Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh and she's not filed her confirmation statement on Companies House...
I wish I understood what this and other companies house stuff meant.

Just looking at his businesses on companies house and it looks like a bleeping shambles. Then looking at hers couldn’t be more different. Honestly feel sad for her that she sold that house she bought on her own because from what I’ve seen I feel like she needs as much financial independence as possible.
Does he have other businesses as well as Jimmy's? Are the Liverpool and Manchester Jimmy's separate businesses?

In theory, could bailifs take his personal possessions if there wasn't enough of value at Jimmy's?

Sorry for all the Qs gang!!

Reactions: 3

Does he have other businesses as well as Jimmy's? Are the Liverpool and Manchester Jimmy's separate businesses?

In theory, could bailifs take his personal possessions if there wasn't enough of value at Jimmy's?

BBDE1767-CB50-4567-9071-FA791EB95C92.png

---
It says Louise Amanda Craig has been struck off as director of Jimmys Liverpool, is that his mum or sister?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can anyone on here interpret the companies house info and give us it in laymen’s terms?!

her saturday website being down is VERY suspicious along with the houses all being up for sale & the collapse of Jimmy’s… just what is going on I wonder?

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she said the other month in a video or a comment that Saturday wasn't doing very well or as well as it once was. She was quite honest.

• Wow

There are quite a few businesses listed under his name but most are various parts of Jimmy’s - seems like they are all separate and then I think there was an events one too?

Because they’re limited companies it’s classed as a separate legal entity to the directors so I don’t think his personal possessions would be taken. I’m not an expert on this though.

Reactions: 5
There are quite a few businesses listed under his name but most are various parts of Jimmy’s - seems like they are all separate and then I think there was an events one too?

Because they’re limited companies it’s classed as a separate legal entity to the directors so I don’t think his personal possessions would be taken. I’m not an expert on this though.
From what I remember from Business Studies GCSE, personal possessions are protected if you’re a limited company. Sole traders are personally liable for their debts so would have to sell their personal assets x

Reactions: 6
Maybe they are all downsizing houses due to a lack of income so difficulties in affording their mortgages. George’s parents may be downsizing so they can release some cash to give up George to live on. Megan can still shop as companies send influencers monthly vouchers to buy and promote their goods and the Chanel bag may have come from Selfridges vouchers.
---
Give to George to live on that should read.
---
Jimmys Manchester have overdue accounts which seems strange. They could be trying to release money to put into the business if it’s doing badly so at least one business is saved.

Last edited:
This whole Jimmys thing is giving me the ick - when I was a kid I had a Guinea pig called Jimmy and it’s all I can think about when we talk about Jimmy’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't wish anyone ill on their finances. I hope she is okay mentally and has people she can get some stable support from.
But f**k me I'd love some honesty.
It's so relatable Megan to say things aren't working out 100% .
You have worked hard to get an audience who supports you and that have gone through some crappy times too.
Jeez, we are all probably more likely to like and comment and use your affiliate links if you could just be more honest and accessible . Remember when Primark, Zara, Mango, asos etc was your starting point?
Remember when you used to style outfits from your wardrobe?
I'm not saying you have to stay the same as 2017 or whatever year it was - just you built a group of people that supported you who have also gone through life's tit machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree with the above, wouldn’t want to see anyone fall on hard times ect but why buy the chanel bag? Surely if things look like they’re going a bit south your automatic thought isn’t to buy a bag costing thousands? They have good resale value I suppose..

She’s either buying fake stuff to cling on to her audience (as that’s her source of income and she is now the sole earner for her husband and two children) or she’s buying stuff with gifted vouchers possibly to sell later down the line.

Third option- she’s blowing savings on stuff she can sell later on in case they need to declare themselves bankrupt.

To make money you have to have money and it works the same for influencers. To get high-end brand deals you have to look like you are high-end. Prada aren’t very likely going to be gifting you anything if you’re dressed in Zara or H&M. She has to upkeep her “brand image” to make sure she keeps getting those sponsored posts.

She’s also super smug and snobby and would never want to be seen as anything less than perfect.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with you all it just doesn’t add up. 100% speculation but maybe they’re splitting up because he’s having massive life crisis in many ways and his parents are helping him out with getting a new place. Has she said anything about him in the last month?

Also I do understand about not putting it in the internet if you’re having personal financial issues. But the Chanel buying just doesn’t make sense if so 🤷‍♀️

I think Meg is fine financially, these influencers make waaaaaaaaay more money than you can fathom for how little work goes in. Plus isn't she with Gleam? They seem to help their talent set themselves up well with investments and financial advisors etc.
Just look at the likes of Lydia Millen, InTheFrow etc - they manage to maintain a well to do lifestyle for themselves and their partners on just their earnings, and Meg doesn't live as extravagantly (although still VERY well) as those two
The coordinated house sales are very odd though

I think Meg is fine financially, these influencers make waaaaaaaaay more money than you can fathom for how little work goes in. Plus isn't she with Gleam? They seem to help their talent set themselves up well with investments and financial advisors etc.
Just look at the likes of Lydia Millen, InTheFrow etc - they manage to maintain a well to do lifestyle for themselves and their partners on just their earnings, and Meg doesn't live as extravagantly (although still VERY well) as those two
The coordinated house sales are very odd though
I fully agree that she may not be struggling as much as we assume but I don’t think the bailiffs coming round is a sign that they’re doing too great either 😭

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you all it just doesn’t add up. 100% speculation but maybe they’re splitting up because he’s having massive life crisis in many ways and his parents are helping him out with getting a new place. Has she said anything about him in the last month?
🤷‍♀️
if I'm not mistaken she did another wedding happiest day of my life post recently. > I am genuinely sorry for her at this stage. I hate to see anyone unhappy and struggling. Clearly she is doing what I do in hard times and just holding onto a lovely memory of a time when you were happy because it's all that's getting you through. as much as we laughed about all her wedding posts, i think it's a sign something is very wrong/going badly for her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.