Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised they haven’t got Amy Bellend in tow with them over there. Her voice is like nails down a chalk board.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how much it sold for in the end
We’ll be able to find out about 3-6 months after the sale completes when land registry updates appear on Zoopla/Rightmove, so I’ll come back to this post in December and see where we’re at :LOL:

Reactions: 18
I’m almost certain they won’t have found a house yet, this house has taken 6 months to sell so I doubt an onward purchase would have waited this long for them. And it’s not listed as chain free (a huge selling point) so I highly doubt they’ve already bought somewhere else.

Reactions: 4
Faye’s house was SSTC was it a few months ago now? Surely they should be starting to pack some things up now. Although she mainly films in their bedroom so easy to hide boxes from view. I have no idea where Faye will want to move to although can’t see it being the countryside.

Reactions: 3
We know full well they’ll both have an #ad #gifted removals service and neither of them will have to lift a finger when moving day comes!

Reactions: 8
She’s posted that she’s closing down the Saturday by Megan ellaby brand. I just already assumed it was finished tbh but guess it’s official now! The design and styling of her first knits and then T-shirts were so much better than subsequent collections looking at that post!

Reactions: 12
At this point she digs tit out of her closet just to post throwback photos

She’s posted that she’s closing down the Saturday by Megan ellaby brand. I just already assumed it was finished tbh but guess it’s official now! The design and styling of her first knits and then T-shirts were so much better than subsequent collections looking at that post!
oop not surprising, she clearly gave up on it awhile ago. what will faye do for 'work' now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does the closing of Saturday have anything to do with Gleam closing the influencer department? I suspect they had invested in it. She must have new management now.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like that announcement was very half arsed? Like didn’t get the sense she’s actually devastated about it? I think she probably clocked out of Saturday a long time ago.

Reactions: 17
Does the closing of Saturday have anything to do with Gleam closing the influencer department? I suspect they had invested in it. She must have new management now.
I hadn't realised this. I don't really know much about "talent management". Why did it close and what will all the influencers who were with them do now?

Reactions: 2
Terrible grammar in the announcement but to me it also seems like her style is moving away from what she channeled with the Saturday brand.

Reactions: 8