Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddington84

I thought someone here mentioned she had said that in her IG stories? As well as she won't be doing any more collections with them.
It does look like she has unfollowed them on IG for sure.

There were a few comments saying things like “omg how many fake weddings are u gonna do?!” And basically accusing her of making a massive deal over it etc etc.
Oh wow that's so sad! I love Meg and I never usually see any negative comments on her videos so was shocked to hear that

Djjdxbbx

this is a gossip forum? It’s not tearing her down it’s an observation people have made about her passing off a free holiday as something she’s bought and paid for, is that not a fact? You’re quite happy to post criticism on Olivia Bowen’s thread funnily 🙃
When did she say she bought and paid for the trip?

chlosib

Chatty Member
If anyone gets the app let us know what it’s like please! Thinking about getting it x
I second this!

Was wondering if anyone had any reservations considering this app is through GenFlow who also produced GraceBevs terrible Shreddy app?

bunnyblue

I used to watch Meggan on YouTube all the time but now I find I’m skipping through her videos and not enjoying them anymore as much. I don’t know if it’s the fact Niall is in them more and I find him quite annoying plus she’s always shrieking at him?!

Don’t get me wrong she still seems sweet and quite genuine but yeah her videos aren’t for me anymore.
Yeah, I still love Meggan but I find it annoying when there’s a lot of Niall in the vlogs, which there has been lately :confused:

sofipbn

did she actually answer something on the "answering questions I've been avoiding recently" video? cba to watch her anymore

Kittycat7

He’s their friend but I think he’s been around more lately because he works with Niall on the Good Bite.
I dunno, I don’t get the third wheel thing, if you like both people in a couple (and they clearly both like him as well) are you meant to not hang out with them unless there’s somebody else as well?

I’m also curious if anybody got anything from the collab, I’ve been considering a few pieces.
You're so right actually.....I feel super judgemental now! Sorry Carl 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

notahaterrrrr

Hey all! Not sure if I’m on the correct thread of not, pretty sure the rave thread is full, but I also have been wondering if she’s pregnant? I’ve noticed all of the other speculations listed, but also noticed a shortness of breath in her recent vlogs. Anyone else? I would be super happy for her if she is 🤰🏼

anom1289

So interested to hear what people have to say about the app today! I’m hoping the 7 day trial sticks around as I want to do it in feb when my current home workouts have finished

lashesfordayz

when’s she gonna upload a youtube video 🙄 i know she’s been working on beyond behind the scenes but a short vlog or something would be nice it’s been weeks!