Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I don't get the comedian thing at all.
[/QUOT

I remember she and Lawrence did a gig no one turned up. Would she not take the hint she isn't funny and no one likes her.
The swigging!!! So common!!! Get a glass. No one else in the house will want to touch that pop after her gob has been round it
Not sure swigging a few litres a day is good for the heart 🙄

Definitely with her reputation around Burnley. She was a bit of a willy enthusiast. I see on this ages ago someone knew her from Burnley back in the day.

shes what I call a ‘drama paramedic’ always first to run in and take the lead at the first sniff of a bit of drama, she’s the most articulate out of them so she takes on role of spokesperson.

A.k.A the one with the biggest gob. You mean. The Fucking gobby cow 😂😂

If I was as poorly as she says she is .. I spend every minute with my children not on social media
I can hardly breathe today with it I'm in bed . She is shouting on tik tok like she does and singing and dancing in her music videos and not one bit breathless , I don't know how she does it. In her condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
That's why we have the disability act and occupational health and reasonable adjustments to help support people who do want to work. Not every body can work but she would rather beg for money and that is what I find disgusting.
Her heart failure don't stop her getting pumped by hobosexual Ralph does it. Her toy boy. He must be really stuck for a place to live. If I had a bag of dicks I wouldn't give her one 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it. This has played into her hands… and will be used for sympathy and more gifts. I said it. And I believe it, if she was that concerned I wouldn’t be broadcasting it on a social platform, I would do what I needed in private (police etc) I can’t stand this woman. Her choices the past few months make absolutely no sense at all. If she was concerned about money for her kids, then why move from the place you was (cheaper rent) to a place as she stated “price doesn’t matter” that’s clearly a lot larger than what she needs, then there’s the puppy, they aren’t cheap let’s face it and to be perfectly honest would I buy an animal that’s a life long commitment if I was dying? Nope. I may come across as cold and callous, but it’s what I see from what she puts out there, and nothing else.
Most sensible post today x

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but the state will fund a funeral. Life insurance is also a thing people seem to forget is available. Also sick pay is available to employees. Yes it is tragic they have lost their child and it is a nice gesture to raise a few quid but 13 fucking grand and still wanting MORE. Nah it is pure and utter greed at this point.
I agree with you, and to be perfectly honest I am sick and tired of seeing GFM accounts being set up....not just on Tiktok but everywhere. Read tragic news in the paper....see a GFM......hear about someone losing their home for whatever reason (usually because they haven't paid their rent!!!).....see a GFM.....someones dog/cat needs expensive vet care.....see a GFM. It goes on and on...does no one take responsibility for their own life anymore? Yes, funerals are funded for children, but it's very basic, so I can understand raising extra money to provide more than this....but 13k?

brahhh

VIP Member
They were private chats and I bet if we were to hear her Cnut of a husband ranting on in private over the duration of being called out on his begging and try hard gangster antics… lots of people would hear what they don’t like and feel threatened. . She has a right to be upset but we also have a right to agree that she looks like a space raider and just isn’t funny 😆
I remember watching a live where her & big boy roadman Ralph basically bullied Chelsey Harwood in it ….way before these begging battles they do now

Reactions: 10
She was on live and was really dismissive towards her son. Lack of emotion. She certainly loves attention. Some say articulate but i say fake intelligence. It can be done. Shes no victoria wood. Ms wood was funny and warm with out being funny and warm. Mel moon tries way too hard. Its not even satire….its the fame game…

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Do people actually go to her gigs she's bloody boring not even funny.

And perhaps deal with it like everyone else, beggy as per

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Apparently you can get a compassionate passport quicker with drs letter but she’s still waiting.
she wants people to message newspapers and mps
She’s so entitled the grubby lazy con artist

• Wow
  • Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
She will get gifts galore cause of this .. it ridiculous someone outing group chats especially when they are not whiter than white .. who will she send chats to next .. cause by looks of it she likes stirring the pot

brahhh

VIP Member
Whatever’s gone on, her and her husband are still begs. Why can roadman ralph not get a job 🤔
All the begs all stick together cut from the same cloth ! as for her husband get off your begging backside and be a man and provide for your kids from another mother and provide for your sick wife what’s your excuse a young fit man who sits in another part of the house begging advertising battles on Facebook & that’s not begging ?? She said she hadn’t been live for 6 weeks luv you were doing cooking lives last couple weeks & collecting GIFTS memory loss as well ???

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
As someone that works on the phones it's easily doable for her .I managed to get one that's working from home all the time as well so if she finds one like that then she wouldn't need to travel either .however if she has got heart problems and gets a bad customer that's shouting and screaming that won't help and like the previous poster said if there having to have loads of days of becasue some days a bad day .it wouldnt wash over with the managers.however I thought she was working ? She's doing her comedy gigs ? .I will say though I havnt seen them both battle in ages or be live other than when they did the live the other day .they have hardly been live

It doesn't stop her shouting and screaming does it she got more mouth than a cows got cnut.

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I’m in the same industry, albeit not a comedian. I work alongside people in the entertainment industry. I am a single mother of two young children who was on furlough for about a year. I have paid for both my children’s xmas and birthday presents this and last year. No wish list, no begging on social media, not even borrowing from family. Because I prioritise my kids over everything else!

• Heart

Bouquet23

It’s the monologues at 1000wpm practiced within an inch of its life for me 🤣🤣 bravo 👏🏻 . Will never fall for this performative manipulation cos the beg will still be begging long after voice note gate is over and more fool you morons that support and fund her and the gang . ✌

• Heart

Fruitshoot

I'm sick of seeing her everytime I log on. Who's got her kids? she's always on TT live propped on the end of her bed in that god awful depressing bedroom, (the backdrop wallpaper looks like the alleyway on coronation street) with old crumpled duvet covers chugging coke straight from a litre bottle. Brings my mood right down she does

• Haha