Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the colour and cut.... just not on megan, it's not the right tone for her. She should have gone darker with a red tint. This just washes her out.

Reactions: 7
Do we really think she’s liking the hair? Photos deleted and new uploads only feature the blonde

Reactions: 4
Louise has died her hair, but wait for it……not copper.
To be fair it looked way better than Megan’s lol. And I don’t normally like that highlighted brunette look. Her hairdresser looked like a way nicer salon too especially with a gorgeous lurchery doggo walking round… Megan must be seething. 🤣

Reactions: 3
The fact she reckons she hasn’t had lip filler hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahaha I know! And let me tell you when your 30s/40s hit your lips go thinner. And yet hers have miraculously got bigger!

Her face is SO pumped full of filler and I completely believe her friend Amy outing her for buccal fat removal

Reactions: 13
Sorry this is not Megan focused but her hairdresser to avoid content got me wondering does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in Manchester? Ideally that are reasonably priced as I only ever get a trim on my fringe and length and sometimes it's like £50! I can sorta understand that much if it's a full restyle but a bit steep for a simple cut. I do like an occasional cut and blow too which I don't mind paying more for.

I loved her dark hair and full fringe she looked lovely in those days.
Hers and Sirs in Prestwich x
---
My friend went to RCNQ and came out with lovely hair. A bit similar to Megan’s style but her hair isn’t frazzled so it actually sat nicely. She went back and they butchered her fringe (according to her, I’ll say nothing) lol. I did warn her😣

Reactions: 3
She’s copied Be Diddy, same Instagram styling and types of vintage. Would be v pissed off if I was the owner of Be Diddy

Reactions: 10
Not particularly knowledgeable on the price of vintage children’s clothing but these seem quite expensive for something that will last them a few months at best? :confused:

Reactions: 6
Just come across that Louise bird. Wow. I’d be running for my bleeping life, Megs 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.