Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Let’s get crackalacking’ I’m cringing so hard - it’s almost as bad as when she called her socks ‘sockingtons’ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuggghhh
only people I have heard use that word is Chris Rock and Donkey in Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it a trend not to have a wardrobe in your child's (very large) bedroom? Why are all the clothes just nailed to the wall like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who puts so much thought into an outfit to build a snowman in your front garden? To actually change the boots because “she hated them”. You’re bleeping building a snowman not strutting down a catwalk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her latest TikTok she bought a size small dress and then said it was “annoying” that the label said it was a size 10 and wondered if she should have got an 8. The dress fits her perfectly. Welcome to the world of being a big fat heifer in size 10 clothes Meg x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In her latest TikTok she bought a size small dress and then said it was “annoying” that the label said it was a size 10 and wondered if she should have got an 8. The dress fits her perfectly. Welcome to the world of being a big fat heifer in size 10 clothes Meg x
Thought that, it fitted nicely and anything smaller would be bursting at the seams

Reactions: 10
I just watched the video and it actually fits so well and nicely in a 10!
Also size labels often mean nothing, I have 6's and 12's in my wardrobe and when I hold them up to each other they're the same width etc. Now that's annoying, especially as many places are funny about people ordering online and retuning.

She's seemingly very caught up on her size/weight, the woman's had two pregnancies and needs to relax a little. Her body has been through a lot.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t dress so much like a clown anymore does she? Defo has toned things down since having baby number 2

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t dress so much like a clown anymore does she? Defo has toned things down since having baby number 2
I also think changing her hair colour helped. She's defo not dressing as much like a crazy clown anymore, still don't like many of her outfits though. Her style is very strange.

Reactions: 7
are the comments not showing up for me? I can only see 2 comments on her latest reel. And she has 231k followers

She's defo not dressing as much like a crazy clown anymore, still don't like many of her outfits though. Her style is very strange.
I genuinely think most of her clothes don’t fit her anymore. She was squeezing in to them before anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Copenhagen looks and content have been far better than usual … so far!

Reactions: 3