Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where abouts they live? In the recent vlog she mentions her YouTube friends have bought a house close by however haven’t announced it yet. I’m wondering who it could be🙈

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where abouts they live? In the recent vlog she mentions her YouTube friends have bought a house close by however haven’t announced it yet. I’m wondering who it could be🙈
She lives in Basingstoke I think.

Reactions: 6
Her style is off the scale odd! Her figure is amazing and I genuinely think she’s beautiful and I do love she dresses how she likes but….the constant too long trousers, belly on show, tops that barely cover her boobs are really odd. Agree she doesn’t not need those eyelashes.
*doesn't need.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else slightly disappointed she’s not even filming Christmas Eve during vlogmas? I’ve never understood why vlogmas doesn’t include Christmas Day, it’s a whole series leading up to Christmas and then doesn’t even include Christmas haha. I get wanting to focus on family time that day but it just feels anti-climactic.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else slightly disappointed she’s not even filming Christmas Eve during vlogmas? I’ve never understood why vlogmas doesn’t include Christmas Day, it’s a whole series leading up to Christmas and then doesn’t even include Christmas haha. I get wanting to focus on family time that day but it just feels anti-climactic.
It would be cool if it were included, but I guess that would mean filming and then editing and uploading on the same day so she wouldn’t really get to turn off on Christmas eve and enjoy herself fully until late in the day.

I’m catching up on vlogmas, the say it or shot it with Karl was cute.

Reactions: 4
I bet it's Holly but I'm just guessing really

Reactions: 2
I know most people here might not agree but I want to vent a little for a change 😂 I unfollowed her a while back because I just can't take her anymore. Constantly singing and upstaging anyone who sings (even though she herself is mediocreat singing herself and never evolved from her high pitched whisper singing), gifting people stuff SHE likes (for example repeatedly baking Niall a cake for his birthday that SHE had baked as a kid and loved instead of making him something from his childhood) but then expecting to be praised for it or trying to keep up appearances when Niall speaks his truth and she shushes him or says he's just kidding when he's clearly not. I used to love her and followed her since her beginnings on YouTube, but I strongly dislike too many things now. She just clearly is not the brightest and verbally incompetent at times, lies quite a bit (clearly Photoshops (mostly waist and jaw) and denies it, lied about her skin being naturally tan and then years later said she had been fake tanning herself orange since her teens and other things like that) and she has the habit of saying things that make your ears bleed (glorious, -esque or what weird eeeeeeeee-sound she's been making). The list goes on and on. Why noone else seems to be endlessly annoyed by her is beyond me, but as much as I used to like her I just can't anymore. And don't get me wrong. I also think she's really sweet and lovely. It just doesn't outweigh the annoyance anymore.

I honestly think the social media world isn't for her. For years her mental health surrounding her online presence seems to have consistently declined.
She's SUCH a talented musician and I think had she stuck to doing more with that, even if it was basing her socials on music instead of fitness, she may feel more fulfilled.
I strongly disagree on the singing part. She really isn't that good which I'm pretty sure was the reason why she stopped singing after she finished uni. She sounds nice when you initially her her sing, but then the second song - same pitch, same intonation, just same everything. And the next again. She is incapable of anything else and if you look at her old stuff you can tell it's always been that way. I went to a music school myself, I have a close family member who is a professional musician and in my home country I've had a lot of contact with high profile musicians. So I know I tiny bit about how things go and how harsh the industry gets. The school chewed her up and spit her out when they probably made clear to her that she might be great at school recitals, but thats all its at (just listen to her friend Holly. She is actually very talented). If she can't handle social media she will go under in a place where people will constantly tell you to your face that you are not good enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i agree i hate the keeping up appearances tit she never never says how she really feels it’s like PG content where all opinions have to be generic and not to offend anyone. always has to be so sweet and innocent

i dunno if anyone noticed but the way she spoke to niall in the clip in a recent youtube about him wanting his xbox in the living dining room and her speaking to him like his mum yet in every other minute of vlogmas this year she’s laughed and cooed over karl and talked about him non stop, she is fully aware (however naive she portrays herself) that she is gorgeous in in demand professionally and that dynamic in their relationship is clearer than ever.

someone said recently about her being a spoilt brat and it is true. she at times has sweet intentions and underneath it all she has a good heart but her desire to be seen with little to no clothes on and show off all her magically perfect sparkly ✨ life moments is far too transparent now
I noticed that about how she spoke to Niall too, I do find it weird that she always seems to tell him off or says like “errrr Niall” or “excuseeee me” when he or anyone says anything she disagrees with. Can’t imagine you’d be able to have a reasonable debate with her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder if her and Niall will stop being friends with Elle and Connor after everything that’s surfaced, or will they refuse to voice any opinion as usual

Reactions: 11
Head to the Elle darby thread, absolute chaos
It’s been keeping me entertained for days! Lol! I left for a day with the cheating rumours, came back to carnage with news of the disgusting tweets she posted when she was younger! Honestly I’m shocked that type of language was coming out her mouth to be honest!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if her and Niall will stop being friends with Elle and Connor after everything that’s surfaced, or will they refuse to voice any opinion as usual
I don’t think they should have to voice an opinion tbh, it’s valid to not want to be dragged into that mess

I don’t think they should have to voice an opinion tbh, it’s valid to not want to be dragged into that mess
I agree it’s definitely not necessary for them to comment on that mess. Will be interesting to see if/how quickly they hang out with them publicly.

Reactions: 6
They don't need to do it publicly but if those things came out about my friends I'd definitely not want to associate myself with them, it wasn't one or two misguided tweets because they'd heard language around the house growing up it was hundreds of hateful comments about a lot of different races, sexualities, peoples weight and mental health and even bleeping animals it showed character, not mistakes and you don't grow out of that unless you do some serious self work, I can almost guarantee that those types of comments are made around their hous when the cameras aren't rolling. The video of her showing disgust at people from other countries using the weights at her gym was more recent too.

Not to mention how Carl must have felt reading those racist tweets are they really going to stay friends and ask him to go to ever be in a room with them again? Or not invite him to things just because E and C will be there?

Reactions: 13
I do like Meggan, but she's the limpest lettuce going, there's more chance of her never wearing a crop top again than dipping her toe into anything remotely controversial...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I do like Meggan, but she's the limpest lettuce going, there's more chance of her never wearing a crop top again than dipping her toe into anything remotely controversial...
I agree, she's way too scared to say what she thinks

Yeah, love her but sadly agree. I mean she was desperate to appear neutral about vaccines and that’s literally life or death stuff.
Can see Niall maybe having less tolerance for it, but I can’t see Meggan wanting to deal with any kind of confrontation about it so even if she has doubts she’d probably stay friendly to them or be easily persuaded by however they try to defend it, and justify it to herself that they were old comments and people change etc, but maybe she just wouldn’t publicise the friendship anymore.

Reactions: 7
F124FD4A-2468-4B61-98B8-170B2306330C.jpeg

They’re the classic type to get dogs and completely forget they had a cat first 🙄 posts like this, commissioned artwork and their podcast logo purposefully always leave Poppy out, don’t give a tit if she’s “just a cat”. No wonder poppy is outside 24/7

• Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 958560
They’re the classic type to get dogs and completely forget they had a cat first 🙄 posts like this, commissioned artwork and their podcast logo purposefully always leave Poppy out, don’t give a tit if she’s “just a cat”. No wonder poppy is outside 24/7
It really annoys me. Fair enough it’s not as easy to get Poppy in photos, but did he really have to say only “and my DOGS”. People here said anybody bothered she wasn’t in the commissioner art was overreacting, well then the tattoo happened.. and now that caption. Jeez.

Reactions: 8