Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bbang

I hope she doesn’t start making contact about the step kids mothers again. Calling them birth mothers and putting private issues all over the internet, those poor kids. If I caught someone saying that about my mum online I’d hit the fucking roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

sparklingdee

VIP Member
genuine question, does she have a job? she just seems to either be on tiktok live all day or sitting in a car doing videos

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Melissa Byrne Character to camera -

Act one Line 25

"This is what people have done to me" (actor to use emotion, use tears, make audience believe you are an unjust victim who is innocent in all that is happening, actor to wear no makeup, scrappy old bobbly clothes, so her victim status is clearly established to the audience)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bricktop1

Scrolled past her live and they were both sat there still yapping on about trolls, comparing this site to a bully hitting a kid in the playground and the adults not doing anything about it. The big difference being a) this site is separate and its own entity, containing opinions on others. If she was talking about people sending her DMs attacking or threatening her then fair enough, but she actively seeks out her thread on here! So tough tits and b) expressing an opinion isn’t illegal and isn’t trolling last time I checked. She absolutely will do the interview, she’s gagging to get her face out there come hell or high water. The point she’s missing or intentionally ignoring is that bigger people than her have tried and failed spectacularly to shut down Tattle. Old hat, move on - ps she does realise there are plenty of other forums slagging her off too right? Cos Tattle ain’t alone 🤣. Some people like you, some people don’t - that’s life for us all isn’t it? Move on ffs.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The video called Part 72 dated 19/03 has always disturbed me. I don't know if this is the video she is alluding to in today's video.

In the Part 72 video adult Mel says a few times that "she wishes her brother had gone all the way with her"
Adult Mel wishes she had been raped by her brother to nievely save others from his behaviour???

I find it extremely disturbing that she wishes she had been raped by her brother. As a SA survivor living a life recovering from SA I deeply struggle to comprehend why anyone would wish for their brother to rape them. I think the video shows the complexity of the problems this woman has by saying everything she says on tiktok without considering the consequences of her many words. It is a challenging subject to discuss because it is a challenging subject, but if it's not challenged and discussed it runs the risk of being accepted and normalised.

I believe her tiktoks are wholly inappropriate and extremely dangerous and this is why I call them out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Bbang

I’m in the wrong game, I’m not allowed my phone at work and don’t want to waste my poxy one hour of break glued to it! That phones never out of her hand, it’s weird!

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Christ Mel, we say jump, you say how high 😂 like a puppet on a string 🤹🏻‍♀️

When are you going to start gifting us tattlers some of your ill-gotten gains from TikTok, since we are basically your entire content now?

• Haha

Cem75

She's the type of person who'd turn up at the step child's wedding in a white dress for attention!

The card she's overshared today is the 1st post pinned to her grid, so post 1 & 3 on her grid are both desperately seeking validation by oversharing her stepdaughter’s card to her 🙄
What a freak posting that for people to see on TikTok honestly, no need whatsoever

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
A follower commented to Mel this evening,
"You've spoke your truth and done it with dignity and grace" 🤣
AKA the dignity and grace of a woman who sits on her husband's face in a room full of 45,000 people with her stepson watching 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ejo27

VIP Member
She doesn’t get it, does she? Absolutely obsessing about her tattle thread saying it isn’t going to stop her posting. Mate, that isn’t the goal. You’re posting content on a PUBLIC platform. If you have a significant following, people will have opinions and discuss them, not just lick your arsehole. It also isn’t trolling. You are seeking out commentary on yourself. Nobody is directly messaging you their opinions or comments, you’re literally going out of your own way to look them up. It’s part and parcel of having a platform.

Sshhhhh

Cannot stand the woman and her sap, creepy husband. She looks like a sloth. I certainly wouldn’t be letting my kids be around her, she’s unhinged

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Mel says "You would never catch me dead commenting on how someone looks, don't be a scumbag and comment on how people look"

Mel forgets that the other week she said "My mother looks like Jabba The Hutt"

Another case of 'Do as Mel says, not as Mel does' 🙄

MadGal

VIP Member
How is finding someone on Facebook stalking?! Maybe if Mel put a sock in her self obsessed verbal diarrhea it wouldn’t be so easy to find this information! Tattlers are known for keeping receipts and remembering lies that these compulsive liars spout!
I’m struggling to understand what’s wrong too! Plenty of threads on here have screenshots of people’s Facebook pages 🤷🏻‍♀️ what else is expected when you make your entire content about someone, of course people are going to be interested about who’s been spoken about! I could understand if people’s exact addresses were being posted on here like door number and street etc, that’s stalking! Looking at someone’s Facebook page is far from stalking!
---
Also just to add, Mel herself has a VERY open Facebook page, she has a photo literally stood on her doorstep with her door number on show, loads of pics of her step children (topless ones of them in the sea) their accounts tagged, her husband has where they live in his bio 🤷🏻‍♀️ do we really think this is the doing of someone who is SO scared of her family finding where she lives so they can come and murder her! She’s an absolute bullshitter and that video acting annoyed is because people are closer to finding out that she chats pure crap for views! Call me what you want for looking but I’m sorry, no one who is scared of being discovered by estranged family would put all that info out there in the public for randoms to find!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bbang

All of their facebooks, hers and his as well as Twitter and Instagram were completely open from when I first started watching her around October last year. When she started up the step mum series. I too was able to find out all sorts about her, and the step kids mum was on there.

I remember we all had a nosey at work, because of what she did to our colleague even our boss got in on the act and found her employer and other info for a police complaint.

If she was that concerned re safety she’d have been private from the get go.

• Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
I’m failing to see what’s wrong with her family talking about her on their socials when she does the same about them on hers 🤔 why the call to the police when her whole content is her family and what they’ve done wrong! She’s a strange person! Where’s the sorry Mel for accusing people on here for sending you abuse when it was clearly either yourself or your brother like you’re now claiming!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Nobody is trying to stop you posting Mel. We’re also not trolling you. It’s your family who are trolling you. Despite you leading your followers to believe it’s us. Filming yourself and your husband is not authentic and shows that you’re trying to hard to convince yourself that you’re happy. You can’t expect your husband to cure your trauma.
I have no idea what she expects from life, but to be able to do whatever you want and hurt whoever you pleas because you were abused ain’t it.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
There was also another comment which seems to have been removed from the other site.
‘If I want your comeback, I’ll wipe it off your mum’s chin’ - that was assumed to be Mel or Andrew. She is disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick

Bbang

Hang about, so she alludes to it being one of us that sent that message. When we point out the obvious holes in that tall tale, it’s now her brother that’s the culprit?

Aye okay then Mel. This woman is grotesquely manipulative. A pathological liar.

And frankly if she doesn’t like being slated online, don’t do it first? Hello pot, the kettles calling. Idiot.

• Heart