Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 days in hospital- her poor baby! Why did she post a hair day post 4 days ago. As if you'd post when in hospital with such a poorly baba.
Let's hope she just posted to keep herself distracted and didn't go and get her hair done when her child had bronchiolitis, jeez.

Reactions: 2
5 days in hospital- her poor baby! Why did she post a hair day post 4 days ago. As if you'd post when in hospital with such a poorly baba.
Let's hope she just posted to keep herself distracted and didn't go and get her hair done when her child had bronchiolitis, jeez.
is that why RCNQ deleted the hair pics? She probably panicked knowing she would get caught out and made them delete 🫠

Reactions: 3
So she’s posing for photos of her free haircut whilst her months old baby is so ill they’re having to be treated in hospital 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
“Video taken after we got the discharge news.”
duck off. How pathetic and desperate to take a video like that and put it to Taylor bleeping Swift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The new Instagram pics highlight that a full fringe or something without a gap in the middle would look better.

Reactions: 4
The new Instagram pics highlight that a full fringe or something without a gap in the middle would look better.
Eeek. The fod is really in the room…

Even her face looked miffed, it’s the least excited she’s been about her hair, especially given it’s a completely new colour. I reckon she doesn’t love it. I would have said if I liked it if I did, but I don’t, I really don’t think it suits her or her complexion.

Eeek. The fod is really in the room…

Even her face looked miffed, it’s the least excited she’s been about her hair, especially given it’s a completely new colour. I reckon she doesn’t love it. I would have said if I liked it if I did, but I don’t, I really don’t think it suits her or her complexion.
If she goes a couple of shades darker I think it will look good and a lot richer and healthier.
---
Just noticed we all have Halloween hats on our profile ids. Cute.

Reactions: 6
She looks like Natasha from Atomic Kitten with that new hair. I don’t hate it. It’s better than the bronde!

She's had her fringe cut differently and deffo had some colour depth added since she had the initial red!
She defo didn't like the hair. It's a different colour and cut to what the RCNQ posts were. It's looks better now though.

Reactions: 9
Definitely agree she didn’t like it. She’d never admit it to her audience though. Standard Megsy. Gotta keep up her dreamy persona which always makes her so unrelatable. I know we’ve said it before but wish she’d just be more real about things (hair aside) in general, than trying to make people jealous of her lifestyle.

someone in the comments said she looks like Amylstockwell (amz) on TikTok with the hair, they really do!

Reactions: 12
Definitely agree she didn’t like it. She’d never admit it to her audience though. Standard Megsy. Gotta keep up her dreamy persona which always makes her so unrelatable. I know we’ve said it before but wish she’d just be more real about things (hair aside) in general, than trying to make people jealous of her lifestyle.

someone in the comments said she looks like Amylstockwell (amz) on TikTok with the hair, they really do!
Amylstockwell looks like a cross between Diana Vickers and Megan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Damn she’s really pushing the #gifted #ad boundaries isn’t she (as in, she isn’t doing it 🫠)

I like Amy and I like Liv, but why have the 4 of them had to to Amsterdam to shill these scarves?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.