Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye’s latest post. Tell me you’re desperate to get engaged without telling me “we’re trying wedding dresses on, well I’m not…” I kinda feel bad saying that though, like paddy lives with her.

Reactions: 4
That FOREHEAD!!! I need a trigger warning next time please 😩

her hairline starts about 20cms past a bleeping normal persons. Keep the fringe megs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s posting about her holiday on her stories and not one thing (unless she’s not disclosing it) is an AD or gifted. I am shocked Megan, so you can actually pay for clothes/holiday etc yourself. 🙄.

I was just watching her latest tiktok and she really looks like she’s had her teeth done! And she’s kinda talking with that new teeth lisp too! Or is it just me?!

Reactions: 2
Pics of both please @pepperpea83 & @ELFILY
Sorry, it's my pet hate when people post on tattle referring to a pic but don't share it.

On a separate note, the hotel she stayed in looks much fancier from the other angle
I’ve stayed at that chain (not that hotel), they’re alright. Quite flashy but rooms, food and drink are mid at best.

Reactions: 1
She’s even edited her daughter’s legs in one of the photos! Whaaaaaat
I can’t find which photo you’re talking about but.. if it’s in front of that pink wall.. I am thinking maybe the camera just goes weird when taking photos in front of it. Her legs (despite the blur) do just look the same as her legs in all photos to me. Or if she edited that one why’d she not edit others?

I can’t find which photo you’re talking about but.. if it’s in front of that pink wall.. I am thinking maybe the camera just goes weird when taking photos in front of it. Her legs (despite the blur) do just look the same as her legs in all photos to me. Or if she edited that one why’d she not edit others?
Sorry I didn’t share initially - I felt a bit uncomfortable sharing pictures of someone else’s child, it was a picture when they were both wearing blue. It’s gone now 😬

Reactions: 1
Same as her own a few days ago! Icky.

Attachments

• Wow
Guys guys guys. Megan’s stalker Louise M did a TikTok where she went for lunch at Croma before ‘viewing a house nearby’…IYKYK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the actual duck is this outfit 😂🤯😂 how do you make nice (mainly) ganni clothes look SO tit. It’s actually a talent. & that hair colour and that yellow together 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What in the actual duck is this outfit 😂🤯😂 how do you make nice (mainly) ganni clothes look SO tit. It’s actually a talent. & that hair colour and that yellow together 🤮
This outfit looks like something Louise M would put together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How could you leave out the shoes... Which I'm 89% sure are a test to see how far influencers will go to buy ugly tit just for the brand name

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how George isn’t like - “um… what in the duck are you wearing? Am I seriously mean to walk next to you in that?”
If I wore this my partner would rip the piss out of me (and rightly so) for the entire day. Dont get me wrong I colour clash and print clash etc love an eccentric look but this is just tit. Like nothing goes with anything. All the proportions and colours and textures are completely off… I’ve seen those tik toks where they take the piss out of fashion shows and wear mops etc and do a runway walk look better than this. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12