Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given it’s not actually produced any clothing for ages, she was clearly willing to pay an accountant to do the books, keep it going etc. I guess it’s hard to justify spending money on something you know won’t give you anything in return. In her more flush days I don’t think this was an issue but I do think she’s penny pinching big time

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like that announcement was very half arsed? Like didn’t get the sense she’s actually devastated about it? I think she probably clocked out of Saturday a long time ago.
She’s too good for it now obviously 🙄 the girl-next-door style of Saturday has been replaced by designer items that make her oh so unrelatable

Reactions: 9
The becoming a midwife comment has killed me! As if she’d do a days worth of proper work in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The becoming a midwife comment has killed me! As if she’d do a days worth of proper work in her life
Came here to say the same. "Maybe one day" my arse. She willing to take the massive pay cut?

Reactions: 10
George voiceover of her doing her make-up was awful as he is neither funny nor charismatic, the big gammon creep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do all the dim insta huns want to be midwives?

It’s hard graft, Megs, and where I am very competitive to even get on the course. I doubt you’d make the cut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know though, Hannah Gale somehow made it to medical school 😂
True, true 🤣. Hannah’s never getting into a ward though is she? I refuse to believe she’ll pass the exams with her pretty watercolours of the respiratory system.

Meg’s just Hannah with a bigger budget for clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just searched Hannah Gale… why is it always “Co parent”. No shame in being a single mam now is there petal? I feel like it’s always the women who can’t let go of ex’s.

Reactions: 4
Not Louise M getting her nails done same day as Megan and then saying “I’m going to get a plain colour next time”. Copy cat is at it again.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I’m sorry I know this isn’t the Louise M thread but… 😬😬😬😬
Louise M has been pretty good at not copying so obviously lately but I feel like she’s been bottling it up so she’s just going to explode now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.