Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
That’s fair enough, but half term is here soon and if they are business class all the way then a week or so wait wouldn’t make a difference to take the holiday then
I just think you are doing something like that, then take them all
No, I agree with that. I was just wondering if that was the reason why.

Reactions: 1

M.iddge

Lockdown 1 I liked her she was quite funny. But TikTok seems to have gone to her head along with a few others in their circle. I don’t dislike her I still follow her I did really feel for her with the whole edible thing. Like Zak’s mam admitted to lying about that and one NHS worker watching those videos could have absolutely ruined her and that’s completely uncalled for.
I don’t get her relationship but each to their own but I miss her comedy videos and parody videos there is just so much drama with her now. It’s constant on my FYP.
What was the edible thing?

lozza96

VIP Member
What happened to her ex .when they broke up and she started dating Ralph .I remember they was still good friends and he would be around at the house a lot and even got tiktok .he just seems to have disappeared

Justlooking19

I saw a bit of one of her loves the other day where she said Ralph doesn’t claim carers allowance because he sees it as his role rather than needing to be paid for it.

Pride doesn’t pay the bills, to put pride before the bills/kids etc is incredibly selfish
Genuine question….. why should he claim carers allowance?

lozza96

VIP Member
I've not seen any tiktoks with her in tesco?

Wait I've just seen the tiktok yeah you would have thought she would have worn a mask but that was over a week ago and she's just got covid as of today .

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
It is school holidays were they are? If not, maybe RMR baby mom won’t let him take the kids out of school (rightly so)

Octopies

Chatty Member
Does her lovely hubby work?
He just went live yawning and saying it was early in the morning… it’s so 10:30am 😩