Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She soon got over her cat dying 🙄🙄🙄
this is kind of unfair don’t you think? is she just supposed to sit around forever? it’s been weeks of course she’s going to be doing normal things again, that’s not to say she isn’t upset behind the scenes… it’s her birthday after all

Reactions: 5
I think it’s really unfair to say she’s soon got over Poppy, I don’t think she will ever get over what happened to her, she’s heartbroken, but life does go on, I’m sure she has lots of moments when she’s in tears at home, when it suddenly hits you what has happened. I do agree about her fashion sense, half the time it looks to tight/small ( tops) half the time it’s too long/baggy. She’s so pretty with a great figure and I do live that she doesn’t just follow the crowd, but she just looks like she fell into a pile of clothes and stood up wearing all of them.

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys your right it was a cruel thing to say, i was having a bad day 😒 Im sure she is still heart broken over it. I do find her pretty irritating recently though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the video of her in Paris that she just uploaded…

she’s very purposely got her ass out by tucking her T-shirt in. So weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I used to looooove her so much, could see no fault in her. However I agree she’s getting too annoying now and the constant need to show off her tummy and bum is ridiculous. Time for me to unfollow her! Everything she does just seems to irritate me these days 🙄

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand her new reel. Is she showing off the lovely view, or is she showing off how great her bum is 😂 She’s got a great body, I think we all know that by now, but I really think this is a bit much. I’m not sure how she’s trying to come across. Sometimes she’s sweet and relatable, and then she posts a blatant thirst trap 😅 While on holiday with her soon to be husband! 😂

Reactions: 13
Honestly, that Instagram post is so vain! why on earth would you upload that?? UNFOLLOW

aw guys it’s too much- she knows what she’s doing, why show it off on your birthday with your boyfriend??? who is it for?? so cringe she’s like niall film me with my bum out walking??

aw guys it’s too much- she knows what she’s doing, why show it off on your birthday with your boyfriend??? who is it for?? so cringe she’s like niall film me with my bum out walking??
It’s the obvious T-shirt tucked into the knickers that does it for me 😅 Honestly though, is she struggling for engagement or something. Seems to just be fishing for comments and likes.

Reactions: 17