Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like this has probably happened before and he just doesn’t care. He could’ve easily warned his neighbours - especially since he’d previously seen Poppy in his garden - and Poppy would still be alive, but he chose not to because he didn’t care if his dog killed anyone else’s pets.

Niall just posted about one of their neighbours installing a catio to keep their cats safe. I’m glad the community is now aware of the issue and can take the necessary steps to keep their pets safe.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad there seems to be other neighbours who are a little more caring. What a awful attitude though from the dog owner/owners. I just can’t get over how they treated poor Poppy. Not even giving her the dignity of being properly covered. It’s not that she was a stray cat or something (not that I think it’s right to treat any cat like that), but a beloved pet.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
hey all - im not a resident on this thread but i have to say something - this must be so heartbreaking for them. I just lost my beloved cat myself and i just feel for them <3

• Heart
Reactions: 6
hey all - im not a resident on this thread but i have to say something - this must be so heartbreaking for them. I just lost my beloved cat myself and i just feel for them <3
Sorry to hear that ❤ It really is heartbreaking when they go. X

Seems to have the hump with bo and tee. I used to really like Megan but she comes across as a bit of a spoilt mare and she is in a super privileged position, her gym collections arent exactly ground breaking or original, if boandtee decide to release a set with a colour Megan chose not to release then thats fine.

Reactions: 4
Ngl I’d be upset if I was Meggan too! I can remember her saying that she was maybe going to bring that colour out in another collection soon. It sounds like they’ve gone behind her back and released the colour she chose in her style! Yeah she’s lucky that she got to create a range with a brand! But they can’t just get her in and steal her ideas!

Seems to have the hump with bo and tee. I used to really like Megan but she comes across as a bit of a spoilt mare and she is in a super privileged position, her gym collections arent exactly ground breaking or original, if boandtee decide to release a set with a colour Megan chose not to release then thats fine.
Where did you see this? I saw they had a new deep red/purple set out and thought it was Megan’s, she had said she wanted that colour but they couldn’t get it in time.

Where did you see this? I saw they had a new deep red/purple set out and thought it was Megan’s, she had said she wanted that colour but they couldn’t get it in time.
On her story today

J
It has been deleted.

it basically said something along the lines of ‘people confused over a drop by bo and tee - its not mine but is basically a colour I nearly released then decided against it. This will be my last collection with bo and tee’

• Wow
Reactions: 5
On her story today

J

It has been deleted.

it basically said something along the lines of ‘people confused over a drop by bo and tee - its not mine but is basically a colour I nearly released then decided against it. This will be my last collection with bo and tee’
Ah thanks, I missed that.

I may be wrong but Im pretty sure she wanted this colour in her collection and had been wearing it but they couldn’t get it in time, so I guess she’s probably a bit peeved that they’ve released it without her name to it 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh dear. That's pretty unprofessional

On her story today

It has been deleted.

Oh

I think I’d be annoyed if I was her too. Especially if it was something I’d actually designed and was excited about.

I think I’d be annoyed if I was her too. Especially if it was something I’d actually designed and was excited about.
Yes, me too, I really think it was just down to the fact they couldn’t get the colour in in time for the launch, so to then not put it as hers is a bit rubbish.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it just a generic burgundy colour though? It’s not like it’s a unique or special colour…

Reactions: 8
Yes, me too, I really think it was just down to the fact they couldn’t get the colour in in time for the launch, so to then not put it as hers is a bit rubbish.
Yeah exactly. From what she posted it didn’t sound like there was any communication at all. Fair enough, it is just a colour, but from what she said it sounds like she designed the cut of the clothing that’s in her range, so to take that original idea she had is a bit tit from them.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm not sure meggan has the "rights" to all colours she likes.
B&T is a business. Of course they're going to release all popular colours, as quickly as possible.

Meggan needs to calm down. 🙄

Reactions: 13
We don’t really know the behind the scenes though, cause maybe they said yeah we can hold this colour until your next collection but then went ahead with it anyway. Meggan doesn’t own all colours, but I think it’s fair to be annoyed if she feels they went against an earlier agreement or something, even if it wasn’t set in stone.

Reactions: 3
She no longer follows them on IG.

There seems to be a concerning pattern here with Meg.
Either she needs to stop doing colabs and partnerships, or she needs to get a better contract which stipulates all of her demands.

At this point, she's looking like a bit of a brat.

Reactions: 22
We don’t really know the behind the scenes though, cause maybe they said yeah we can hold this colour until your next collection but then went ahead with it anyway. Meggan doesn’t own all colours, but I think it’s fair to be annoyed if she feels they went against an earlier agreement or something, even if it wasn’t set in stone.
I agree, I think it all comes down to communication. Yes, it’s just a colour. But they could have easily just had a conversation and let her know. To unfollow them does seem a bit much, but yes, we don’t know the ins and outs of it. They are a business and of course they can release what they want, when they want, but to me it looked like they released her collection without her name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She no longer follows them on IG.

There seems to be a concerning pattern here with Meg.
Either she needs to stop doing colabs and partnerships, or she needs to get a better contract which stipulates all of her demands.

At this point, she's looking like a bit of a brat.
Don’t think that’s true? Who’s she collabed with that she has fallen out with? I just checked and she still follows and talks about in the style and gymshark? Am I missing something? 😂

Reactions: 2