Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Niall hyped her up and made her post as she was ‘shy’ 😂 Give over love! Shy?? I’ve probably seen your arse more then anyone elses!! Lets not pretend to be modest and shy when its obvious you are not!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that Niall took that video knowing exactly what she was doing makes me cringe even more 😬
They both just posted saying that he encouraged her to post it as she was too shy……so it makes it seem that she wasn’t that into posting it so makes it seems less attention seeking! Meggan is one of my fav people online but I hate the whole posting stuff with your bits hanging out, to me that’s always attention seeking whether it’s intentional or not, which is fine I’m sure for lots of people and if that’s what you want and need then fine, just not my cup of tea and I would rather not see it!

Reactions: 9
The fact that Niall took that video knowing exactly what she was doing makes me cringe even more 😬
THIS. Imagine getting your soon to be husband to agree to film something like this, and him doing it, showing his wife to be’s arse to THOUSANDS. Wtf

Reactions: 18
SHY LMAO I've seen more of her nips and arse than I have my own!! BEGGY MITCHELL springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s really unfair to say she’s soon got over Poppy, I don’t think she will ever get over what happened to her, she’s heartbroken, but life does go on, I’m sure she has lots of moments when she’s in tears at home, when it suddenly hits you what has happened. I do agree about her fashion sense, half the time it looks to tight/small ( tops) half the time it’s too long/baggy. She’s so pretty with a great figure and I do live that she doesn’t just follow the crowd, but she just looks like she fell into a pile of clothes and stood up wearing all of them.
Her style is far from unique, she’s desperately trying to copy Hailey Bieber. It’s not really working out though.
that new video would have been quite cool but there’s just no need for the awkward bum out in the black knickers

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie, I've unfollowed her today... she is starting to give off such pick-me-girl energy with the constant half-naked outfits. even when she's wearing jobs she's got the smallest top possible on that barely covers her tits.

Reactions: 17
I feel like she tries to give off the sweet innocent sparkly boho fairy image but posts more of her bum than any other influencer I follow to be “saucy”? Fair enough if she wants to post her body but just own it and don’t pretend to be ‘shy’. Either I just don’t get it clearly or the Disney princess personality is all a façade

Reactions: 15
I feel like she tries to give off the sweet innocent sparkly boho fairy image but posts more of her bum than any other influencer I follow to be “saucy”? Fair enough if she wants to post her body but just own it and don’t pretend to be ‘shy’. Either I just don’t get it clearly or the Disney princess personality is all a façade
Couldn’t have said it better myself, also don't know how that video is any different to pictures she has already posted, she didn’t need courage to post it at all

Reactions: 8
Completely!!! It's like her videos- the content is all 'wholesome', girl best friend, chatty energy but the thumbnails are her half naked with her bum out? Surely the type of people who'd click purely for the thumbnail aren't the people who'd stick around for the vlog and her fans don't need to see her arsecheeks to click 😂

Oh and the naked in the bath pics! But yeah shes shy!! Bore off Megan! Starting to see through your tit now…

Reactions: 10
Can't believe how many of you thought the same - when I saw the video I immediately unfollowed.

Reactions: 12
Idk why but she strikes me as a beggy girl after male attention with all this half naked content even though she has a partner.... so confused.

Reactions: 13
First time I'm actually considering unfollowing, she's my favorite influencer but I'm so embarrassed looking at that reel :'))

Uughh....I think I'll unfollow today.
That reel just made me feel gross.
She such a pick-me girl now. It's sad.
There was absolutely no need to post that video and have your ass literally hanging out and your t-shirt tucked into the knickers for maximum effect.

Page 3 can have her....
:sick:

Also made me cringe the way Niall zoomed out and zoomed down on her arse. Abit creepy really.

Reactions: 12
Personally I'm all for women liking their body and showing it how they want to, like I love Nelly London's insta and she posts lingerie pictures and reels all the time. It's just how Meggan tucked the top in and then left it hanging at the front which is making me cringe sm idk why😭

Reactions: 7