Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought blue Monday was a pr stunt started by a travel company to drum up business ? X

Reactions: 14
I thought blue Monday was a pr stunt started by a travel company to drum up business ? X
Yep- started by Sky Travel (I think?) about 20 years back.

But more recently, charities have tried to reclaim it and thankfully people (obvs not our Megs!) use it to start conversations about mental health and promote resources that might help anyone who is struggling.

But of course influencers still use it (and every other day of the sodding year) to take money from us and get richer.

Reactions: 9
The way she poses makes me cringe so much that I disappear inside my own sphinctre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I live in Prestwich and honestly, they are both just SO underwhelming in real life. They have faces like slapped arses and they just look like clowns. They try so hard.
Faye has definitely had her lips done, not that it helps.
Omg same👋🏼👋🏼only came across Megan last week on tiktok as her wedding vid came on my fyp so don’t really have an opinion of her yet but I had to delve deeper when I recognised the area she was in! Ofc my first port of call was tattle. I’ll have to keep an eye out for her. So weird seeing people discuss Prestwich on here though😂😂

Also anyone else think she’s the spitting image of Maria from Coronation Street?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it really funny that she lives in Prestwich. For me, it is indelibly associated with very religious Jews, and I cant imagine what they think of the Ellabies knocking about the place! I sometimes go there to the kosher supermarkets so I will look out for them 🫣

Reactions: 11
I find it really funny that she lives in Prestwich. For me, it is indelibly associated with very religious Jews, and I cant imagine what they think of the Ellabies knocking about the place! I sometimes go there to the kosher supermarkets so I will look out for them 🫣
I’m a Prestwich Jew (not religious) - I’ll keep an eye out for her in Habers👀👀 what is the tea with her husband? I thought they looked really cute together in the wedding tiktok. Does he have something to do with Jimmys bars because I don’t wanna go there if he’s an abuser

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This sentence from her latest blog post…what on earth is she on about?! 🥴

Scarves are scarves for a reason, they're less of a fashion statement, although I now see them as the biggest fashion statement, but more of a cold weather necessity... Who'd have thought it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m a Prestwich Jew (not religious) - I’ll keep an eye out for her in Habers👀👀 what is the tea with her husband? I thought they looked really cute together in the wedding tiktok. Does he have something to do with Jimmys bars because I don’t wanna go there if he’s an abuser
I‘m more of a Shefa Mehadrin kind of gal 😆

Yep - George runs/owns Jimmys bars. Absolute dives.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watch you don’t “say where they live” although everyone knows - if you scroll back on Faye’s thread apparently she flipped at someone that mentioned where they lived cos she found out who it was 😅

Oh sis… you don’t wanna know - I feel like people need to go back on the whole ellaby clan and their husbands/ boyfriends/ behaviours because there is tea

Watch you don’t “say where they live” although everyone knows - if you scroll back on Faye’s thread apparently she flipped at someone that mentioned where they lived cos she found out who it was 😅

Oh sis… you don’t wanna know - I feel like people need to go back on the whole ellaby clan and their husbands/ boyfriends/ behaviours because there is tea
I wouldn’t know who her sister was in a lineup😂😂maybe a big catchup of these threads can be my train journey activity tomorrow. I’ve only ever been to Jimmys twice - once for a gig and the other to use the toilet before heading somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Megs blocked me a couple of years back because I called something out on one of her posts so I never SEE her online anymore and have been so shocked seeing you guys post pics here - she’s so beyond different. Had loads more work done!!!! You don’t realise til you haven’t seen someone in a while!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Megs blocked me a couple of years back because I called something out on one of her posts so I never SEE her online anymore and have been so shocked seeing you guys post pics here - she’s so beyond different. Had loads more work done!!!! You don’t realise til you haven’t seen someone in a while!
dying to know what it was :coffee: good on ya

Reactions: 2
Yup, as I say a few pages back, a trusted friend of hers told me she had buccal removal. Also, funny how a lot of people on here speculated she was pregnant and wanted to tell everyone over Xmas/nye, before her official announcement, because a lot of people don’t like her and the minimal friends she had are on here I’m guessing 🙈😅☠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.