Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dying to know what it was :coffee: good on ya
It was about her clothing when she went up to a size 14 - I was a size 12 at the time and couldn’t SQUEEZE into the shite!!!! And everyone else was talking about it so I decided to post about it to her and she just shut me up by blocking me 😂 treats her (ex)fans well our megs

• Wow
Reactions: 14
duck sake she literally got this gifted last month 😂😂
I guess brands won't care about this as long as she's fulfilled the terms of the contract for advertising the product. It's still really bad though, the least she could do is take them to charity.

Reactions: 12
definitely something very sneaky going on that she’s selling newly gifted items on george’s account (and it doesn’t even say his name as his username). she has publicised her account and has a lot of followers on there so there’s clearly a dodgy reason for her to not use that account…

Reactions: 22
I don’t know if any of you remember her Springtime in Brooklyn (a one-woman designer brand by the looks of it) dress that was designed, and even named after her called “Le Megan”.. well she put that on Vinted for a tenner! Plus they used to follow each other and seemed friendly on insta comments and captions. Now both don’t follow each other, the designer has also unfollowed Faye, although faye still follows. I wonder what went down.
C0FC523C-9B96-4074-994B-36FE315FC424.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if any of you remember her Springtime in Brooklyn (a one-woman designer brand by the looks of it) dress that was designed, and even named after her called “Le Megan”.. well she put that on Vinted for a tenner! Plus they used to follow each other and seemed friendly on insta comments and captions. Now both don’t follow each other, the designer has also unfollowed Faye, although faye still follows. I wonder what went down. View attachment 1897085
It baffles me as to how no one calls her out on it, especially with smaller designers like this. If i were one of them i'd be absolutely raging.

Reactions: 15
definitely something very sneaky going on that she’s selling newly gifted items on george’s account (and it doesn’t even say his name as his username). she has publicised her account and has a lot of followers on there so there’s clearly a dodgy reason for her to not use that account…
Also seems very questionable on tax grounds.

Reactions: 21
Ooooooooo haha that makes more sense, I thought she was just so out of touch with real life that she’d lost track of the days 😂 on a totally different subject I don’t think I can follow her any longer, the fact that she upkeeps this image of this quirky dream life, falling pregnant so easily, it’s really triggering for me as I’m trying desperately for baby no.2. I think she’d be so much more likeable if she spoke about how life is tit and tough some times

• Heart
Her referring to her mocktail as being “teetotal” - she’s such a numpty. Your drink isn’t teetotal, you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Complimentary meal 🤮. When places gift influencers meals and drinks, it makes me not want to go there.

Reactions: 21
Complimentary meal 🤮. When places gift influencers meals and drinks, it makes me not want to go there.
Same. And I love Dishoom 😭 I really don’t know why they need to gift a meal to someone like Megan when they’re already so popular! And surely there are so many others they could “donate” meals to which would boost their image.

Reactions: 16
Does she not have to declare ‘complimentary meal’ or item etc across all her socials as she hasn’t on TikTok? Does that not breach regulations on ad and influencer standards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.