Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's her name/ handle? Looks like a nice outfit!
She’s Amz on TikTok, she had her hair like that before Meg’s and has quite a different fashion style i think but they do look very similar - same kinda bone structure

Reactions: 3
duck me im sick of seeing Faye’s camel toe. In fact nobody needs to be seeing it😂😂 stop being such a size snob and size up,it’ll still be a single a figure 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s done some weird editing job on her legs on her most recent insta post
I am HOLLERING at how blatant it is. Jesus, to say these girls spend most of their lives sharing content online, you’d think they’d maybe sharpen their editing skills too. Although that would be too much effort I presume, much like actually proofreading their blogs before publishing etc. LAZY LAZY LAZY.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What’s that headless photo at the end about?! Its like she wants to draw attention to the badly edited legs

Reactions: 3
I don’t have kids so can’t relate however, everyone I know that does have small children tells me how stressful and not at all relaxing going abroad with a child is, never mind two! No doubt she’ll say it’s been the dreamiest and most peaceful trip of her existence 🥰🥰

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused. Why’s Faye hanging out with Taylor Lashae?
Embarrassed I know this this much about Taylor LaShaw never mind post it on a bloody Ellaby thread. But Taylor is engaged to a guy in one of those Northern bands that frequent Manchester. Probably a link up through her fiance and George's crowd? Still, a weird and tenuous relation. It's like all the influencers swarm together like a bad smell.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, the legs are bad…. But the TOES!!!! OMG. Almost as bad as the recent royal family photogate…

IMG_3748.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Embarrassed I know this this much about Taylor LaShaw never mind post it on a bloody Ellaby thread. But Taylor is engaged to a guy in one of those Northern bands that frequent Manchester. Probably a link up through her fiance and George's crowd? Still, a weird and tenuous relation. It's like all the influencers swarm together like a bad smell.
Do you know which band?