Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Jamie Genevieve gushing about her on Tik Tok. Something to do with putting hair ties on your blazer sleeves? Anyway I find the mutual admiration of those two so odd. Megan was all about Jamie when she was pregnant and I just find them so different in their style and personality.

Reactions: 6
It’s looks like a clown convention, Megs, Faye and Libs Faulk all off to the Coggles event, is Louise M invited or is she just going to outside sniffing the windows?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I just can’t with this girl. Megan posted her video two hours ago, an hour and 15 mins later and fake Megan has copied the look. FOR THE SAME EVENT! She obviously saw sense right before she left and decided to change because she probably realised she’d get completely slated on here. Do you reckon her and Megan speak when they see each other? They’ve met before because there’s a photo of them on the Saturday Instagram. I would be utterly creeped out but maybe Megan loves it for her ego. Fake Megan defo needs her own thread at this point…

Reactions: 17
That event must be insufferable, beige girls trying to be unique all in the same frigging room! What do they talk about?
---
E7F7A5A9-9057-46BE-BB82-09D561B0D547.jpeg
Just seen this video, think this was definitely aimed….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s changed into the most hideous outfit I’ve ever seen. She’s now got a lime green lace dress underneath the Ganni horse dress.
I’ve seen it now! I actually do like the odd bit of clash here and there but that is a legit awful outfit

Reactions: 7
Omg she’s taken it to the next level! She literally just needs to change her accent (which I’m sure is coming next)
I’ve just caught up with her tiktok and she talks like Megan… got the intonations down and everything 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught up with her tiktok and she talks like Megan… got the intonations down and everything 😂😂
I had never looked at Louise’s tik tok before and wow thats freaking scary. I thought she just copied the looks but every mannerism is the exact same. She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again about 'fake Megan' i think you're all hugely overestimating how original Megan is, she's long copied the Ganni girls, the scandi imfluencers etc, they're all.copying each other

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've said it before and I'll say it again about 'fake Megan' i think you're all hugely overestimating how original Megan is, she's long copied the Ganni girls, the scandi imfluencers etc, they're all.copying each other
to be fair I have no idea who these ppl even are so had no idea she was copying them or not

Things influencers say
- I’m obsessed
- Please ignore my terrible hair today (you know they’ve spent an hour doing it before filming)
- I have nothing like this in my wardrobe
- Im so here for it.
Please add any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Things influencers say
- I’m obsessed
- Please ignore my terrible hair today (you know they’ve spent an hour doing it before filming)
- I have nothing like this in my wardrobe
- Im so here for it.
Please add any more.
“she’s cute”
“I’m in my [insert clothes item] era”
---
to be fair I have no idea who these ppl even are so had no idea she was copying them or not
Same!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen it now! I actually do like the odd bit of clash here and there but that is a legit awful outfit
Lol I was going to say the exact same things. There’s pattern clashing and then there’s wearing absolutely random shite all thrown together. Louise’s outfits are majority of the time, awful.

Reactions: 9
Oooo so Fake Megan is actually friends with Lucy, who is dating George’s brother.. I can’t imagine real Megan and Faye liking that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also spotted this the other day.. blue dungarees with turn up, red on her T-shirt, blazer, brogues…

Megan if you’re reading this and agree you get creeped out by it, give us a sign 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.