Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
and yet it wasn’t an update it was about her period - few people actually called her out in the youtube comments
I feel really uneasy when influencers promote that natural cycles app... It's not the same as a foundation or even a fitness app, it could literally result in a baby, a human life?

Reactions: 15

aemee321

Chatty Member
I feel like she tries to give off the sweet innocent sparkly boho fairy image but posts more of her bum than any other influencer I follow to be “saucy”? Fair enough if she wants to post her body but just own it and don’t pretend to be ‘shy’. Either I just don’t get it clearly or the Disney princess personality is all a façade

holly3456

I think it’s cringing me out because she has purposely tucked her top in and then got Niall to film her walking away…

also if she really felt comfortable posting that reel she wouldn’t feel the need to explain why she’s done it. It’s even worse now she has explained it as ‘expressing herself’

rupertbear1

Also her engagement ring looks like something you get in a Christmas cracker! So tacky. She has such strange taste.

• Haha

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
Really?? I think she's an airhead and I can't physically look at those god-awful spidery false lashes, they're hideous!!!

She keeps saying stuff like 'having a baby in the near future' and 'oh we can choose this carpet for our baby girl', it really sounds like they've got something planned for 2022...i swear to god I'll stop following her the day she gets preggo, surely she'll turn into just another busybeecarys and Elle Darby

Cher_horowitz

That video really got me, I feel so bad for the pair of them. The way it happened makes the whole thing 100 times worse. I’m also shocked that the neighbour has behaved in such a terrible way. Left her in a bin bag over night, saying he had zero remorse, are you freaking kidding me? I would absolutely be worried about Basil and Bluebell living next door to them.

Reactions: 14

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
It is ultimately a very tragic accident and sadly any dog is capable to do this if another animal comes into theirs territory. The big issue here is the neighbours response. It would have made a huge difference to Meggan and Niall if they had shown remorse, had been kind, had offered to pay for her to be cremated, had wrapped her in a blanket, shown they cared and how sorry they were. They could say we will try and cat proof our garden as much as possible, I think that would go a long way in the healing process, but to know he didn’t give a shit will just be another level of devastation.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Here we go with the Advent calendars, I wonder if any influencers think ‘you know what, maybe I will donate a few of my 5+ advents I get sent to charity’. I really like Meggan, but seeing her and others constantly gifted 100 of pounds worth of Advents every year just makes me rage, it completely puts me off buying any of them from the companies, I know it’s all for advertisement but itjust comes across as greedy and really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The Lush one is £185!

laracroft

Chatty Member
If I got the opportunity to take my mom on this amazing trip I def would! She probably has really nice gifts for her mom and was offered a trip that would normally cost thousands of dollars. If you’re able to take your mom with you to celebrate her birthday, why wouldn’t you?
If it was my mums 60th I would pay for it myself especially if I had her cashflow. I would 100% take my mum on a trip like that (free) but I wouldn't be bragging its for her 60th when its actually been gifted to me!!! and it extremely tacky to not disclose it and be sneaky.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I think she needs to work on her mental health issues before bringing another baby into this crazy world but hey what would I know.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Not revealing so much skin for one, I thought she was older than what she actually is tbh but still she’s always revealing either bum, boobs, legs or all three in this video
I think she’s like 25? If I had a body like her I’d probably always have skin on show… don’t really see what the issue is, she’s on holiday anyway 🤷‍♀️

Katleesi

VIP Member
I'm so sad, I just keep thinking about what a horrible end Poppy had and it's heartbreaking. Absolutely horrible. I love dogs, but honestly if a dog did that to my cat I would report it regardless of whether it's in it's own garden or not... it's a new neighbour and Poppy has obviously been used to going there prior to this and the neighbour moving in and feeling safe. The fact that that neighbour is basically saying they don't care/won't do anything to prevent this happening further is definitely dangerous. If he's not willing to be a responsible pet owner - he shouldn't have a pet. Quite simple.

Reactions: 13

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I don’t understand her new reel. Is she showing off the lovely view, or is she showing off how great her bum is 😂 She’s got a great body, I think we all know that by now, but I really think this is a bit much. I’m not sure how she’s trying to come across. Sometimes she’s sweet and relatable, and then she posts a blatant thirst trap 😅 While on holiday with her soon to be husband! 😂

Reactions: 13