Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see how DrEaMy she finds life with a newborn and a toddler 😂 I’ve done it, it’s the pits of hell 😫
Probably easier than most normal people given the insane amounts of childcare she must have judging by how often she’s not with her kid. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I’m being petty then shouldn’t her pregnancy announcement post have AD in, as it’s the curtains she was gifted for an AD a few weeks ago 😂 Although everything she owns is gifted/AD, so it’s hard to avoid everything I suppose…

Reactions: 10
Any early guesses on the try hard name she will inevitably choose?
Something music themed with her being such an iNdIe CiNdY maybe… Bowie or Freddie?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably easier than most normal people given the insane amounts of childcare she must have judging by how often she’s not with her kid. 🙄
How many ad gifted trips is she going to fit in over the next year 🙄 I know I should judge other mums cause its hard bleeping work. But with the way she shows her life on social media its like she's never with her kid

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really doubt she’s had buccal fat removal. she’s always had quite prominent cheekbones and you can tell she’s biting the inside of her cheeks in photos and maybe editing her face slimmer too

Reactions: 5
Do she still have the dogs? I can't remember the last time they were shown or even mentioned

Reactions: 7
I’m really happy for anyone who is expecting if they are…
But idk just feels icky doing a tik tok video on behind the scenes announcing a pregnancy/ grwm / selling her Saturday brand in the process video

baby announcements always get huge engagement and just feels like there’s more excitement about the likes and engagement if that makes sense? Just a strange world we’re living in!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One of her TikToks is called GRWN to shoot my pregnancy announcement...
Literally just a photo in front of your curtains mate, it's not a "shoot"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How many ad gifted trips is she going to fit in over the next year 🙄 I know I should judge other mums cause its hard bleeping work. But with the way she shows her life on social media its like she's never with her kid
I’m happy judging her, it’s just insane how much support she must have. I also don’t understand wanting kids then not spending any time with them. especially when you have as much money as they do… 🙄 also she makes her self so unlikeable online. She has no humility and just oozes smugness.
I’m really happy for anyone who is expecting if they are…
But idk just feels icky doing a tik tok video on behind the scenes announcing a pregnancy/ grwm / selling her Saturday brand in the process video

baby announcements always get huge engagement and just feels like there’s more excitement about the likes and engagement if that makes sense? Just a strange world we’re living in!
yeah I find them really ick and most people normally put a disclaimer or TW for those who are ttc and struggling or who e lost a baby because they can be really upsetting. Classic Megan doesn’t do this though where everything is dreamy and she doesn’t take into account how hard it might be for people to hear about how incredible her life is 24/7 🙄🙄🙄🙄 god her smugness really grinds my gears! She is so insanely self obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.