Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckon the whole fam is moving to somewhere like Brighton? I feel like that is more suited to them for some reason, Kate La Vie recently moved there and seems to love it. Though not sure she would leave her bezzie mate Amy Bell who just moved to Manc. The whole thing is bizarre. Don’t think either of them are struggling financially, just shite with business.

Reactions: 6
One compliment I will give Megan is that she is very organised with her socks. My socks vanish in my house and I’m forever buying new ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do we reckon the whole fam is moving to somewhere like Brighton? I feel like that is more suited to them for some reason, Kate La Vie recently moved there and seems to love it. Though not sure she would leave her bezzie mate Amy Bell who just moved to Manc. The whole thing is bizarre. Don’t think either of them are struggling financially, just shite with business.
Noo I think this is unlikely when her whole personality is being from Manchester (Whitefield/Prestwich). I get major big fish small pond vibes and to go to being a nobody somewhere else doesn’t seem to appealing for their type

Reactions: 10
Omg, of course Louise M bought brown buckle boots that Megan wore recently
9520F7AC-2F64-4270-AE9F-A1CBFCBBC30D.jpeg

A32AA796-BE6D-4021-9756-5994126847EC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand her snatchy little personality, “I needed more autumn winter stuff, so they kindly sent me some”

first off, you didn’t need anything Megan you moron.
second, you begged for them… as an influencer. Get it right girl.

Reactions: 14
Fake Megan has her t-shirt on show in latest video like real Megan does and has also emphasised what socks she is wearing with her outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Skinny calf’s or Large” pulls face and emphasises the word “Large”. She’s such a witch. Clearly hates people who are not skinny. Honestly, I hope she has another kid and doesn’t bounce back.
I’m very slim myself, but I’d never ever make things or comments about size.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fake Megan has now got a new scrunchie like Megan did. Also noticed she’s started copying the way Megan does clicking noises with her mouth on her tiktoks. Soooo bizzare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fake Megan has now got a new scrunchie like Megan did. Also noticed she’s started copying the way Megan does clicking noises with her mouth on her tiktoks. Soooo bizzare!!
Omg she’s taken it to the next level! She literally just needs to change her accent (which I’m sure is coming next)

Reactions: 4
Hmmm
Omg she’s taken it to the next level! She literally just needs to change her accent (which I’m sure is coming next)
was just going to say she’s styling around a hair accessory like Megan and she’s here for it like Faye. Do people actually plan their whole outfit around a hair accessory? I add mine at the end.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.