Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Wonder if her and Niall will stop being friends with Elle and Connor after everything that’s surfaced, or will they refuse to voice any opinion as usual
I do like Meggan, but she's the limpest lettuce going, there's more chance of her never wearing a crop top again than dipping her toe into anything remotely controversial...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Let’s not turn this into a dog owners/cat owners argument. It was a horrible accident, no helped by the owners attitude.

Reactions: 25

rupertbear1

I’m fed up of Megan Grubb, I used to really like her and she does seem like a nice girl! BUT she is super lucky and privileged, she has landed on her feet because she used to be ‘body goals’ and ‘bum inspo’ and is now in a position where she has so much money and can do what she likes. My opinion on her has changed since ahe unfollowed bo and tee because they released a set in a colour she feels was her design, I think that is ungrateful considering i’m pretty sure she got paid well for her collab with them! I feel like she also has turned abit OTT with the PDAs with Niall and and smug. She also has terrible fashion sense and needs to wear longer tops! Is she not cold? Its like yeah we get it Meggan you have an amazing stomach - you can get dressed now!

Reactions: 24

holly3456

the video of her in Paris that she just uploaded…

she’s very purposely got her ass out by tucking her T-shirt in. So weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Paddington84

She no longer follows them on IG.

There seems to be a concerning pattern here with Meg.
Either she needs to stop doing colabs and partnerships, or she needs to get a better contract which stipulates all of her demands.

At this point, she's looking like a bit of a brat.

Reactions: 22

laracroft

Chatty Member
SHY LMAO I've seen more of her nips and arse than I have my own!! BEGGY MITCHELL springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rupertbear1

Apparently Niall hyped her up and made her post as she was ‘shy’ 😂 Give over love! Shy?? I’ve probably seen your arse more then anyone elses!! Lets not pretend to be modest and shy when its obvious you are not!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

br0ws3r

VIP Member
I can genuinely see them considering putting their house up for sale and moving after this which is so sad as they love their house but their new neighbours sound disgusting! I wouldn’t be able to live next to these people.

Reactions: 21

laracroft

Chatty Member
ooo the raging insecurity coming from this thread, what a strange thing to be so offended over in 2022. It’s a bum, you’d see more skin at your local pool… confidence looks good on anyone
Having an different opinion on something doesn't make you insecue.

Reactions: 20

liv12345678910

Just find her really cringe atm. I can’t with her sudden obsession with their mate Karl in everything and those god awful Tik Toks. Last one was just to show her arse and the boys got roped in

Reactions: 20
I can't believe people actually care about them mentioning poppy or not 🤣 it's a cat ffs. They're usually out and about and do not seek human contact the way dogs do. Just blows my mind people actually get upset on behalf of a cat that couldn't care less

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Paddington84

It takes a lot to "offend" me. This certainly ain't it.

I just find the whole "pretending to be a candid moment and whoopsy my arse is showing" thing is a bit old.

It was a well thought out, planned video.

Just own it.

Stop pretending it was anything else.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Omg, the neighbour is a cunt! Sorry but he is. I hope karma gets him 10fold. Told Niall he has no remorse for his dog killing Poppy and he’s not going to do anything to try and prevent it happening again. I can’t quite believe it. How can you be that heartless.it’s evil. I’d be beside myself if my dog had done that.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
The fact that Niall took that video knowing exactly what she was doing makes me cringe even more 😬
THIS. Imagine getting your soon to be husband to agree to film something like this, and him doing it, showing his wife to be’s arse to THOUSANDS. Wtf

Reactions: 18

Wroom_Wroom

I know most people here might not agree but I want to vent a little for a change 😂 I unfollowed her a while back because I just can't take her anymore. Constantly singing and upstaging anyone who sings (even though she herself is mediocreat singing herself and never evolved from her high pitched whisper singing), gifting people stuff SHE likes (for example repeatedly baking Niall a cake for his birthday that SHE had baked as a kid and loved instead of making him something from his childhood) but then expecting to be praised for it or trying to keep up appearances when Niall speaks his truth and she shushes him or says he's just kidding when he's clearly not. I used to love her and followed her since her beginnings on YouTube, but I strongly dislike too many things now. She just clearly is not the brightest and verbally incompetent at times, lies quite a bit (clearly Photoshops (mostly waist and jaw) and denies it, lied about her skin being naturally tan and then years later said she had been fake tanning herself orange since her teens and other things like that) and she has the habit of saying things that make your ears bleed (glorious, -esque or what weird eeeeeeeee-sound she's been making). The list goes on and on. Why noone else seems to be endlessly annoyed by her is beyond me, but as much as I used to like her I just can't anymore. And don't get me wrong. I also think she's really sweet and lovely. It just doesn't outweigh the annoyance anymore.

I honestly think the social media world isn't for her. For years her mental health surrounding her online presence seems to have consistently declined.
She's SUCH a talented musician and I think had she stuck to doing more with that, even if it was basing her socials on music instead of fitness, she may feel more fulfilled.
I strongly disagree on the singing part. She really isn't that good which I'm pretty sure was the reason why she stopped singing after she finished uni. She sounds nice when you initially her her sing, but then the second song - same pitch, same intonation, just same everything. And the next again. She is incapable of anything else and if you look at her old stuff you can tell it's always been that way. I went to a music school myself, I have a close family member who is a professional musician and in my home country I've had a lot of contact with high profile musicians. So I know I tiny bit about how things go and how harsh the industry gets. The school chewed her up and spit her out when they probably made clear to her that she might be great at school recitals, but thats all its at (just listen to her friend Holly. She is actually very talented). If she can't handle social media she will go under in a place where people will constantly tell you to your face that you are not good enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

laracroft

Chatty Member
Also wonder if they felt awkward having to add a tattoo of Poppy only once she died next to an existing one of the dogs for Niall
i thought it was shitty if him to not have her in the first place!!! i thought that at the time x

Reactions: 17