Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diglet

Chatty Member
Shes done a great thing, however check the new video out, they smashed the target but now they want more. People have very kindly donated on limited information about what happened etc and I can see why but nobody knows what actually happened and why isn't the target sufficient enough?

Reactions: 10

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
What a liar , don’t lie Mel if you can’t remember your lies !!! She said she’s quit the fags , few weeks ago she was saying she’s never smoked 🤔

I don't know how she smokes with heart failure. If some one in the next street lights a cigarette I can't get my breath , I'm not saying she hasn't got it. Don't get me wrong but she can sing. Dance around drink shout with out getting breathless , I had a shower today and I was breathless.

howrude80

I can’t afford to buy all my family presents this year because covid did me the dirty and effed up my business, but I’ve certainly not gone on tik tok on the scrounge!

• Sad
  • Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Just been in chelsey harwoods live and she was on beefing with jordy wheeler of all people, and he claimed she sucked roadmanralph off for £50 😭😭

• Haha

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I just can't believe she has contacted the police. He didn't send her a direct threat, it was a private conversation that happened ages ago. Totally ridiculous wasting police time.

Lisaloo1982

I can't stand her she's always causing drama and what the hell is with the shouting all the time

Viral.69

I dont understand this woman. Has, supposedly, major health problems yet sits there drinking and smoking. And what is it with the prank calls? Claims to be an adult yet sits there taking "requests" for who to prank call next, she can't even think up her own prank calls her viewers have to do it for her 🤷‍♂️

Disneylover

VIP Member
She was on a live with her fella last night doing a prank call, they rang McDonalds asking to speak to the manager, she said her husband was being sent dirty pics from an employee on snap chat, she gave herself away in the end by laughing and the manager got onto it. So embarrassing for a grown woman, this is what you’d expect a bunch of teenagers to do. Very bizarre!!!

• Wow

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
The swigging!!! So common!!! Get a glass. No one else in the house will want to touch that pop after her gob has been round it
Not sure swigging a few litres a day is good for the heart 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I thought she was on her last legs! Whatever happened to her heart condition killing her if she doesn't get a transplant, looks pretty ok for someone who so I'll.

I have severe heart failure. Stage 4 I can hardly talk some days I'm so breathless I seen her dance around drink rant not one bit breathless. I'm not saying she hasn't got it. But I think she might not be a severe as she lets on myself. That's coming from some one who has the same thing.

diglet

Chatty Member
I can not stand this woman,

She uses her sob stories to emotionally manipulate people into paying for her kids Christmas.

Christmas isn't a surprise love it happens every year why wait until 7 days before to start the beg a thon.

Why do YOUR kids deserve my money more than a children's charity or my local care home? What gives you the right to beg online?

• Heart

Bouquet23

I’m gonna say it. This has played into her hands… and will be used for sympathy and more gifts. I said it. And I believe it, if she was that concerned I wouldn’t be broadcasting it on a social platform, I would do what I needed in private (police etc) I can’t stand this woman. Her choices the past few months make absolutely no sense at all. If she was concerned about money for her kids, then why move from the place you was (cheaper rent) to a place as she stated “price doesn’t matter” that’s clearly a lot larger than what she needs, then there’s the puppy, they aren’t cheap let’s face it and to be perfectly honest would I buy an animal that’s a life long commitment if I was dying? Nope. I may come across as cold and callous, but it’s what I see from what she puts out there, and nothing else.
I agree she is very performative in all she says and does. Let’s not forget she is a practiced public speaker so course she comes across as articulate. You telling me RMR is mr feminist personified?! Nahhhh mate. You’re all silly cunts for having these group chats but as a woman I don’t need her beggy arse getting all righteous and repeating the word misogynistic 100 times. She ain’t been picked from random for her looks. It’s her. The full Mel moon Tik tok package that triggers so many

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
To be fair that isn't what she said, she admitted she used to smoke and has a cigarette sometimes, and that doctors told her that not doing drugs saved her life. She didn't say it was OK to smoke. These creators deserve calling out but by sticking to the facts 🙂

Her house was paid for by the NHS payout

If she is as bad as she says she is no way would she look at a cigarette let alone smoke it. I have severe heart failure. Myself.

Reactions: 9

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I’ve got some sympathy for her as she legit has had it tough health wise, but that Roadman Ralph…wow. A proper nasty piece of work whose obviously just looking for the payout. I think he’s brought both Mel and Lawrence down to his gutter level.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I don’t mean it horribly but Mel and her partner are SO rude, especially that husband of hers calling people pricks, morons and everything else. They were both rude on that live tonight “bidding creators for money”. Both of them getting agitated with people commenting. I understand it’s frustrating but you’re on TikTok. I know it’s for a serious cause as parents have lost their child but you’re trying to raise money on a social media app. You can’t keep begging for money if people don’t want to donate. I think I heard a thank you maybe once or twice. I don’t mean it horribly but does she think people are made of money when everyone’s bills are increasing but hardly their wages are increasing. She can’t make another live, 13k is enough sorry. Not with everything going on in the world right now and people still trying to recover from coronavirus and the pandemic.

Imagine auctioning to meet with a “tiktoker” for £200/£300 and more when you can go tokfest and meet them and the ticket is a lot cheaper. Maybe if they did it for under £50/£100, they’d have a lot more interest. I should hope Mel and her partner have donated. OR NOT, but then again she don’t work does she because of her illness.

Also, why does she always look completely off her face?!

• Heart
  • Wow

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I don’t mean it horribly but Mel and her partner are SO rude, especially that husband of hers calling people pricks, morons and everything else. They were both rude on that live tonight “bidding creators for money”. Both of them getting agitated with people commenting. I understand it’s frustrating but you’re on TikTok. I know it’s for a serious cause as parents have lost their child but you’re trying to raise money on a social media app. You can’t keep begging for money if people don’t want to donate. I think I heard a thank you maybe once or twice. I don’t mean it horribly but does she think people are made of money when everyone’s bills are increasing but hardly their wages are increasing. She can’t make another live, 13k is enough sorry. Not with everything going on in the world right now and people still trying to recover from coronavirus and the pandemic.

Imagine auctioning to meet with a “tiktoker” for £200/£300 and more when you can go tokfest and meet them and the ticket is a lot cheaper. Maybe if they did it for under £50/£100, they’d have a lot more interest. I should hope Mel and her partner have donated. OR NOT, but then again she don’t work does she because of her illness.

Also, why does she always look completely off her face?!
I watched for a while last night, and they kept saying hold the chat hold the chat and getting very annoyed, yet all people were doing were passing on wishes to the parents and interacting! But they just wanted the money and they were coming across very aggressive! They got a bid for a blond lady, mummy something or other, and because the person didn’t pay within 5 minutes they were slagging them off!

• Wow
  • Angry

lozza96

VIP Member
Now i do like mel and thought it was a good thing she did .however there was a women who wasnt a creater and put £800 in altogether and didnt get a video .yesh they got everyone to follow her on the live and stuff to try get her live which is fair .however edens donated £500 and shes done a video about her ? Also edens clearly done that herself to get in peoples good books .shes not done that selflessley