Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Prada post and caption, she’s at the wind up.
Megan, I dread to think when this all dries up and you can’t even make bleeping pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how do influencers add affiliate links for things that they don't currently own or haven't used? doesn't that mean they're benefiting from something that they might not necessarily actually like themselves?

Reactions: 3
how do influencers add affiliate links for things that they don't currently own or haven't used? doesn't that mean they're benefiting from something that they might not necessarily actually like themselves?
Anyone can share an affiliate link for any item, as long as the brand has let them on their affiliate programme. I actually discovered Megan when she applied to the programme of a brand I was managing back in like 2012 so she’s been in the game a long time. We never gifted her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she having a second baby shower, the greedy mare?
Wtf does she look like in those dresses? Oh dearie me - and wtaf are those grey old man’s socks she keeps wearing? Can you spell ‘contrived’ love? What a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sustainability definitely isn’t her rhetoric these days! Feels like a new dress every week!

Reactions: 9
Wtf does she look like in those dresses? Oh dearie me - and wtaf are those grey old man’s socks she keeps wearing? Can you spell ‘contrived’ love? What a mess
I think she’s trying to copy Prosenkilde who wore similar dresses when preggo and the marine Serre tops n jumpsuits but Meg doesn’t have half the style…
I swear once you know who she follows you can see where she steals her ideas gets her inspiration from
🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As a thin-lipped lass myself, I know it’s tempting to plump those lads up with filler, but I’ve always resisted, because it NEVER looks good.

Reactions: 13
As a thin-lipped lass myself, I know it’s tempting to plump those lads up with filler, but I’ve always resisted, because it NEVER looks good.
anyone notice how Lucy Matthews ( has such wonky lips from botched filler? Megan’s lips are thin but natural and look so much nicer

George looks like a leery, gross unkempt mess in those photos she posted yesterday. Can't believe I used to adore him back in his ONO days 🤢

Reactions: 8
George looks like a leery, gross unkempt mess in those photos she posted yesterday. Can't believe I used to adore him back in his ONO days 🤢
I have never understood the attraction!! Also, I love a whole post dedicated to trying to prove that she does spend time with her family 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.