Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish my pregnancy was as dReAmY šŸ˜‚ just trying to make it through the day over here
Sending you lots of love ā¤ And I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smoother for you.
My second pregnancy was very smooth but I would not go on social media to call it dreamy without any trigger warning. It can be such a difficult time for a lot of women emotionally and physically, so count your blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending you lots of love ā¤ And I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smoother for you.
My second pregnancy was very smooth but I would not go on social media to call it dreamy without any trigger warning. It can be such a difficult time for a lot of women emotionally and physically, so count your blessings.
Thank you, tattlers are the kindest šŸ„° I'm pretty much living off biscuits and willpower šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Megan is just so deluded that itā€™s painful. Doesnā€™t she ever get tired of trying to keep up the facade that everything is amazing? I mean, she might have easy pregnancies, but theyā€™re HAS to be something about it which isnā€™t amazing and dreamy 24/7. Perhaps if she was a little more honest and realistic with her followers then she might come across a little more likeable? I donā€™t know, but no pregnancy is sunshine & rainbows all the time. Get bleeping real mego

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s obviously got some very deep seated issues that result in this constant need to convince people that her life is perfect and everything is brilliant. Possibly linked to a fear of looking like sheā€™s failed in life. I think it definitely runs alongside the unhealthy imbalance that exists in her relationship- in her eyes she managed to bag her childhood crush and marry him. They arenā€™t equal, and itā€™s obvious in her constant and very childlike fawning over him. Sheā€™ll always see it that she won him- no matter how many people tell her heā€™s shagging anyone who gets a job in his bar and also has a pulse.

I also wonder how much is just a show for people sheā€™s fallen out with along the way (and thereā€™s a LOT of people sheā€™s fallen out with) and also Georgeā€™s exes, like Diana Vickers. She wants to convince everyone her life is perfect. I donā€™t know of any other influencer who does this? Many go the other way and monetise/overplay their struggles. But she cannot ever admit that her life is far from perfect. Sheā€™s a psychologists field day-I wonder whatā€™s happened to her to make her exhibit these weird behaviours because itā€™s definitely not normal.

Reactions: 25
She definitely used to be more candid and thatā€™s what I liked about her, but I definitely think youā€™re on to something, I think sheā€™s so scared of admitting anything is less than perfect because sheā€™s also scared of being called ungrateful and tone deaf (she mentioned she left YouTube for the trolls, so itā€™s obvious the bad criticism got to her). She doesnā€™t have to reveal intimate parts of her life but thereā€™s not much differentiation between her and a glorified saleswoman, she could be more than that x

Reactions: 9
Can anyone recap what happened with George being unfaithful? Where did this come from?

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recap what happened with George being unfaithful? Where did this come from?
George got caught caught in a twitter storm as people start coming forward with assault allegations, he then deleted all his social media and Megan deleted vlogs with him in and their home account. It's all at the end of thread #1, here was one of the tweets:

1672695051394.png

Here were a few posts different users made about him:

I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now wondering if i should say anything as i am close friends with someone who is close to the Ellaby's. I have noticed their have been a few suggestions as to why Megan took a internet break for personal reasons and why George deleted his instagram account and you all are not close AT ALL. All i'm going to say is that if you have twitter and have noticed lots of women coming forward with stories to tell of people then yeah.... you can all guess the rest. Your bad feelings about him are correct.
George is a pig, he rates girls that come into his bar, makes disgusting sexual comments and acts like a 15 yr old lad loose in kavos. It's embarrassing and so far from who megan thinks he is...and who he thinks he is tbh.
The first few threads are wild if you fancy something new to read! ā˜•

Reactions: 10
yeh I remember you asking this before? So definitely worth going back and having a read. Someone knew people who worked at their bar but @aimzalicious has summed it up well!!

My suspicions about whether it was all true or not completely went away when she removed all trace of him from her socials. It was complete damage limitation and it was around the time he was threatening legal action so she was obvs scared it was going to wreck her career.

Itā€™ll all come out to bite them in the arse. Stuff like this doesnā€™t go away forever.

The kids are going to be sharing a room? How many rooms does that house have? Seems weird when youā€™ve got the space.

Reactions: 7
George got caught caught in a twitter storm as people start coming forward with assault allegations, he then deleted all his social media and Megan deleted vlogs with him in and their home account. It's all at the end of thread #1, here was one of the tweets:

View attachment 1849341

Here were a few posts different users made about him:

The first few threads are wild if you fancy something new to read! ā˜•
I've seen the rumours but this tweet looks so fake !

I spent last night reading her first thread and that was WILD šŸ˜‚ Faye doxing people, the George allegations..

Me and my friends were big ONO fans (plz donā€™t judge we were 14/15 šŸ˜…) my pal threw a pair of gold glittery man thongs on stage and he put them on and thought he was something else strutting around the stage.. my pals all fancied him but I never saw the appeal, just enjoyed their music.. donā€™t know why itā€™s shite šŸ˜…

After the gig we met him and he had this stupid tiger hat on.. something like a little kid would wear at the zoo. He thought he was so cool and unique xo
I wish I could find the photo I took of me and him to show yous how stupid he looked but this was like 15 years ago when I was a true indie cindy unlike the ellaby sisters šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen the rumours but this tweet looks so fake !
I had a look on twitter for this or anything similar and couldnā€™t find anything but it reaffirmed how terribly he has aged.
Frontman of a band, Emma Watson on your arm and model for Burberry to ā€˜allegedlyā€™ sexually harassing young girls in your bar and hiding away.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
maybe i'm just being sensitive but those stories of her saying how she knew she wanted another when goldie turned one but decided to wait until after her 30th and enjoy summer with one child seem a bit off? seems completely ignorant to what a luxury it is to be able to not try until it's convenient and then it happened pretty much straight away for her if you work out the dates. it will never be that dreamy for those with fertility issues or miscarriage but if it's not an issue for megan personally then it'll never be mentioned.

no one dares criticise for fear of being called a troll and getting a knock on the door from faye šŸ„“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
maybe i'm just being sensitive but those stories of her saying how she knew she wanted another when goldie turned one but decided to wait until after her 30th and enjoy summer with one child seem a bit off? seems completely ignorant to what a luxury it is to be able to not try until it's convenient and then it happened pretty much straight away for her if you work out the dates. it will never be that dreamy for those with fertility issues or miscarriage but if it's not an issue for megan personally then it'll never be mentioned.

no one dares criticise for fear of being called a troll and getting a knock on the door from faye šŸ„“
Yeah I agree. There is no consideration for people who don't have that luxury or might find it difficult to conceive/single parents etc. It's just so ignorant isn't it

I spent last night reading her first thread and that was WILD šŸ˜‚ Faye doxing people, the George allegations..

Me and my friends were big ONO fans (plz donā€™t judge we were 14/15 šŸ˜…) my pal threw a pair of gold glittery man thongs on stage and he put them on and thought he was something else strutting around the stage.. my pals all fancied him but I never saw the appeal, just enjoyed their music.. donā€™t know why itā€™s shite šŸ˜…

After the gig we met him and he had this stupid tiger hat on.. something like a little kid would wear at the zoo. He thought he was so cool and unique xo
I wish I could find the photo I took of me and him to show yous how stupid he looked but this was like 15 years ago when I was a true indie cindy unlike the ellaby sisters šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sounds like he was very insecure and hiding behind props. I wouldn't have spotted it as a teenager and was impressed with guys I met who were similar to this in their behaviour. At the time I thought they were so confident šŸ™ƒ

I'm shocked they're still together, assumed there would be a sseparation announcement before a second successful insemination.

Who really knows if she hasn't been trying to get pregnant for a year or more, but it has only happened just now. The flowery blurb about wanting to wait all nonsense to make everything in her life seem easy and like a drug induced dreamy episode (she could even have had ivf but be hiding it who really knows) the problem with anything she puts out is that she a reputation for lying and being economical with the truth.

If George had the chance to still be with Emma Watson there is no way in hell he wouldn't be. That's got to weigh on her mind, there will be no Harry Potter films for the children in the Ellaby house, no Prada perfume etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sounds like he was very insecure and hiding behind props. I wouldn't have spotted it as a teenager and was impressed with guys I met who were similar to this in their behaviour. At the time I thought they were so confident šŸ™ƒ

I'm shocked they're still together, assumed there would be a sseparation announcement before a second successful insemination.

Who really knows if she hasn't been trying to get pregnant for a year or more, but it has only happened just now. The flowery blurb about wanting to wait all nonsense to make everything in her life seem easy and like a drug induced dreamy episode (she could even have had ivf but be hiding it who really knows) the problem with anything she puts out is that she a reputation for lying and being economical with the truth.

If George had the chance to still be with Emma Watson there is no way in hell he wouldn't be. That's got to weigh on her mind, there will be no Harry Potter films for the children in the Ellaby house, no Prada perfume etc.
You're right, she could've been trying for longer but I think if she had she wouldn't be so blasƩ about it and would maybe be a little more honest. Most people who have had difficulty conceiving (myself included) are hyperaware of this and tend to be a little more sensitive when announcing pregnancies - from my experience anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
HE DATED EMMA WATSON??????? What the actual f*** šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s obviously got some very deep seated issues that result in this constant need to convince people that her life is perfect and everything is brilliant. Possibly linked to a fear of looking like sheā€™s failed in life. I think it definitely runs alongside the unhealthy imbalance that exists in her relationship- in her eyes she managed to bag her childhood crush and marry him. They arenā€™t equal, and itā€™s obvious in her constant and very childlike fawning over him. Sheā€™ll always see it that she won him- no matter how many people tell her heā€™s shagging anyone who gets a job in his bar and also has a pulse.

I also wonder how much is just a show for people sheā€™s fallen out with along the way (and thereā€™s a LOT of people sheā€™s fallen out with) and also Georgeā€™s exes, like Diana Vickers. She wants to convince everyone her life is perfect. I donā€™t know of any other influencer who does this? Many go the other way and monetise/overplay their struggles. But she cannot ever admit that her life is far from perfect. Sheā€™s a psychologists field day-I wonder whatā€™s happened to her to make her exhibit these weird behaviours because itā€™s definitely not normal.
This is 1000000% spot on. She doesnā€™t want all the people she screwed over to get to where she is see that her life is anything but perfect and sheā€™s the ā€œwinnerā€. All sheā€™s achieved is alienated the people who were following her and found her relatable. Now I just see her as smug and unlikeable

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.