Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a cat in hell’s chance her and that loser of a husband have the readies to buy something like that outright, payout or not.
Sounds like she’s jumped on the Eden harvs bandwagon she’s just rented a house for 6 months, paid up front

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t have a problem with her getting compensation and spending it on whatever she spends it on
My problem lies with her begging and her vile personality and her entitled attitude
What did she get compensation for?

Reactions: 4
No wonder Roadman Ralph quit his job and married her within six months of knowing her.

Reactions: 15
I've never been keen on exposed brick it reminds me of a prison cell in the dark ages and would trigger me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She only viewed it a few days ago
Nobody can view a house and buy it then move in a few days later
Just the buyers solicitor writing to the sellers solicitor takes about a month lol
She also said she had to wait until people moved out before she could view it. Normally buyers show you around the property whilst theyre still there living in it. I am thinking it's a rental despite what she says.

When you walk into the entrance it could easy be a place to eat, anyway its not me that's going to be living there. I hope she is not getting into debt on the back of her and Ralphs begging.

Sounds like she’s jumped on the Eden harvs bandwagon she’s just rented a house for 6 months, paid up front
Well done GIFTERS for paying the rent for her and her lazy beg Ralph

When you walk into the entrance it could easy be a place to eat, anyway its not me that's going to be living there. I hope she is not getting into debt on the back of her and Ralphs begging.
Well you’ll have some hefty bills with that place to keep warm or should I say the GIFTERS best stock up on universes lions interstellars ……

• Haha
Speechless! She’s live on Ralph’s account showing everyone around their new house. It’s like a mansion compared to where they live at moment. Gullible gifters oohing & aaahing. Open your eyes! You’ve all paid for part of that! 😡
Just caught up with this...I've said before I'm in next town and not hard to work out where they lived before...and wasn't the best part of town!
She was putting it all over fb money no object when looking for a propery!! Just proves what begging can get you....for now anyway....hope it all comes crashing down soon, for all the lazy, idle begs😡😡😡

She also said she had to wait until people moved out before she could view it. Normally buyers show you around the property whilst theyre still there living in it. I am thinking it's a rental despite what she says.
Definitely..her fb post looking for rental was all over locally!!!

Just caught up with this...I've said before I'm in next town and not hard to work out where they lived before...and wasn't the best part of town!
She was putting it all over fb money no object when looking for a propery!! Just proves what begging can get you....for now anyway....hope it all comes crashing down soon, for all the lazy, idle begs😡😡😡

Definitely..her fb post looking for rental was all over locally!!!
I've just seen the FB post, lying cow lol

I'm guessing her payout wasn't that much if she's renting? Ralph will be running out the door once her money dries up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s a rental, I know the house and it’s own by next door who rent out the conversion 🙃