Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s currently pregnant with his second kid and still had to cook her own Mother’s Day lunch? Right okay. Tell us again that George is ‘dreeaaaaammmmyyyyy’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that pouting in her latest TikTok, careful hun your face might stick like that if the wind comes 😫🙃 also walks off to grab goldie just for content…

Reactions: 4
I think she looks like she got dressed in the dark tbh, her outfits are too contrived to be ‘cool’ and ‘edgy’ and they just look a mess, ***ill fitting*** and silly.
She tried this coat on in a small, it looked a pretty good fit with the bump and will be a good fit post pregnancy... but then she buys an XL?!??! WHYYYY

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
maybe the saturday one was an office collection? although i don't even know if anyone works there except faye. and probs about to sound a bit stupid, but is the lack of gift aid to her personal donation because she pays tax through being self employed? i'd have thought she could still add it on in that case though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
omg.. is she for real?!!!! say you’re tone deaf without saying you’re tone deaf!
AC2FB811-6989-4DA0-8F36-2888A559F1CD.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I find Megan insufferable but seems all the sweaty hipster girls of Manchester lick her arse. I don’t mind Faye, she’s mild but still tone death. I find them lording it around the NQ ridiculous. I didn’t have a clue who they were till Tik Tok.

Reactions: 9
The other day she posted about “feeling bougie” thinking about a blow dry. Like babes I think the £2k handbags might fall under the bougie not be blow dry. 🤷🏼‍♀️ relatable? Not so much.

Reactions: 15
I find Megan insufferable but seems all the sweaty hipster girls of Manchester lick her arse. I don’t mind Faye, she’s mild but still tone death. I find them lording it around the NQ ridiculous. I didn’t have a clue who they were till Tik Tok.
For me it’s like Megan has gotten so bad over the years she’s making Faye look good 😂, or at least “mild” like you say. I definitely get less annoyed by her content nowadays anyway.

Reactions: 10
Running across a road pregnant and focusing on making a Tik Tok. Just everything that’s wrong with influencers in one sentence.
---
Also I saw a previous post before of her husband with Emma Watson at Glasto? Did he date her… if so… MATE. Imagine being the wife after him dating her, you’d be insecure forever.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.