Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fringe is doing her absolutely no favours. I think Megan is someone who needs a full fringe.. that one just ceases to exist in the exact place she needs it most (I.e the largest section of her forehead). I used to be jealous of how she could pull off a full thick fringe (I can't!) and I loved her hair. But the last year + of hairstyles have been painful.

Reactions: 17
Argh criiinge. I think even the blonde was better than this! She needs to go back to dark. This doesn't suit her skin tone at all!

Reactions: 9
Faye and Megan are such good adverts for literally any other hairdresser in Manchester. How does RCNQ get it so spectacularly wrong and are they not seeing what we’re seeing???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Faye and Megan are such good adverts for literally any other hairdresser in Manchester. How does RCNQ get it so spectacularly wrong and are they not seeing what we’re seeing???
I keep thinking this. I would never go there based on their hair. Just so bad for both of them. This copper may be the worst though. I didn’t think I could dislike one more than the blonde but here we are.

I think Tattle rules her life and she absolutely refuses to do anything if we suggest it here first. If nobody had ever said her old hair looked nicer she’d have gone back to it. imagine walking around with a hair colour as shocking as that because you’re too stubborn to have what actually suits you!

• Haha
Sorry this is not Megan focused but her hairdresser to avoid content got me wondering does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in Manchester? Ideally that are reasonably priced as I only ever get a trim on my fringe and length and sometimes it's like £50! I can sorta understand that much if it's a full restyle but a bit steep for a simple cut. I do like an occasional cut and blow too which I don't mind paying more for.

I loved her dark hair and full fringe she looked lovely in those days.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if this is a step towards having dark hair. When I’ve gone from light to dark, I’ve had to have warmth put in first otherwise the dark can have a khaki/green tinge!

She
I wonder if this is a step towards having dark hair. When I’ve gone from light to dark, I’ve had to have warmth put in first otherwise the dark can have a khaki/green tinge!
looks worse with copper, shame her hair was always lovely before, any decent hairdresser would advise a fringe with her forehead 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry this is not Megan focused but her hairdresser to avoid content got me wondering does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in Manchester? Ideally that are reasonably priced as I only ever get a trim on my fringe and length and sometimes it's like £50! I can sorta understand that much if it's a full restyle but a bit steep for a simple cut. I do like an occasional cut and blow too which I don't mind paying more for.

if your close to prestwich there's one on the main road in the village which looks like a skin place - neo derm beauty I believe it's called. Facing is "time for tea" cafe. A hairdresser there called Paula is reasonably priced. I just no longer go as I moved outta Manc but my sisters committed to her for years 😊

• Heart

Dry in Stockport is great

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Answer: Emulate a relatively successful influencer so accurately that people find it slightly concerning…. 🤣 Bravo 👏 An excellent performance LM. It makes perfect sense now.

IMG_3807.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hair photo has defo been deleted off rcnq social media! And no tik tok video today…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I actually thought the colour was nice but that fringe was awful. It made her hairline look receding!!! Having said that, she definitely suits dark brown the most and it’s weird to me how she doesn’t see it!!

it’s the top hair colour trend at the moment, she just copies everything without considering whether it will suit her! I bet she wants to do a “big reveal” post which is why the RCNQ picture has been deleted.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can still see the photo on the FB page. I reckon it’s either step one of going dark, or she doesn’t like it and will get him to change it. She would have posted something herself otherwise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.