Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Wolverine
Terrible. Even though Diana was treated so bad by him & he cheated on her with Megs, I bet she’s absolutely pissing herself. She TRULY dodged a Tory bullet there.

DV looks absolutely SMOKING as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw Louise M got her hair done, the way we would have all ran here if she dyed her hair copper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also saw her posting a photo outside a florists in Altrincham (I know because it’s where I live)… please don’t tell me she was looking here for a house 😱
I saw Louise M got her hair done, the way we would have all ran here if she dyed her hair copper 😂

I also saw her posting a photo outside a florists in Altrincham (I know because it’s where I live)… please don’t tell me she was looking here for a house 😱
Nah I live in Altrincham too. All my life. Please it’s already hipster dick head central. Can’t even get a brew on Saturday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah I live in Altrincham too. All my life. Please it’s already hipster dick head central. Can’t even get a brew on Saturday morning.
Come on, South Manchester is the obvious place for her, it's a haven of pretentious nobheads (not you, obvs).

• Wow
Come on, South Manchester is the obvious place for her, it's a haven of pretentious nobheads (not you, obvs).
Heyyyyyy I'm from Stockport, leave us south Mancs alone! Although Stockport has now become fancy, I can't even afford to live there 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Heyyyyyy I'm from Stockport, leave us south Mancs alone! Although Stockport has now become fancy, I can't even afford to live there 😭
Lolz, no Stockport is totally legit. I'm just doing my outskirts of North Manc bit.

Although since the BBC opened up at Salford Quays, we're getting loads of ex-Chorlton/Dids types moving out this way, having discovered trains and trams. Luckily, no sign of Megan yet.

• Haha
She's posted multiple stories about looking for a house with photos hanging out in Prestwich so she's definitely following the Ellabys!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Same here, it’s getting so expensive! Nothing like some other areas, but it’s heading that way 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
“Utilitarian skirt” .. it’s a bleeping khaki skirt, with pockets. God, she just gets more and more insufferable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same here, it’s getting so expensive! Nothing like some other areas, but it’s heading that way 😩
Stockport is a really great place, good to see it having a renaissance, but sorry to see that's meant massive house price inflation. Same where I come from, trendy types discovered cheap housing, nice pubs, countryside and now house prices are through the roof 😡

Not telling you where as don't want Megan/other influenzas turning up and pouting in front of the craft brewery.

Reactions: 7
IMG_1990.jpeg

Saw this in Next earlier and it’s giving big Saturday vibes with the shell and the shade of green. But I could also just need to clean my glasses :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7