Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite mels begging I do think she's a good mum from what I've seen as I did used to like her a one point she goes mostly live on a night as I think one of her kidd needs extra needs .I don't know if they still see there dad as at one point he used to be in the picture and would go live as well as they was close friends and I think Ralph as his full time but I can't remember as I stopped watching her after the begging started .used to watch her wet wipe Wednesdays regularly.i have just found her exs account again though 😆

Me too, part of me still likes Mel too - I really enjoy her mental health lives or deep discussions. I just dont like the battling/begging which I'm hoping she's now stopped since getting the NHS pay out.

The kids do still see their dad, I remember her mentioning it not long ago. I believe she's a good mum too, her lives tend to be midday when they're at school or on an evening when kids are in bed. Personally I don't think it's fair to mention anyone's kids/parenting unless there's a blatant reason to - like them actually being on camera and a situation happening

Reactions: 5
Personally I don't think it's fair to mention anyone's kids/parenting unless there's a blatant reason to - like them actually being on camera and a situation happening
She openly mentioned her kids last Christmas on tiktok, she used them on tiktok for financial gain so I think it's fair for anyone to mention her parenting, she was begging on tiktok for strangers to pay for their Christmas presents, I think her excuse was that because of the pandemic she hadn't been able to work as a comedian, pandemic now over and she's still not working as a "comedian"
She then went on to brag on one of her lives how expensive the gaming pc was she bought for one of her kids, ... personally I think it's disgusting to teach your kids how to scam total strangers to give you money, just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She openly mentioned her kids last Christmas on tiktok, she used them on tiktok for financial gain so I think it's fair for anyone to mention her parenting, she was begging on tiktok for strangers to pay for their Christmas presents, I think her excuse was that because of the pandemic she hadn't been able to work as a comedian, pandemic now over and she's still not working as a "comedian"
She then went on to brag on one of her lives how expensive the gaming pc was she bought for one of her kids, ... personally I think it's disgusting to teach your kids how to scam total strangers to give you money, just my thoughts.
Spot on !!!!

Reactions: 8
Same never watched her until the bullying live with Harwood & then the begging never found her funny I cringe at her songs infact
When it comes to her songs I just feel she is trying to be like Victoria Wood but is the wish version at best. The last gig she did ended with her needing to go to hospital less than halfway through the set.

When it comes to her songs I just feel she is trying to be like Victoria Wood but is the wish version at best. The last gig she did ended with her needing to go to hospital less than halfway through the set.
Yes she definitely thinks she’s Victoria Wood with her songs how people can listen to her I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s forever looking up at the number watching her swigging from a big coke bottle just use a glass more ladylike

Reactions: 7
The swigging!!! So common!!! Get a glass. No one else in the house will want to touch that pop after her gob has been round it
Not sure swigging a few litres a day is good for the heart 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is Lawrence not saying all this, why is she the mouthpiece. Does she have to get herself involved in everything. Why would anyone send her voice notes anyway.

Why is Lawrence not saying all this, why is she the mouthpiece. Does she have to get herself involved in everything. Why would anyone send her voice notes anyway.
shes what I call a ‘drama paramedic’ always first to run in and take the lead at the first sniff of a bit of drama, she’s the most articulate out of them so she takes on role of spokesperson.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the comedian thing at all.
[/QUOT

I remember she and Lawrence did a gig no one turned up. Would she not take the hint she isn't funny and no one likes her.
The swigging!!! So common!!! Get a glass. No one else in the house will want to touch that pop after her gob has been round it
Not sure swigging a few litres a day is good for the heart 🙄

Definitely with her reputation around Burnley. She was a bit of a willy enthusiast. I see on this ages ago someone knew her from Burnley back in the day.

shes what I call a ‘drama paramedic’ always first to run in and take the lead at the first sniff of a bit of drama, she’s the most articulate out of them so she takes on role of spokesperson.

A.k.A the one with the biggest gob. You mean. The bleeping gobby cow 😂😂

If I was as poorly as she says she is .. I spend every minute with my children not on social media
I can hardly breathe today with it I'm in bed . She is shouting on tik tok like she does and singing and dancing in her music videos and not one bit breathless , I don't know how she does it. In her condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely with her reputation around Burnley. She was a bit of a willy enthusiast. I see on this ages ago someone knew her from Burnley back in the day.

A.k.A the one with the biggest gob. You mean. The bleeping gobby cow 😂😂

I can hardly breathe today with it I'm in bed . She is shouting on tik tok like she does and singing and dancing in her music videos and not one bit breathless , I don't know how she does it. In her condition.
😂🤣 basically yes a combination of the biggest gob and knowing a few bigger words than RMR and Lawl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's stopped battling/begging for money with her man/child, probably due to the pay out but now has a tip link in her tiktok bio, fair enough if she's not begging people to click on it, but then I noticed if you click on custom it allows you to send between £1 to £100, so she's still happy to take £100 at a time from total strangers who will obviously be vulnerable for many reasons.

Attachments

• Wow
She's stopped battling/begging for money with her man/child, probably due to the pay out but now has a tip link in her tiktok bio, fair enough if she's not begging people to click on it, but then I noticed if you click on custom it allows you to send between £1 to £100, so she's still happy to take £100 at a time from total strangers who will obviously be vulnerable for many reasons.
Begging woman.

Reactions: 5
I think that's because she has a tiktok agent - they have to set their account up in a certain way so maybe been told to put that on. Personally, aslong as she's not highlighting that button or asking for money, I dont think its too bad. Someone would have to come across it and make that decision for themselves. Whereas in the battles I think people feel pressured to gift, or like they have a responsibility to help her win

Reactions: 3
I think that's because she has a tiktok agent - they have to set their account up in a certain way so maybe been told to put that on. Personally, aslong as she's not highlighting that button or asking for money, I dont think its too bad. Someone would have to come across it and make that decision for themselves. Whereas in the battles I think people feel pressured to gift, or like they have a responsibility to help her win
True, but imagine you or I logged in and see that some total stranger tipped you £100, would you not feel guilty? Especially knowing that most people who gift these begs big money are vulnerable, would she send the £100 back? No! We already know the answer is no because of her past actions of begging, she and her man/child would be jumping up and down in joy! She has no morals, she's going to be jumping straight back on the beg train to take money from the vulnerable soon as her payout starts to shrink.