Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she so fake now? Her TikTok’s - Seriously 😐. Shes so unrelatable. I live not far from her, am a similar age and have a child a similar age to Goldie. Her style is not cool, available or aspirational - just expensive. There’s so many more stylish women around Manc. I’m not sure who she’s trying to relate to now?!

Reactions: 12
all of her tiktoks are just unboxing vids!!!!! sustainable fashion has left the building
The Skims one made me cringe.
Completely up Jamie’s arse which seemed weird and they have totally different styles and body shapes so don’t know what she was thinking.

Reactions: 5
Why she so fake now? Her TikTok’s - Seriously 😐. Shes so unrelatable. I live not far from her, am a similar age and have a child a similar age to Goldie. Her style is not cool, available or aspirational - just expensive. There’s so many more stylish women around Manc. I’m not sure who she’s trying to relate to now?!
I think she looks like she got dressed in the dark tbh, her outfits are too contrived to be ‘cool’ and ‘edgy’ and they just look a mess, ill fitting and silly.

Reactions: 8
What gets me is that, if in fact she is actually recording on the Oppo, why is she balancing it on a shoebox on a really low window sill?! Has she not been gifted a tripod or something to properly shoot these videos at a good height so that she’s not always bending down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really thinks she’s Daisy Jones doesn’t she? You’re the wife who’s husband is cheating on you love, not the main character 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Liv Purvis is providing an insight in to what Megan’s life would look like if she ditched the cheating husband and lived her own life.

Liv ain’t for everyone but she’s worlds ahead of Megan.

Reactions: 10
Such a shame she’s had to commit to the awful quality flip phone for I what I assume is fear of breaching a contract? I’d be raging. How many shite videos and pictures will she have to post before she’s allowed to go back to an actual camera? 🫣

Reactions: 1
I feel like Liv Purvis is providing an insight in to what Megan’s life would look like if she ditched the cheating husband and lived her own life.

Liv ain’t for everyone but she’s worlds ahead of Megan.
Is Liv still with her husband? Can’t remember his name - haven’t thought about her for ages!
---
Is Liv still with her husband? Can’t remember his name - haven’t thought about her for ages!
Ignore me - I’ve just been reading about it here - news to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s even eye bleeping herself in the mirror when trying on A BAG. 😭
It's the teeth licking that got me. BLEURGGHH. And just the constant pout. MATE YOU LOOK LIKE A twit, STOP IT.
---
Mother's Day...AD

Any excuse to peddle tit!
She has no content bar ads and even then the videos are unimaginative and the same on repeat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just skimmed through and caught up but honestly I haven’t missed anything bc all she posts is ads most of the time. And new bags constantly (how many does one need??)

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but this feels like a bananas way to cook pasta… Her replies to some of the comments 😂🧄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear god. Looks like a flavourless nightmare! Also for someone who lives their life online she really can’t handle criticism can she? She’s such a bleeping clueless knob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.