Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of her spending… have we seen the Chanel since she bought it? 🙄
I don’t think so but you know full well it'll pop up on Tiktok over the next few days now!

Does anyone else think the Liverpool Jimmy's closing is all very sudden? They've announced it with just a week's notice and seemingly without notifying Burgerism or any of the bands they had booked first? Feels like there's more to it

Reactions: 20
I don’t think so but you know full well it'll pop up on Tiktok over the next few days now!

Does anyone else think the Liverpool Jimmy's closing is all very sudden? They've announced it with just a week's notice and seemingly without notifying Burgerism or any of the bands they had booked first? Feels like there's more to it
They were probably trying to scrape together the money to keep it open but they couldn’t and now can’t pay the rent so have no choice

Reactions: 5
Well in all this, I as a UK Taxpayer feel absolutely brilliant about the fact they got about £400k of our money and then shat it all away 👍🏻

jokes aside- think what else that money could/should have been spent on

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They were probably trying to scrape together the money to keep it open but they couldn’t and now can’t pay the rent so have no choice
Maybe the houses will miraculously disappear from sale next too if they don’t have a venue to save anymore

Reactions: 4
My fav thing is when Megs puts up a video of her pretending she doesn’t know someone’s filming her ie the latest tiktok in the cafe. Kills me everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants MORE black loafers and more of the exact gucci shoes she already has in nude (which are so insanely hideous), surely finances can’t be an issue?! Or is this an ad for selfridges?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She wants MORE black loafers and more of the exact gucci shoes she already has in nude (which are so insanely hideous), surely finances can’t be an issue?! Or is this an ad for selfridges?
Those kitten heel sling back things are disgusting and they look tit on her why is she entertaining the black pair 🤮

Reactions: 13
I was wondering the other day whether her brand still sells much. It felt like at first she was pushing it a lot and wearing the stuff herself (as she should!) but now I feel like she never does? And they seem to sell a lot of the stuff they’ve had for ages.

Reactions: 6
My fav thing is when Megs puts up a video of her pretending she doesn’t know someone’s filming her ie the latest tiktok in the cafe. Kills me everytime
Is the worst & most cringey thing I’ve ever seen! At least a normal person would smile or laugh at the camera. Why does she pretend she doesn’t know she’s being filmed? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think this is Nana Faye’s job? Payment in Northern Quarter brunches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Second only to her faux surprise at being filmed, is the gormless gob-open pout she does when posing.

Reactions: 8
OMG I can’t handle Louise Marguerite - her latest TikTok about not having a grey jumper when Megan did a video recently about not having a basic grey jumper. How does this woman live with herself knowing she copies Megan on absolutely every bit of content she creates? How is there no shame?! I’m so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OMG I can’t handle Louise Marguerite - her latest TikTok about not having a grey jumper when Megan did a video recently about not having a basic grey jumper. How does this woman live with herself knowing she copies Megan on absolutely every bit of content she creates? How is there no shame?! I’m so embarrassed for her.
I feel like she needs her own thread now, we just comment how she’s copied Megan or Faye that day 😂

Reactions: 11
she says she was ‘lucky enough to be invited down’ but it looks like she just .. went there? idk what am I missing here?

Reactions: 1
she says she was ‘lucky enough to be invited down’ but it looks like she just .. went there? idk what am I missing here?
This is what I was trying to work out? No #PRINVITE or #AD. Surely it’s not just the concession staff inviting her?

Reactions: 2
PR gifting I reckon, so she hasn’t paid for it. Usually it’s sent or they get vouchers to spend on whatever they want. As sad as that is
PR and gifted products would be great if they were actually free but it defeats the purpose of you immediately go out and spend grands on bags and shoes. Not everything is gifted but I think she assumes because so much of it is, she’s somehow saving money? It’s mental.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that in her Selfridges stories the other day she tagged Kurt Geiger as well, but then never showed anything from them??? Seems weird to tag them if she wasn’t being paid to feature them, but also assume she thinks she’s too good for kurt Geiger nowadays!

Reactions: 4