Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fringe is so bad. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just so out of the loop with trends after having my baby last year and never going into the city centre or on nights out anymore or something but REALLY? that style of the flicked out fringe just makes even hair that's in good condition look split-endy and like fried straw.

Also I can't for the life of me remember the girls Instagram, but Megan had this (super-fan) clone who looked just like her and would copy everything Megan did, but then the clone started styling her fringe like this (and I remember thinking it looked bleeping stupid and not flattering at all ) and now in a fun twist of fate Megan has now copied her months later?

Reactions: 9
The fringe is so bad. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just so out of the loop with trends after having my baby last year and never going into the city centre or on nights out anymore or something but REALLY? that style of the flicked out fringe just makes even hair that's in good condition look split-endy and like fried straw.

Also I can't for the life of me remember the girls Instagram, but Megan had this (super-fan) clone who looked just like her and would copy everything Megan did, but then the clone started styling her fringe like this (and I remember thinking it looked bleeping stupid and not flattering at all ) and now in a fun twist of fate Megan has now copied her months later?

Hahahahaha!!! You mean Louise Marguerite.

I actually stuck with her as she’s quite funny on stories and yeah even she stopped dressing like Megan as much. Megan has lost the plot

Hahahahaha!!! You mean Louise Marguerite.

I actually stuck with her as she’s quite funny on stories and yeah even she stopped dressing like Megan as much. Megan has lost the plot

Haha yes, her! I actually do still follow her, just couldn't remember her name, and I hardly have time to go on Instagram these days. She was quite funny tbh and i didn't dislike her.

Reactions: 1
Haha yes, her! I actually do still follow her, just couldn't remember her name, and I hardly have time to go on Instagram these days. She was quite funny tbh and i didn't dislike her.
I was about to say this too - her clone is actually really likeable, funny and way more stylish. The irony!

Reactions: 5
Her latest TikTok got me. She’s trying so hard to be relatable. My morning as a mum of 2 on maternity leave…. Leave from what Megan? Also leaving your 2 kids at home whilst you go out for a walk on your own doesn’t really scream relatability for most mums on mat leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she ever said anything about her clothing company? Went on the website and it hasn’t changed in at least 6 months?
---
Her latest TikTok got me. She’s trying so hard to be relatable. My morning as a mum of 2 on maternity leave…. Leave from what Megan? Also leaving your 2 kids at home whilst you go out for a walk on your own doesn’t really scream relatability for most mums on mat leave.
kids were doing my head in so passed them on to my husband who is inexplicably able to help during the week wtf?

Also locals, is that the goods in at the end? Hope not I like going there (live round there corner) and don’t want to see her in there. Definitely will not let my dogs play with hers 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She said she hadn’t got a plain black blazer so where’s the plain Black Gucci one she was fawning over🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has she ever said anything about her clothing company? Went on the website and it hasn’t changed in at least 6 months?
---

kids were doing my head in so passed them on to my husband who is inexplicably able to help during the week wtf?

Also locals, is that the goods in at the end? Hope not I like going there (live round there corner) and don’t want to see her in there. Definitely will not let my dogs play with hers 😂
I liked it when she said she couldn’t get him to go down in the Snoo 🤣🤣🤣 you mean the straight jacket robot machine that all the influencers say magically makes their babies sleep lol. That’s because it’s a loads of old bollocks that some man has made a tonne of money out of. If your baby sleeps well in it it would have slept well anyway…

• Haha
---

Probably is I’ve seen her in there before 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Louise Marguerite blocked me because I kept asking her why she copied Megan all the time 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Louise Marguerite blocked me because I kept asking her why she copied Megan all the time 😑
Omg I hadn’t looked at her account for ages…. She is so single white female it’s so scary. I bet she rings the estate agent and goes for a viewing in the house just to sniff her clothes or something weird 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone has read or watched everything I know about love, it’s like she copied and pasted her life out of that book. However, she married the dick head.

• Haha
Just watched her latest TikTok and the necklace that I’ve never seen her wear before is ..£490 rrp. So either it’s new or she bought it before but hasn’t worn until now. Literally in another world to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest TikTok and the necklace that I’ve never seen her wear before is ..£490 rrp. So either it’s new or she bought it before but hasn’t worn until now. Literally in another world to me.
Do you have a link to the necklace?

Yeah maybe it was bought in the sales. There’s so much new stuff in the last few weeks that it’s adding up to a lot. If it was me I’d put the money in a trust fund for my kids but maybe they have a lot of money stashed away.

Reactions: 2
I just saw that Louise Margarita(???lol???) tiktok and there’s nothing wrong with being inspired by someone but she literally copies exact items on the same day as Megan and Faye. Megan got out her yellow sambas and guess what Louise put on today.. 😂 i still find it really creepy the way she’s copied Megan’s mannerisms down to a T aswell. Anyone else?

• Haha