Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody commented that they can’t gift anymore because EE have capped them, she must have sent about 200 quids worth 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She looks like she begging for her life, and he looks like he might swing both way.His hair looks like Des O Conner's.
How are they not ashamed of begging she needs to watch her heart shouting and swearing with excitement !! Him with his hair her with them slug eye brows 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she was on her last legs? Screeching travel with me, chugging Pepsi from the bottle. It’s a disgrace the level of begging 🤢 no need she’s getting her nhs compensation soon yet still taking off people
The chugging from a 2 litre bottle turns me sick, get a glass you rough arse cow

• Haha
I don't wish illness on the woman. I hope she does get treatment and gets better....but then can we endure less of her. I used to like councilestatequeen but she's constant battling now and licking mels arse

• Haha
What fucks me off is these begs say " come on guys WE can do it" " let's go guys I know it's been tough but we must maintain our spot" they are doing nothing but sit in front of their phones making money 💰 and plenty of it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What fucks me off is these begs say " come on guys WE can do it" " let's go guys I know it's been tough but we must maintain our spot" they are doing nothing but sit in front of their phones making money 💰 and plenty of it

Exactly. I'd love to sit on my fat arse all day getting free money

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone said last night they were going to take a loan out so that they could gift her. Bloody pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's not even hiding her begging now. Scrolled through and ended on her live and she's begging for some car gift to go "travelling" with. It's 1000 coins which is about £15! Cheeky beggin tits. Sick of them

• Angry
  • Sick
She's apparently traveling to Newcastle with her agent to her job ? I'm assuming that's a comedian show or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please say that’s a job of hers ?? 🤣🤣🤣

being a comedian lol
Yeah I think that's what she does ? She goes to like shows and stuff when I followed her through lockdown she used to talk about it a lot .she's been doing it for years and that's how she knows that guy who does the voices.ive just found a new article from 2015 apparently she had a interview with Katie Hopkins 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What happened to her ex .when they broke up and she started dating Ralph .I remember they was still good friends and he would be around at the house a lot and even got tiktok .he just seems to have disappeared

Reactions: 1
What happened to her ex .when they broke up and she started dating Ralph .I remember they was still good friends and he would be around at the house a lot and even got tiktok .he just seems to have disappeared
This sounds really horrible to say but some men are happy to pass the problem onto the new guy, I've seen it in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 5