Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Faye and Meg today walking past Heaton park, Faye wearing a NEON green beanie. Why why why

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does Faye stand like that??? One foot really far in front of the other? Megan looks great though

Reactions: 2
Don’t shoot me but I sort of like Faye’s look 🙈. I don’t think the blazer goes and her hair would have looked better down but I like the chunky shoes with the cutesy dress.

Reactions: 1
Faye needs to go darker in her hair, I don’t know why they duck about with their hair so much tbh. Megan’s looks nice with the fringe.

Reactions: 9
LOL Faye looks like my old alky aunt when she opens the front door mid-bender.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re not massive at all, if anything they’re too tight on the hips, I think they’re just a repulsive shape.

I mean, they don't look good but that's another issue. who could even work out if those strange garments fit as they were intended. Are they meant to be oversized or form fitting? God knows.

• Heart
Where on earth do they wear such a massive amount of clothes to? Especially all these obscure clothes?
The same cafe for brunch every other day???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where on earth do they wear such a massive amount of clothes to? Especially all these obscure clothes?
The same cafe for brunch every other day???
Pretty much, this is why I don’t envy influencers like I used to. What a vapid little life. I mean, they can’t even give their face a scrub or pull some jeans on on a morning without needing to film it… it must suck.

I used to think damn, I’d love to do that as a job but now I realise that them having a day off = no money and I feel better that if I want to veg out and not get dressed all week while I work from home, I can haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.