Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I am genuinely really sorry you went through that. No child should have to experience one iota of this and i am glad that the police took you seriously and dealt with this properly.

I do think you may be letting your hatred of Mel cloud your judgement. Just because your case was taken seriously doesn’t mean others are, it’s not one size fits all. I think it’s pretty common knowledge that SA reports and the success of them going further are pretty hopeless in the UK.

I’ve noticed you bring up her SA quite graphically a couple of times now, I don’t think it’s necessary to recount others experiences in such a way and it didn’t bare any relevance to what you were saying. Mel is many things but there is no correct way to act following an SA and I think it can be quite triggering to others who have been through a similar thing when you start berating her experience and how she’s handled it. There’s plenty of other shitty things she’s done without being so vocal on such a controversial and sensitive topic
Shes brought the issie up herself again today, I haven't said anything she hasn't said herself, I'm very aware the law and sex crimes is complex but I only shared my story today in the hope anyone reading seeing her story can see that there are two sides. Because anyone seeing Mels story today wouldn't dare report their SA.

It's a horrendous topic to talk about but I will, not let an attention seeker like Mel do her attention seeking without at least showing there are two sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MsGilmore

VIP Member
It makes me think of the drama triangle. She likes the drama. She wouldn’t know what to do without it.
There has to be a day where even the sycophants become aware that she is repeating the same stories over and over, and that she has no interest in helping them. Being a trauma victim is her identity. She is ordinary if she leaves that behind.

ThePidge

VIP Member
I’m going to say it, parenting was so much different back then- I’ve had my own very decent sized portion of childhood trauma and I resented my mother for years for it, there was a level of hate there too (I ended up in care). Now I’ve grown up, I’ve matured and gone on to have my own children and realise how lucky we are to have so much awareness and access to resources for help (not only with our children but also our own mental health). I love my mum, flaws and all.
Her mum probably is a narcissist. But, I think she’s beating a dead horse. if we all looked back, we could all dissect and tear up our childhoods/parents to shreds for what they did and how they brought us up. 😂
If she’s so content with life and in control- leave it alone now. Seriously what benefit is she getting my digging into her childhood?

I do think she’s going to look back on all of this and regret some of it (especially nieces and nephews). What a load of wasted energy.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Let me get this right, because curiosity got the better of me and I found the mother we've all heard about for months am I now been accused of orchestrating everything else everyone is saying about Mel? Seriously!

What I have never disclosed before is when I discovered Mels page I mainly liked her because she sounds exactly like my best friend, a person whom I love dearly. I immediately knew she came from the same place my best friend did as she sounds EXACTLY the same. I've shared I've been abused on here to explain my feelings towards what Mel is doing and how wrong I believe they are.

If the implication is that I'm behind anything other than what I wtire here then it's wrong. I may write long posts but I articulate exactly how I feel here and nowhere else. I'm guilty of guessing where Mel came from months ago because she sounds exactly like my bestie and I curiously found her mother the great alleged narcissist after chatting to my bestie recently as Mels behaviour winds me up immensely. I write here as writing anywhere else is trolling and I've always vented my frustrations with people here because this page is designed for it to be done here. Mel is trying to manipulate the narrative again. What a suprise! NOT!

She is horrible to her husband! Just plain nasty, she doesn't like his jacket on the latest post, so she looks at him like a piece of absolute shit! Then tells him she hates the jacket! 🫣😳
If he'd have done that to her she'd have had a mega Mel meltdown! She's awful to him, absolutely awful! Here's her cringing at him! After making him be filmed!
With that LIP we are apparently all jealous of. Her husband is hot AF. and she's a trog. If she keeps sneering at him with that megalip, whilst she's dressed like a fucking binman, he's gonna walk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Friendsfanatic2022

100% I thought this too. She knows they watch as she's said they complain about it. I think it's a "F*** you I can make it without you" kind of thing
Although I do think it’s her stories and she can talk about what she wants, I also get this vibe from her too. I went through a lot of similar things to Mel and can honestly say it’s draining to even think about it let alone talk about it, acting it out etc. It’s almost become her entire personality, what is she without the abuse? Her husband must be tired of hearing about it as he’s not a therapist. She really needs to go and see someone professional that can help her properly.

I get that some people are just close to their partners family which is great but I couldn’t imagine trauma dumping on my poor mother in law, most of the things my mum did to me, I haven’t even told my own dad about as it’d cause too much upset. People knowing doesn’t make an ounce of a difference to me as it’s more the internal battles and anxieties that need fixed.

I think weirdly enough she likes being a victim so people can tell her she’s so strong for going through it etc, it’s like she gets a kick out of being a victim which is worrying. I’d say it makes sense seeing that she was dating a grown man with 4 kids as a teenager also.

I find the whole thing very worrying and I think she’s more like her mum than she probably realises, you do pick up on behaviours even if you dislike the person. I had to work so hard on myself to make sure I unlearnt all the things I’d been taught as a child, it was hard work and it’s definitely a daily struggle even now (almost 7 years gone). I’ve had to work on it every day since 16 till almost 23 now and it’s bloody hard work.

Even little things were picked up on that I didn’t even realise I’d do, my anger being one thing that was very similar to my mum whether I liked it or not. So I grew up and changed it, I’m now a very calm person and I think rationally but it took so much work to get here on my own personal journey. She must feel stuck going round in a loop just to make £ off TikTok, it’s really sad. People don’t make content for others, they make it for themselves first and foremost. She isn’t doing anyone a favour by posting reenactments of traumatic experiences. The only person it suits is herself because like I said before, I do feel she gets a kick out of being the victim and having attention put on her. It’s almost narcissistic

• Heart

shaza786

Chatty Member
If any of you follow Steph Vavron , she done the same thing . Started a TikTok as a "safe space "
For mums with autistic children . She reeled them in and now she's constantly selling things.

MadGal

VIP Member
Atleast she finally put some clothes on at the weekend for her concert, shame it took for people online to tell her that her camel toe constantly on show in those Simon Cowel jeans and those hideous crop tops were not the one!!!!

I’m starting to think that Mel and her mom sound like two peas in a pod and no doubt ‘clashed’ as she grew because of having similar personalities 🙈 would explain why she went back after uni or expected money from her mom to fix her teeth etc! I have been no contact with my dad for nearly 20 years now and when I had my first child he tried to make contact with me to give my child some money and my reply was, I’d rather be starving living on the street than take money from someone like him, I’m not sure why after everything you have been through you’d willingly move back in with someone you’ve said has abused you your entire life! The contradictions are real with that woman 🙈

• Heart

Storyteller25

I wasn’t surprised to find a thread on her!

I’m sensing we are all getting a similar vibe - we believe her past but feel she’s taken it too far on TikTok now. It’s become a business move and it’s so very obvious, she will go live at any given chance!

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I genuinely don't know if things have improved in the world in some respects. I've worked with & cared for babies who've been raped, beaten & broken, children who've been beaten, broken & sexually abused by adults, also adults who've been beaten, broken & raped by other adults. I myself was beaten, broken & raped as a child, by an adult. I've spent my entire career helping people Survive abuse in the best way I can.

Mel however wouldn't last a second in my team working world as there is only room for Mel in Mels attention seeking world. She doesn't seem to comprehend how we're all walking around having seen & experienced trauma. So many children were seperated from one or both parents & many placed into care. It's very definitely a crazy world that we live in!

• Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
She is absolutely disgusting re how she boasts about sex the way she does in her safe space.

So she confirmed on this mornings update that on Monday when I said I knew where she was brought up because she sounds exactly like my best friend who's from the same place she confirmed she reported it to the police, despite her moving away from there and estranging herself seemingly years ago, she has the audacity to waste police time! Bet she didn't tell the police her husband has the place they live now all over his Facebook bio page which until this page told them was open for everyone to see! He wasn't protecting his children from Mels big bad brother then was he.
She’s a manipulative bitch! I’m really starting to believe that it’s her family who have gone no contact with her the way she’s going on in her latest videos how smug she is that she’s doing nothing wrong!

Trying to see where on earth it says that having an opinion on a GOSSIP FORUM is illegal Mel? Why on earth is she wasting police’s time over a photo being posted that was deleted or the names of her family being mentioned, could someone tell me what is illegal about that? Seems as though she can tell she’s losing her support on her page and less people commenting/believing her so she’s needing some kind of recognition from police to tell her she’s doing the right thing!!! Fuck all will come from telling the police what is being said on here, if it was wrong then things would have been shut down a long time ago, has she never seen the likes of the Mrs Hinch thread, if she couldn’t do anything about it with all her millions does Mel really think she’s going to do anything with trying to threaten us that she’s had a 45 min phone call with the police 😅😅😅😅 I’ll wait for a knock at the door if that’s the case lol

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
These types of videos are the same as the ones of ‘creators’ crying into the camera! The absolute cringe of staring off into the distance to only then break character, fetch your phone to check things look ok before deciding to cut the recording 🫠🫠🫠 how are they not embarrassed by posting this type of stuff 🤢🤢
Getting a bit sick of seeing her cameltoe now.

• Haha

Cem75

I assume the people messaging her letting her know she has shown the outside of her house were trying to help her and she’s just come on her TikTok to call them all weird. Nice girl

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I do agree that those of us who were parented by ‘boomers’ definitely have some degree of trauma in the sense of emotional neglect. Not exclusively obviously, but I think it’s quite common which is why this gentle parenting seems to be a thing amongst millennials.
It’s a contradiction for Mel to claim to be content and happy with her ridiculous videos whilst being being obsessed with reliving her trauma daily. I haven’t seen today’s video yet, but I remember her saying that she wanted the information to make videos about it. So I think it is mostly for content.
Ultimately Mel is going to have to choose because something is going to happen if she keeps pushing this content. She will have a breakdown, the fans will begin to wonder what she is achieving by repeating here over and over or she will ignore a message from a desperate fan and something catastrophic will happen. This isn’t the way to heal Mel.

Bbang

I hope you screen recorded it!

Sorry mel (I know you read here- more than most of us here) but when you said someone said you looked like the girl from hereditary, it absolutely sent me 😂😭💀 absolute image!
*tongue pop*
Every last bit. Between November and now we’ve had eyes on those videos! Said friend in question has a folder with 300+ screenshots alone. Not to mention all the other evidence she has.

• Heart
  • Wow

Swirlyicecream

It’s barely two pages and she’s talking about the old petition to close tattle down?😂

Also, for Mel’s followers that are assuming we are her estranged family I can assure you I am not related to her in any way shape or form.

shaza786

Chatty Member
Totally agree about it either being made up or exaggerated!!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if in actual fact it’s her family that’s gone non contact from her 😂 this is the internet after all where anyone can say anything and everyone is just supposed to believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also explains why the husband almost looks bewildered every time she's yapping on
---
I’m going to say it, parenting was so much different back then- I’ve had my own very decent sized portion of childhood trauma and I resented my mother for years for it, there was a level of hate there too (I ended up in care). Now I’ve grown up, I’ve matured and gone on to have my own children and realise how lucky we are to have so much awareness and access to resources for help (not only with our children but also our own mental health). I love my mum, flaws and all.
Her mum probably is a narcissist. But, I think she’s beating a dead horse. if we all looked back, we could all dissect and tear up our childhoods/parents to shreds for what they did and how they brought us up. 😂
If she’s so content with life and in control- leave it alone now. Seriously what benefit is she getting my digging into her childhood?

I do think she’s going to look back on all of this and regret some of it (especially nieces and nephews). What a load of wasted energy.
Also things that were acceptable years ago are not any more . For example I went to high school in late 90's/2000's and the amount of girls in my year who had older boyfriends who had cars and actual jobs. You're talking about 13,14, 15 year olds seeing almost 20 year old men , it's alarming when you think back . But it was literally a sign of the times
---
Don't come for me please , but narcissism is a mental health disorder . No one is justifying her mum's behaviour, or actions IF they happened the way Mel narrates . But would it be acceptable for some one to make post after post about how shit there mum was because she had bipolar?? IF Mel's accounts are true her mother was physically disabled, hearing impaired and was also dealing with major mental health problems

Last edited:
  • Heart

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She said the other day anyone who posts at night on tattle must be unemployed 🤣 Here's me posting from work on my break before another surgery! Guess she doesn't know how hospitals work! I work crazy shifts and I call out lying grifters like Mel on a site designed for doing so because she is a liar and she uses vulnerable people and their trauma on tik tok to line her pockets.

I bet the police are sick of her wasting their time. She chooses to call her whole family out online, what does she expect! Nobody would stay silent under the scrutiny she puts her family under everyday, absolutely nobody.

I've come to the conclusion she's deliberately agitating her family to get reactions from them so she can play the victim to her sycophants and get more sympathy. I think her followers are under the impression her family are threatening her or something and she is pretty ambiguous when talking about what they've done wrong, but all they are doing is having their right to reply about what's happening now, which they are entitled to do, regardless of what's happened in the past.

Mel has created a safe space for herself to be in full on victim mode, all I see is a nasty piece of work who's taking her life out on her innocent husband and it's disturbing. We all know where it will end that is for sure!
She spends hours on TikTok live! She’s such a hypocrite. She’ll be unemployed hopefully if she keeps posting TikToks whilst she should be working.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Mel and her fivehead saying her jeans are too big in her ‘fit check’. Mel we know you read here , those jeans fit you perfectly and are flattering . They feel ‘too big’ because you’re so used to them splitting you in half at the waist.

• Haha