Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I’m sorry I know this isn’t the Louise M thread but… 😬😬😬😬
That’s a weird outfit. It looks like she was trying to decide between skirt or trousers and then just forgot what she was doing and left the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s a weird outfit. It looks like she was trying to decide between skirt or trousers and then just forgot what she was doing and left the house.
Are Skousers making a comeback? Let's leave the 90s in the past, Louise/Megan.

Reactions: 3
Faye is literally the most painfully vain and unpleasant woman I’ve ever come across. “What in the tavern wench?”

Sweetheart have you not seen yourself in the mirror lately, tavern wench is your whole vibe. Along side sickly Victorian child and Andy pandy core.
---
You know the wigs barristers wear to court? Faye’s hair inspo. Have the day you deserve Faye with your passive fat hating and inner aggression.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Faye is serving c*nt with her dress for gala crisis. Oh no what ever will she do? Quick everyone say yellow so she looks at mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wtf is this gala shite theyre all talking about
Assuming the LTK Gala (that app where influencers can tag where all their outfits are from so they get aff links and can say “link in bio!” every time someone asks).
Saw another insta person post about it just now, clearly they’re not as ✨cryptic✨ as our dear Ellabys

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lovely idea from Bobbi Brown, supporting women professionals. What a shame that they launched it with a bunch a vacuous influencers like smeg head instead.

Reactions: 13
I actually thought Megan looked really lovely for the gala but what on earth was Faye going for?

Reactions: 4
Feel like I’m missing out because I’m blocked :( need pics and vids guys! Spare a thought for those of us who can’t witness our nana in all her misery ✨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.