threat, it was a private conversation that happened ages ago. Totally ridiculous wasting police time.
If someone said the same about me, I'd document it with the police too - just incase. Look at what happened to trucker himself šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m gonna say it. This has played into her handsā€¦ and will be used for sympathy and more gifts. I said it. And I believe it, if she was that concerned I wouldnā€™t be broadcasting it on a social platform, I would do what I needed in private (police etc) I canā€™t stand this woman. Her choices the past few months make absolutely no sense at all. If she was concerned about money for her kids, then why move from the place you was (cheaper rent) to a place as she stated ā€œprice doesnā€™t matterā€ thatā€™s clearly a lot larger than what she needs, then thereā€™s the puppy, they arenā€™t cheap letā€™s face it and to be perfectly honest would I buy an animal thatā€™s a life long commitment if I was dying? Nope. I may come across as cold and callous, but itā€™s what I see from what she puts out there, and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m gonna say it. This has played into her handsā€¦ and will be used for sympathy and more gifts. I said it. And I believe it, if she was that concerned I wouldnā€™t be broadcasting it on a social platform, I would do what I needed in private (police etc) I canā€™t stand this woman. Her choices the past few months make absolutely no sense at all. If she was concerned about money for her kids, then why move from the place you was (cheaper rent) to a place as she stated ā€œprice doesnā€™t matterā€ thatā€™s clearly a lot larger than what she needs, then thereā€™s the puppy, they arenā€™t cheap letā€™s face it and to be perfectly honest would I buy an animal thatā€™s a life long commitment if I was dying? Nope. I may come across as cold and callous, but itā€™s what I see from what she puts out there, and nothing else.
Most sensible post today x

Reactions: 11
I agree she is very performative in all she says and does. Letā€™s not forget she is a practiced public speaker so course she comes across as articulate. You telling me RMR is mr feminist personified?! Nahhhh mate. Youā€™re all silly cunts for having these group chats but as a woman I donā€™t need her beggy arse getting all righteous and repeating the word misogynistic 100 times. She ainā€™t been picked from random for her looks. Itā€™s her. The full Mel moon Tik tok package that triggers so many

• Heart
She will get gifts galore cause of this .. it ridiculous someone outing group chats especially when they are not whiter than white .. who will she send chats to next .. cause by looks of it she likes stirring the pot

Iā€™ve missed this!! On a train and canā€™t get on TikTok, will watch when I get in
But Mumz is right. She has been called out on here loads for her looks and looking like a space invader. While it sounds awful what was said itā€™s seemingly a private conversation and her and her husband have also said awful things about people
Live your life online like they all do you have to accept you wonā€™t be liked by everyone and people will have opinions and sometimes very strong opinions about you
Reap what you sew I guess

Reactions: 8
She can't take the moral high ground here, what trucker said in a private conversation is nothing compared to her begging and taking money from vulnerable people all in plain sight.

Reactions: 13
She will get gifts galore cause of this .. it ridiculous someone outing group chats especially when they are not whiter than white .. who will she send chats to next .. cause by looks of it she likes stirring the pot
Snakes šŸ šŸ

Reactions: 6
So she's exposing DHB, I honestly dont care, I followed him and supported him as he had the biggest voice on tiktok to expose these disgusting human beings taking money from vulnerable people, rich or poor, he didn't make me think that way, I noticed it all by myself.
Him turning out to be a bit of a prick is obviously disappointing, but so many people are on to her and the other begs now, one thing I've noticed is how many calling them out now on tiktok are now not faceless, in the beginning it was mostly faceless/nameless accounts but not now.

You can expose DHB, trucker and the rest all you like but you, your husband/man child, Lawrence and the rest are absolutely the scumy disgusting begs of the world, you all need locking up, in the real world getting money from the vulnerable like you do, you would be arrested.
Maybe it's time you all got a job, it's almost Christmas, surely you was ashamed of having to beg last year to get your kids gaming PCs and a Turkey from M&S?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she's exposing DHB, I honestly dont care, I followed him and supported him as he had the biggest voice on tiktok to expose these disgusting human beings taking money from vulnerable people, rich or poor, he didn't make me think that way, I noticed it all by myself.
Him turning out to be a bit of a prick is obviously disappointing, but so many people are on to her and the other begs now, one thing I've noticed is how many calling them out now on tiktok are now not faceless, in the beginning it was mostly faceless/nameless accounts but not now.

You can expose DHB, trucker and the rest all you like but you, your husband/man child, Lawrence and the rest are absolutely the scumy disgusting begs of the world, you all need locking up, in the real world getting money from the vulnerable like you do, you would be arrested.
Maybe it's time you all got a job, it's almost Christmas, surely you was ashamed of having to beg last year to get your kids gaming PCs and a Turkey from M&S?
This šŸ‘šŸ» So frustrated that this situation is making them think they have the moral high ground. Unfortunately the MM /RMR /big lawl echo chamber will rumble on but the narrative to any sane hardworking person remain as it is. Theyā€™re beggy cunts and weā€™ll see how it pans out once the people that gift for their perceived friendship and feeling of belonging have to choose food/heating over online gifts. But fear not. Mel can sing for her supper šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 8

Exactly this , and where was her man / child yesterday to support her, hiding from the camera ?! He needs to get a job and provide for his wife and kids (if sheā€™s unable to work) he should be ashamed of himself !!!!

Reactions: 5
With the cost of living crisis people cannot afford to give. She said about clueless dad gambler has she not seen michelle who clearly is vunerable gifting lawerence or her son did will they offer back I doubt it

Reactions: 7