Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was 600k. I’d be surprised if it’s their forever home, the garden and back of their house is really overlooked - there’s even flats with balconies if I remember correctly.
600k? Give over, was it not in Kersal?

Reactions: 2
600k? Give over, was it not in Kersal?
It’s broughton isn’t it? That’s what I read a few threads back - Kersal IS a bit closer to Prestwich though I guess but broughton is closer to beloved city centre 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s broughton isn’t it? That’s what I read a few threads back - Kersal IS a bit closer to Prestwich though I guess but broughton is closer to beloved city centre 😂
600k round there is lunacy. I know Prestwich is super trendy now, but come on, that's RIDICULOUS. She must be sweating on those mortgage payments, hope she got a 5 year fix...

Reactions: 6
600k round there is lunacy. I know Prestwich is super trendy now, but come on, that's RIDICULOUS. She must be sweating on those mortgage payments, hope she got a 5 year fix...
I doubt she’s got a big mortgage on it tbh. She could afford to buy it (with George) without selling the house she bought herself that Faye now lives in.

They also had Goldie, got married and had a new kitchen not long after so they clearly have a decent amount of cash available.

Absolutely baffles me where they get their money from. Influencers make a lot but she’s hardly top tier and she doesn’t seem to do much with her merch. I don’t know a single person who ever goes to Jimmy’s since it moved to Ancoats either.

Reactions: 13
I doubt she’s got a big mortgage on it tbh. She could afford to buy it (with George) without selling the house she bought herself that Faye now lives in.

They also had Goldie, got married and had a new kitchen not long after so they clearly have a decent amount of cash available.

Absolutely baffles me where they get their money from. Influencers make a lot but she’s hardly top tier and she doesn’t seem to do much with her merch. I don’t know a single person who ever goes to Jimmy’s since it moved to Ancoats either.
I really would love to know how much she makes from influencing cos like you say - she really isn’t top tier as an influencer nor has her brand reached stratospheric heights … jimmy’s is probably just breaking even in this economy (my other half has 25 years hospitality experience and knows)…. so where is this £££££ coming from?!

Does faye rent it from them? (the old house)

so many questions!

🤔

Reactions: 8
I really would love to know how much she makes from influencing cos like you say - she really isn’t top tier as an influencer nor has her brand reached stratospheric heights … jimmy’s is probably just breaking even in this economy (my other half has 25 years hospitality experience and knows)…. so where is this £££££ coming from?!

Does faye rent it from them? (the old house)

so many questions!

🤔

I think Faye rented it for a while but has now bought it

It’s just all so pointless.

She’s an unremarkable suburban mum of two living a deeply uneventful life, who spends her life trying to convince everyone of her fantasy life of dreamy urban coolness from the outskirts of Bury.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

She’s an unremarkable suburban mum of two living a deeply uneventful life, who spends her life trying to convince everyone of her fantasy life of dreamy urban coolness from the outskirts of Bury.
Nailed it! She keeps cropping up on my TikTok and all she ever seems to do is go out for lunch and buy stuff.

Reactions: 10
What’s the obsession with the NQ. I’m from Manchester and I avoid that place like the plague on a night out - full of pretentious pricks like this

• Haha
What’s the obsession with the NQ. I’m from Manchester and I avoid that place like the plague on a night out - full of pretentious pricks like this
When I was a teenager it was properly sketchy, so we would only really venture that way to go to Afflecks - its full of hipster nonsense now. Just shows she has no imagination to find anywhere interesting in Manchester or beyond.

Reactions: 4

What area does she actually live in now? Does anyone know

In Megs’ case, she has ‘brunching in the NQ’ in lieu of a personality.

As PP says, she doesn’t know anything about the interesting things in Manchester.

When I was a teenager it was properly sketchy, so we would only really venture that way to go to Afflecks - its full of hipster nonsense now. Just shows she has no imagination to find anywhere interesting in Manchester or beyond.
Me too. Would go to afflecks maybe band on the wall that’s it!! NQ is not a personality trait Meg

Iron that bloody denim skirt Megs….

also the state of that bag! It’s worth so much money and she’s just crumpled it!
---
Totally agree. I avoid the NQ like the plague. Just full of hipsters and overpriced food that isn’t that good. Ancoates too, ruined the history of that area. Use to be so working class and they’ve been slowly priced out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

also the state of that bag! It’s worth so much money and she’s just crumpled it!
---

Totally agree. I avoid the NQ like the plague. Just full of hipsters and overpriced food that isn’t that good. Ancoates too, ruined the history of that area. Use to be so working class and they’ve been slowly priced out.
I get very irritated by that - my late granny was originally from Ancoats, when it was a proper working class area, and now its just full of people with bad haircuts drinking flat whites.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

---
I’ve typed out and then deleted several complaints about my frustration with that wrinkled denim skirt on here for the last couple of weeks 😂 she’s meant to be selling us clothes, isn’t she? Well then look presentable!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.