Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I've unfollowed her today... she is starting to give off such pick-me-girl energy with the constant half-naked outfits. even when she's wearing jobs she's got the smallest top possible on that barely covers her tits.

Reactions: 17

Bilbo16

VIP Member
aw guys it’s too much- she knows what she’s doing, why show it off on your birthday with your boyfriend??? who is it for?? so cringe she’s like niall film me with my bum out walking??
It’s the obvious T-shirt tucked into the knickers that does it for me 😅 Honestly though, is she struggling for engagement or something. Seems to just be fishing for comments and likes.

Wophie

VIP Member
Meggan used to be one of my favourite YouTubers, I've been watching since pretty much the start. But recently there is just something... off and I can't put my finger on what exactly it is.
I don't know if it's the constant drama about something on her stories she never actually tells us about maybe. Obviously I'm not talking about Poppy dying as that's very sad, but it feels like the slightest inconvenience happens to Meggan and in her eyes the world absolutely ends.

And the reel today just wasn't done tastefully. Honestly wouldn't have bothered me if she'd worn a lingerie set in it, but it's pretty thirsty tucking your t-shirt into your boxers. She's got an amazing body and I am very jealous. I can see pictures and videos of her and think she looks lovely. But when she posts like that purposely just to shove her arse in your face it gives me the ick. Especially when she sells this wholesome friendly sweet girl image.

aemee321

Chatty Member
Also wonder if they felt awkward having to add a tattoo of Poppy only once she died next to an existing one of the dogs for Niall

aemee321

Chatty Member
I remember her saying in a vlog a while ago that it’s something that hasn’t been done yet and also hinted at it being eco. Activewear made with recycled materials has already been done so I’m curious to see what it is. Although hope she doesn’t greenwash us like Grave Beverly does with TALA
I don't know why but influencers jumping on the 'eco' trend only when they wanna sell something rubs me the wrong way, when they've never expressed an interest in the environment previously. Meggan has two cars, does fast fashion hauls, goes on more holidays than the average person when has she ever cared about being eco o_O

lolarose1935

It's hard to fault almost anything meggan does, I feel like she is a truly genuine influencer/youtuber and that's sooo hard to come by. If I had her bod I would bloody flaunt it and if you can't wear that kind of stuff at 25 then when can you wear it?!! you're in your prime!!! Let the girl wear what she wants 😂

• Heart

aemee321

Chatty Member
71AFFC02-0E41-48DA-996C-067FB8B1D8AC.jpeg

Always thought they weren’t typical influencers that fish for freebies, but “please send a non xmas apron” 🥴 how about buy one yourself????

• Sick
aw guys it’s too much- she knows what she’s doing, why show it off on your birthday with your boyfriend??? who is it for?? so cringe she’s like niall film me with my bum out walking??

Reactions: 16

Ups27

VIP Member
Imagine taking your amazing mum away for this dreamy holiday because she deserves the world … oh wait it was free

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I do love Meggan, she's one of very few YouTubers I still like 😂 but I wish she didn't try so hard to be completely neutral with her opinions. Like when Niall was saying about getting the vaccine and she tried to shut him off and neutralise the conversation very quickly. Though maybe not surprising with that conversation if her mum is antivax! Can't believe she'd never had a vaccine before!

aemee321

Chatty Member
She’s such a natural beauty!! I love that she hasn’t ruined her face with fillers and veneers etc

eforever

Thoughts?? Wasn't sure about her at first... started watching her videos and she grew on me. She seems like a beautiful person inside and out.
I thought Nial's explanation about when he decided to pop the "big question" hilarious. "I got the idea a few weeks ago." Nice one m8 😂
7D6B29E0-36CB-4415-9A4A-CC120687FB6D.jpeg

I used to LOVE her, but she clickbaits so hard it’s embarrassed and I’ve gone off her massively. Reasons below:
1. There’s always something wrong with her. Usually it’s something “she can’t talk about”. Despite her lovely life, I’ve realised she’s a spoilt, self-entitled brat.
2. Every other vlog is titled “an emotional one”… her latest one was this week. Why was it emotional? It was “emotional” because Niall passed his driving test. That’s it. And neither of them got emotional about it in the vlog.
3. She plays up to the camera on stories and vlogs and reminds me of a friend I recently cut off. Everything was about “taking videos for Insta” and looking like she was having loads of fun. The dancing, the cringey faces, it all reminds me of a show I know too well.

She needs to get a grip imo.

She titles them all like that and it’s infuriating just say what the vlog is, literally Niall passing his test
My friend sent me this the other day 😆

Attachments

• Haha

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
ooo the raging insecurity coming from this thread, what a strange thing to be so offended over in 2022. It’s a bum, you’d see more skin at your local pool… confidence looks good on anyone
Yes and if she wore that to the pool no one would bat an eyelid. Or if it had been a video of her in an oversized t shirt stood on the balcony with a glass of prosecco in her birthday no one would have cared really.

But surely you agree it's a bit odd to get up, get your makeup on and do your hair, tuck your t-shirt into your knickers so your bum was on show, ask your fiancé to film you from behind, walk onto your balcony over looking a public street (still in said underwear), then upload that video onto Instagram, THEN get your fiancé to make a comment about how you were too 'shy' to upload it?!

right so the new you tube ‘where i’ve been and announcement’

you’ve been nowhere and the only days you had working last week was two days where someone put make up on you and did your hair and took photos of you. could hardly call it an announcement when you’ve just realised the same leggings again for a third time now with a few more colours that we’ve seen plastered in our faces ‘subtlety’ for a few months 🙄

it’s like every picture now is like spot that i wear no underwear top or bottom, god if she gets pregnant and that aesthetic goes out the window she will spiral

i swear she took basically a month off for christmas and is always tired

• Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Just watched the video and was already crying 10 seconds in. I’ve lost cats to accidents before and it’s just horrible. It’s hard to lose a pet when they reach old age but it’s even worse when they are killed when they are still young and have a life ahead of them. The neighbours sound like vile people, also if they had seen Poppy in their garden why the fuck didn’t they say something if they knew their dog was likely to chase her? It’s just common courtesy surely?! Ugh selfish pricks.

4l1xxo

I used to looooove her so much, could see no fault in her. However I agree she’s getting too annoying now and the constant need to show off her tummy and bum is ridiculous. Time for me to unfollow her! Everything she does just seems to irritate me these days 🙄