Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Amy and I like Liv, but why have the 4 of them had to to Amsterdam to shill these scarves?
It’s so Amy can get a free trip for her & her pals out of the brand’s marketing budget. It’s probably written into the contract 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone see this story and think it was giving the "pints, chats and good people" tiktok.. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s so Amy can get a free trip for her & her pals out of the brand’s marketing budget. It’s probably written into the contract 😂
I’d love to be in Amsterdam right now ‘for work’ 😂

wonder if they’re going to actually do anything interesting while they’re there

Reactions: 2
I actually really like the scarves but who in their right mind is paying like £60+ for a scarf… maybe I’m just not in that tax bracket

Reactions: 17
£90 I stand corrected!
There’s literally a genocide going on & these bastards want us to spend £90 on a scarf? The sooner these idiots have to get real jobs, the better.

If anyone has £90 to spare for a bleeping scarf please consider donating it to humanitarian efforts in Palestine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s literally a genocide going on & these bastards want us to spend £90 on a scarf? The sooner these idiots have to get real jobs, the better.

If anyone has £90 to spare for a bleeping scarf please consider donating it to humanitarian efforts in Palestine.
And they can't even bring themselves to mention this.

• Heart
And they can't even bring themselves to mention this.
Yeah. I’m so shocked by how few influencers I follow have even mentioned it. It’s disgusting. Especially ones who are normally quite political… it’s so depressing. It’s been crickets on my feed largely. Terrifying. And people wonder how genocide can happen…

I actually really like the scarves but who in their right mind is paying like £60+ for a scarf… maybe I’m just not in that tax bracket
i was eyeing up a tartan blanket co throw last year, but found an indentical one from dunedin cashmere for less than half price ... do with that info what you will

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah. I’m so shocked by how few influencers I follow have even mentioned it. It’s disgusting. Especially ones who are normally quite political… it’s so depressing. It’s been crickets on my feed largely. Terrifying. And people wonder how genocide can happen…
Tbh I’m glad the insta huns aren’t all posting about it, since 99.9% of them will know nothing about the situation (or really care as it’s outside of their little affiliate linking bubble). We don’t need any more fake news / unchecked facts . And after all the BLM stuff that everyone was posting back in 2020 you can see that it was all performative and no-one’s made any long term changes. Just let them stick to what they know. Why does Beckie who normally does make up videos and Homesense hauls all of a sudden need to be an expert on the history of Israel / Palestine or any other thing going on in the world?

A lot of people follow instagrammers / youtubers as an escape or to relax and watch things to do with their interests. If they’re a news / political channel then fine but i wouldn’t expect to follow someone who does content about theme parks and suddenly start seeing loads of information about what’s going on in Ukraine or whatever.

Not attacking you at all by the way, I just don’t personally understand why people think it’s such a problem that someone’s not mentioning it. Just my opinion, and absolutely fine if no-one else agrees.

Reactions: 22
Influencers have no place commenting on the war, ignorant people sharing their opinions based on hysterical media only leads to hate. BLM was a clear issue of racism, the war in the Middle East is incredibly complex and those publicly taking sides are missing a lot of context which is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Naaahh if you can constantly share aff links for stuff you’re paid to advertise then you can share the odd link to the Red Cross or something

not that hard is it. Don’t have to pretend to be an expert on what’s going on or ‘take sides’

Reactions: 23
Can we not?

I come here for a bit of respite from the constant ignorance about the conflict.

Let's keep it on topic.

Mod edit, while only mods should mod. It's best to keep this on topic rather than world issues that will derail.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.