Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think that’s true? Who’s she collabed with that she has fallen out with? I just checked and she still follows and talks about in the style and gymshark? Am I missing something? 😂
she’s never said anything bad happened with these brand either, just that they parted ways so i agree, she doesn’t seem like a brat

Reactions: 2
The thing to remember here is bo and tee own the pattern to all megs designs and she is getting paid to put her name to it. Basically buying her audience. Meg has zero rights to anything. They have been very good to get paid her well I’m sure and contributed to all her big give always! She is acting like a brat

Reactions: 10
The thing to remember here is bo and tee own the pattern to all megs designs and she is getting paid to put her name to it. Basically buying her audience. Meg has zero rights to anything. They have been very good to get paid her well I’m sure and contributed to all her big give always! She is acting like a brat
Dunno but I think she just was stating that the sets were her designs because people were asking her why it looked like hers 🤷🏽‍♀️ i didn’t even find her story rude towards them tbh… At the end of the day we don’t know how the brand has treated her. if they didn’t mention they were going to use her designs for another drop to her like she said in that story then I think it’s rude of them 😂 I’ve never seen her post anything like that with a brand she has worked with so they must have done something…

Reactions: 5
I think the only issue she has is she was a bit blindsided by the release, that’s all. I can’t imagine she’s throwing her toys out the pram over a colour. I think it’s more that it may have been discussed as something that was being released in her next collection, under her name, but then they released it anyway. I think it’s reasonable that she’s a bit annoyed by that. Of course, Bo & Tee are well within their rights to do that, but there’s been a bit of miscommunication. Unless they explicitly said within the contract that they can release things from her collection without her name, but we will never know. It’s Kinda like what happen with the SOSU Urban Bible palette.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I do wonder how much she actually 'designs' them. Leggings are all much of a muchness now a days. I imagine its mainly things like picking from different fabric samples and options from the company. Its not like she starts from scratch

Reactions: 11
I think it’s a shame they’ve cut ties, she seemed to have a great relationship with Bo&Tee, they threw lovely parties for her in The Shard and I imagine they were nice cash incentives just to put her name on some leggings but oh well, at least she isn’t tied into loads of future collections she doesn’t want to be a part of which seemed the case with the peachy merch towards the end..

At this stage I feel like I've seen more of Meggan's nipple than my own (latest IG photo).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do understand why she's annoyed, but as far as I can see the collabs with Bo +Tee are just promotion and a bit of money for her? All she does is choose some colours and that's it? And B+T always have bright coloured releases so I don't see how Meggans releases were massively different? They can't exactly have been difficult for her to 'design'?

Reactions: 6
We don’t know the ins and outs to be fair. Maybe she was under the impression it was reserved for her. Either way, I don’t think she’s having a tantrum over nothing. I’d nope not anyway. But who really knows.

Reactions: 1
we know meggan can be lovely etc but she’s still a brat and i’m sure she’s made a fortune with bo and tee it’s only a red pair of leggings ffs you do know all this does is give her an excuse to bang on about secret project for another few months and put up a million pics of tops she ‘can’t tag’ 👀 or wHaT dO wE aLl tHiNk aBoUt tHeSe coloursss’ now than bo and tee is dead in the water

but guys this is tattle - we come to have a witch and gossip about youtubers so maybe the ‘i dunno i don’t think she’s a brat i think she’s great’ 😴😴😴😴 maybe go comment that on her videos instead

Reactions: 9
Also wonder if they felt awkward having to add a tattoo of Poppy only once she died next to an existing one of the dogs for Niall

Reactions: 17
Also wonder if they felt awkward having to add a tattoo of Poppy only once she died next to an existing one of the dogs for Niall
i thought it was crappy if him to not have her in the first place!!! i thought that at the time x

Reactions: 17
we know meggan can be lovely etc but she’s still a brat and i’m sure she’s made a fortune with bo and tee it’s only a red pair of leggings ffs you do know all this does is give her an excuse to bang on about secret project for another few months and put up a million pics of tops she ‘can’t tag’ 👀 or wHaT dO wE aLl tHiNk aBoUt tHeSe coloursss’ now than bo and tee is dead in the water

but guys this is tattle - we come to have a witch and gossip about youtubers so maybe the ‘i dunno i don’t think she’s a brat i think she’s great’ 😴😴😴😴 maybe go comment that on her videos instead
I agree...I really like Meggan but can admit she isn't perfect - she should be speaking out on key issues (cough, racist influencers, cough) not just using her platform to make ££££. IMO you have a responsibility once you reach a certain level of fame/wealth from your following who invest in your brand to then utilise that platform for SOMETHING of meaning.

And complaining about a COLOUR being your own colour is just strange, its a colour ffs, they're not anyone's property. Fair enough if it was a pattern or logo type-thing that they'd copied but saying you're cutting ties with a brand who have invested heavily in you and given you amazing opportunities for bringing out a colour you like/had a sample for is ungrateful, surely even fans can admit that?

Reactions: 9
I know she’s not perfect, I don’t think any of us are. I just don’t want to judge too hard when I don’t have all the facts. I agree it does seem extreme to call it all off over it but can see why she might be a little annoyed by it all.

it is yes but like always, it’s going to be gym or swim wear that suits both her body and small boobs lol from the samples she’s teased the tops are like bikinis with a few added strands of material

Reactions: 5
it is yes but like always, it’s going to be gym or swim wear that suits both her body and small boobs lol from the samples she’s teased the tops are like bikinis with a few added strands of material
Yeah, it’s nice she wants to make everybody of different sizes look/feel good or whatever, but I swear in a recent video when there was footage of the PR exercise class she was leading, there were bigger girls in the bo+tee and they were literally holding their boobs down because the bras clearly had 0 support.
That was a collab and this will her her own company, but I guess I don’t know how much faith I have Meggan can think about practicalities of clothes when you don’t have her body type.

Reactions: 4
I’m convinced her new range is going to be swimwear. I am intrigued as I am sure I have seen somewhere that she wants to go with a sustainability angle. Interesting when she’s just collabed with Bo&Tee which is notoriously fast fashion.

Reactions: 3
I think it will be sustainable in the same way TALA was supposed to be sustainable… ie. not very.

• Haha
Reactions: 10